Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears freaks out and thinks the Economist supports incels

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

I've been a subscriber to the Economist for a few years, actually, so I was surprised to see the retards on CuckTears take a swipe at a reputable, centrist publication. If anything, the Economist's editorial team has consistently been socially liberal.

What the Economist dared to say is that young individuals are having less sex for economic, technological, and social reasons. Changes in certain variables -- such as housing costs and urbanization, the importance of the tertiary (service) sector, the cost of higher education, the percentage of women with a bachelor's degree, and the prevalence of IVF technology -- incentivize young individuals to prioritize their careers over other facets of life.

Not once did the Economist say, "Femoids bad!" or conclude with "This is why holes need to stay in the kitchen!", but that didn't prevent the challenged individuals on IT from suffering a meltdown.

I highly recommend a subscription to the Economist -- whether you're an incel, a CuckTears member*, or a bored visitor. You might not fully agree with what their writers say, but it's packed with lots of good data, excellent writing, and thoughtful graphics.

*That is assuming the mob of rabid feminazis who spend nine hours a day on r/IT possess the brainpower to read anything longer than a meme or a Tweet.

Might subscribe

Don't want to subscribe to the Communist thank you very much

Hate all media

Inceltears user base are emotionally and physically challenged. Something so minimal triggers their tiny brains. Half of them are so deluded and sheltered into their own fantasy world. Most of them are probably mentally ill as well, I’m not saying incels can’t be, just they carry on like they’re perfect little angles but in reality they’re pathetic bottom of the barrel failed at life losers who have to vent about incles online, just imagine wasting your leisure time all day thinking about unattractive losers online, even the average normie will find it pathetic :feelskek::feelskek:

They know we're right.

Don't want to subscribe to the Communist thank you very much

There is nothing remotely "communist" about a magazine whose writers have vociferously championed free trade and open markets.

There is nothing remotely "communist" about a magazine whose writers have vociferously championed free trade and open markets.
Is it mainstream?

What a dumb stupid cunt. If men were empowered there would be way more femcels too.

Reeks of jewry. No thanks, I get enough indoctrination as it is.

Lol @ giving your money to a globalist jewish publication.

Apparently, It is the other way around!

Ocasio-Cortez is a fuckin retard. she has huge eyes and huge teeth and looks like a violent cannibal.

Naturally, cuck faggots and AOC just read headlines and articles. Same shit as DRUMPF GOT TWO SCOOPS?!?. Anyways, the Ecuckonmist isn't actually blackpilled, or even redpilled.

AOC is fucking annoying and looks like the wicked witch of the east.

Ocasio-Cortez is a fuckin retard. she has huge eyes and huge teeth and looks like a violent cannibal.
You'd fuck her, admit it. 99% of this forum would fuck her if they had the chance.

I’ve been a reader of The Economist for decades. One of the only newspapers worth reading. Even though it’s still normie MSM.

JFL at triggered feminists like AOC trying to deny a blatant truth that anyone with an IQ over 50 would understand (that women used to have to marry men to survive and therefore trade sex for a man’s resources).

You'd fuck her, admit it. 99% of this forum would fuck her if they had the chance.
god no. she doesn't even look hot. her eyes are HUGE and her teeth look like some vicious animal's teeth. she doesn't look very feminine.

Daily reminder AOC fucks white men. Her current bf is a white chadlite. Daily reminder brown and black women are the biggest white supremacists.

They have a agenda and they don’t care about facts or what you are saying. You are always wrong no matter what you say

Daily reminder AOC fucks white men. Her current bf is a white chadlite. Daily reminder brown and black women are the biggest white supremacists.

Wasn't he an unemployed bartender too, and she got into some weird corruption scandal by giving him a job?

He's mega soy boy and she refers to him as her "partner" we all know who wear the pants in that cucklasionship. It's also funny how the biggest anti-white male sjws always jump on the first white dick they can find.

Also I haven't been on reddit since 2016. What is "cucktears" and how is it different than inceltears?

Oneworld Sapphire. TSA precheckcel. Former boarding schoolcel.

In a just society you would be the chad and women would pop their pussy for you just from that. But foid would rather just date a criminal with no job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back