Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears either can't or won't address my argument

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

I'm surprised this got posted, as I can't even think of an actually logically sound counterargument, figured that those cucks would ignore it.

But if you notice the comments, they're mostly mentioning veterans, the living sacrifices of war. Tell me, where exactly in my thread did I talk about them? I was specifically referring to the men who died in combat. Not the survivors, not the relatives of the deceased, but the casualties themselves. My argument is that it would be preferable to die in combat than live as an incel. That the negative utility accumulated over the course of our lives would suggest that survival is no longer within our best interest, that society doesn't even see us as unfortunate victims, and that the freedom of modern women is dependent upon our loneliness, no more no less.

This means that those comments are either red herrings, or that those cucks are too stupid to understand a simple chain of reasoning.

I didn't mention this in my original thread and it's not relevant to the feelings of us as individuals, however if you want to talk about the pain of relatives, I suspect our loved ones would suffer less overall had we died in combat. That they would be able to see us as heroes, having died for some greater purpose, regardless of the nature of that belief being a delusional cope. That our relatives wouldn't have to think about us as genetic garbage, as living monuments to their own failure at life's primary function. With us living as incels, they don't have the capacity to fool themselves in this manner, they have to face our ineptitude and ever present, creeping ontological purposelessness which permeates our existence as subhumans whom they're responsible for existing.

They are stupid as hell

It's not. Dying in war is a lot worse.

War survivors are still better off than incels. They enjoyed their lives with their wives/gfs before war, then they fought, declared heroes, reunited with their wives/gfs and start enjoying their lives again. Incels never enjoy their lives. We're bullied through all our childhood and then we are rejected by society for the rest of our lives. For an incel, before and after of a war survivor never existed and will never exist and we are doomed to live all our lives with this hopelessness. The only things that are worse than inceldom that I can think of are incel war survivors and diseases that put you in perpetual pain or completely demobilize you forever.

:soy:

Would rather be incel than dead tbh. I value my life a lot.

Would rather be incel than dead tbh. I value my life a lot.
That may be so, I don't think anybody actually wants to die(meaning go through the process of dying specifically), however the fact that any of us prefer to remain alive is irrelevant, at least according to (hedonistic) Negative Utilitarianism. Preferences don't remain after the individual who possesses them is gone, only how pleasant or painful their experiences were ever mattered.

My interest in staying alive right now doesn't change the fact that I'd ultimately be better off if I didn't.

If you're alive, you have the option to find things you can at least somewhat enjoy, however difficult that may be.

If you're dead, you don't have that option. You have nothing.

War is the natural state of things for men. We were born for this. I'm not talking about serving for some degenerate system like fighting for the satanic USA God-knows-where, but war as in fighting for your ideals, your home, your family. A lot of problems in the West are due to the fact that we haven't had such war for a long long time now. That's why we became bored, weak and useless.

I wish I was born in the time of medieval crusades and fight for eternal and righteous life.

If you're alive, you have the option to find things you can at least somewhat enjoy, however difficult that may be.

If you're dead, you don't have that option. You have nothing.
We only enjoy things in contrast to the boredom present in absence of those activities, or you're using them as a cope to distract yourself from something else. To be clearer, you're measuring the reduction in negative value (which is always present first) when you do things which you enjoy, and incorrectly perceiving it as positive value being created. This doesn't mean that doing things you enjoy isn't a good thing, rather that we can only improve our lives insofar as to mitigate problems caused by our own existence.

In death you have nothing to gain that's true, but that's entirely because you also have nothing to lose, nothing to be taken away from you. If this isn't proof that true positive value, independent of suffering doesn't actually exist, then I don't know what is.
A lot of problems in the West are due to the fact that we haven't had such war for a long long time now.
This is also a very valid point, life is defined by struggle. The absence of war doesn't change this, the competition simply changes forms and society begins to decline.

This is also a very valid point, life is defined by struggle. The absence of war doesn't change this, the competition simply changes forms and society begins to decline.

God gave peace to humans many times but humans proved time and time again that they don't deserve it because they use peace to indulge in hedonism. This is why God will punish us with another big war soon, I'm afraid.

don't expect anything substantive to come out of those h2ocels. On the rare occasion that they do include posts of the intellectual variety it will be because it made their locked up peepees wiggle a bit in their chastity cage their wife's lover Tyrone force them to wear, which is then the only aspect they focus on. They know they can't debunk what we're saying. They're not interesting in debates, their only interests in us to show to the world how widely gaping their assholes are for the politically correct establishment and its various subdivisions in a desperate attempt to show virtue so that maybe some foid will fuck them.

You were pretty much asking for it the second you mentioned our "sacrifices" and claimed that we deserve a holiday. All that did was simply reinforce their entitlement and narcissism argument

You were pretty much asking for it the second you mentioned our "sacrifices" and claimed that we deserve a holiday. All that did was simply reinforce their entitlement and narcissism argument
Well the part about the holiday was sarcasm, but yeah I was trying to make a point.

War veterans are one of the easiest things to virtue signal about. Of course, Reddit and all normalfags will jump on those opportunities.

Well the part about the holiday was sarcasm, but yeah I was trying to make a point.
If it means anything, I see what you were saying, I wish I had died years ago instead of slogging through my own personal hell everyday

That may be so, I don't think anybody actually wants to die(meaning go through the process of dying specifically), however the fact that any of us prefer to remain alive is irrelevant, at least according to (hedonistic) Negative Utilitarianism. Preferences don't remain after the individual who possesses them is gone, only how pleasant or painful their experiences were ever mattered.

My interest in staying alive right now doesn't change the fact that I'd ultimately be better off if I didn't.
I'd agree that I'd be better off dead in the state that I am, but I also have other copes such as video games to live for.

I'd agree that I'd be better off dead in the state that I am, but I also have other copes such as video games to live for.
That's the best thing to focus on tbh. Most people can't kill themselves, myself evidently included since I'm still alive, and we should direct our efforts toward copemaxxing.

This means that those comments are either red herrings, or that those cucks are too stupid to understand a simple chain of reasoning.

They won't address your arguments. Because then they would actually have to come out of their hyper privileged bubbles and think about the issues with real world understanding which they lack.

they will never try to argue with us cuz they dont know shit

War veterans are one of the easiest things to virtue signal about. Of course, Reddit and all normalfags will jump on those opportunities.