Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cucktears fledgling worried theyre turning incel :(

Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-

newsflash faggot, you dont CHOOSE to be incel, hence involuntarily celibate.
its a long read and i wouldnt waste your time reading everything this nob end has to say but he is basically CONFIRMING that the blackpill is real and its worrying that hes going to become a muh soggy kneest just like us.

I would also point to experiments like that "Atomic Black Pill" where a dude posed as a male model who was basically a child rapist and had girls chasing him like crazy, basically justifying what he had done. Do you really think with my face, people would "feel sorry" for me if I had raped a 14 year old? No! Nor should they! And remember That Jeremy Meeks dude? Another dude on bodybuilding.com did a similar experiment. All the idiots over there blasted him for it, yet he was able to prove his point time and time again. I was recently thinking of joining Tinder when I realized I wouldn't get any matches anyway, so what's the point? It'd only make me feel worse...

lolololololol. lifefuel to know our blackpills are converting the heathens. proof that most of IT know the blackpill is truth but they dont have the resilience to accept it because theyre all weak insufferable faggots. YOUR RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

boyo, im giving you an open invitation to join our ranks but choose wisely. you can choose to eternal LDAR in the halls of st.BO2cel (pbuh) but if you decide to go down the path of being an uber faggot cuck like the rest of IT then i wish nothing but pain and misery for the rest of your low T existence.

Last edited:
prove that most of IT know the blackpill is truth
Of course they do. But they pretend the blackpill is false in order to stop incels from potentially joining incel communities and from posting bad things about wimmins.
It has nothing to do with "resilience".
They aren't against the blackpill, but against what we make of the blackpill

lolololololol. lifefuel to know our blackpills are converting the heathens. proof that most of IT know the blackpill is truth but they dont have the resilience to accept it because theyre all weak insufferable faggots. YOUR RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
Good will always defeat evil and the truth with come out.

I feel sorry for incels in denial going to that sub for advice.

even the name incelTEARS, they exist soley to mock lonely men

it's like going to your bullies for self-help advice.

they don't give a shit if you die alone, all they will say is "go to therapy" and "women don't owe you anything"

they don't give a shit if you die alone, all they will say is "go to therapy" and "women don't owe you anything"
IT itself is primarily comprised of incels in denial. They're just doing mental gymnastics and bullying woke incels to make themselves feel better.

IT are punani worshippers, they make cow worshippers seems logical

He knows about the nature of women yet still hopes for a “perfect” girl... I don’t know what he thinks CT can tell him that would change his situation or erase what he’s learned. This guy isn’t 16 or 19, he’s 22-23 most likely and done nothing with women, it never thought of beginning for him. Hopefully he realizes that you can accept the blackpill and not be a “radical” and most importantly, never goes back into thinking life is fair and that being a good boy rewards you with sex and respect.

IT itself is primarily comprised of incels in denial. They're just doing mental gymnastics and bullying woke incels to make themselves feel better.

reddit is failed normies

only have to look at their meetup photos to see how these subhumans are in no position to be slinging mud on incels

VBW3viW.jpg

uGmO8nFLjzteWPufAsNuyMveVSgLAvn8DdLlw3Prt50.jpg

I wonder what will happen when a majority of men became blackpilled.

reddit is failed normies

only have to look at their meetup photos to see how these subhumans are in no position to be slinging mud on incels

VBW3viW.jpg

JFL at the fat whale in front with the black baby and no father in sight. Some ethnics have no respect for themselves, atleast he dipped ...

Of course they do. But they pretend the blackpill is false in order to stop incels from potentially joining incel communities and from posting bad things about wimmins.
It has nothing to do with "resilience".
They aren't against the blackpill, but against what we make of the blackpill

"BUT MUH WIMMENS FEELS"

feel deez nuts, faggot

JFL at the fat whale in front with the black baby and no father in sight. Some ethnics have no respect for themselves, atleast he dipped ...

yeah, obese chicks all get that FUPA going on, it's like having a reverse ass

shit, white bitches never have respect for themselves. Christian Islam is the answer. beat your wife and praise the Lord.

shit, white bitches never have respect for themselves. Christian Islam is the answer. beat your wife and praise the Lord.
I am not religious, but the values given by christianity and islam on woman really is blackpilled.

I am not religious, but the values given by christianity and islam on woman really is blackpilled.

true, and combining them and getting rid of the jewish roots is what needs to happen. Chrislam, a faceberg friend of mine (about my age, mid 30s) and I devised it as an alternative cult.

He’s already an incel, just in denial.

"im gonna skip the part where i dismiss facts and reality by just saying its incorrect" :soy:

Psychmeds

it's over for druggedcels
take your ZOG pills faggots

This is lifefuel, our tinder experiments are making impressions on the normies.

One of then said 23 is still young for being a virgin JFL mean while most foids and chads have been fucking for a decade since then and he probably hasn't even got a kiss

It makes me happy seeing these goodytwoshoes asshat weaklings quiver at the thought and the realization that the blackpill is true, mainly the tenet of looks and their importance which is, purely through observation, comfirmed as a very real part of being human.

Fucking pathetic, kneeling down to IT faggots and asking them for valudation, fuck, imagine appealing an online hate group that specifically hates your kind, goddamn, just when you think you're the most pathetic asshole, somebody steps up to prove you wrong.
Somebody invite him here.

Fuck you r/IncelTears.

lol, this tentative "not an incel" has no idea that it can go like this until he's well over 30.

keep us posted "not an incel".

YOU DON'T FUCKING TURN INTO AN INCEL YOU'RE ONE OR NOT ITS NOT SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE STOP HANGING OUT WITH YOUR BULLIES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Good thread. Anyone who reads the blackpill enough will be blackpilled because the blackpill is scientifically proven. No one there can even make a single argument against it.

200.gif

the dog mogs every one of them
Would bang the girl second from right. Looks like she has taken the dog pill though from the look of desire on her face...

Precisely.

reddit is failed normies

VBW3viW.jpg

Fucking he'll, even the girls are making the soyboy face

Ahh, I see this man is not aware of the legend of @uninstall

Attachments

• 93A88679-0FDC-447A-8EA7-C2033565AB2D.jpeg
    93A88679-0FDC-447A-8EA7-C2033565AB2D.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 92
"Im not into forced marriages or anything like that"

Not a requirement for inceldom. Hell not even a requirement to be blackpilled.

I always said that inceltears will accidentally blackpill a lot of people. The whole sub is often just a "best of" from various incel places. Sure, they often focus on cringeworthy quotes etc. but sometimes it's just blackpill after blackpill after blackpill ... contrasted with shitty femoid and cuck "humor" that doesn't do anything to help their case. The straight men in the sub will slowly but steadily get blackpilled.

lol is this the same guy with the incel son?

"Im not into forced marriages or anything like that"

Not a requirement for inceldom. Hell not even a requirement to be blackpilled.

Those people have had to create a ridiculous strawmen of us to argue against since they can't actually argue against the blackpill. They have redefined for themselves "incel" not as a state of existence where you can't have sex despite wanting it, but rather a doctrine of extreme beliefs that stems from that.

It's the only way they can argue, so that's what they do. Note that no one in that entire thread refuted anything he said. They just told him to cope harder. Because if he "becomes incel" it will get worse. That guy's already incel. The definition of incel is that it's not by choice.

I always said that inceltears will accidentally blackpill a lot of people. The whole sub is often just a "best of" from various incel places. Sure, they often focus on cringeworthy quotes etc. but sometimes it's just blackpill after blackpill after blackpill ... contrasted with shitty femoid and cuck "humor" that doesn't do anything to help their case. The straight men in the sub will slowly but steadily get blackpilled.
Can't beat scientifically proven facts. :feelshmm:

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

Reddit, by its core is liberal. Most liberal people are youngsters from 15-35.
No wonder why they respect women so much.

reddit is failed normies

VBW3viW.jpg

Is that IT?!?

The fact is that OP is getting all his life suggestions from losers like the left guy in this pic:
Pl0364c.png

/r/IncelTears "chad": Fucks (or gets fucked by) multiple cross-dressing males, hey still he thinks he is the "slayer"
/r/Braincels "incel": Stacies literally orbit him, yet still he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.

/r/IncelTears has more incels than incels.is, trucels.org and /r/Braincels combined.

Last edited: