Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears don't know what a meme is. Just lol at them

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
They have no idea why we post about St. blackops2cel. I tried to explain it. No replies, only downvotes. https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dp28x/blackops2cel_probably_has_no_idea_that_hes_viewed/dpzzixk/?context=3

Is there a community more pathetic and desperate than cucktears?

It doesnt matter what you say there, we get downvoted even when we agree with cucktears. I hope we can find out more about St.BlackOps2cel :D

NXzvVYPKST292a1ZSiHdMA.jpeg

That stupid smoke and void bitch is so fucking annoying. That retarded bitch tried throwing the just world fallacy than didnt even finish reading my posts
qPPVJPb.png

KtNEgXr.png

. Stupid fucking whore has no place commenting anything about incels.

mental_out said:
They seem to think reading body language is akin to fucking psychic powers. It only shows surface emotions, like if you're feeling angry at the time people will vaguely be able to pick up on it (and even then it's not that accurate, it can easily be thrown off by stuff like resting bitch face), you can't read peoples entire personality from it like they think they can.

I've had this exact conversation with retards like that before.

They're just too dumb man. They think you can get details of someone's life history just from "posture".

gstvtrp said:
I've had this exact conversation with retards like that before.

They're just too dumb man. They think you can get details of someone's life history just from "posture".

Theres just no arguing with them, its like trying to explain logic to a fucking brick. They're braindead.

DankIncel said:
They have no idea why we post about St. blackops2cel. I tried to explain it. No replies, only downvotes. https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dp28x/blackops2cel_probably_has_no_idea_that_hes_viewed/dpzzixk/?context=3

Is there a community more pathetic and desperate than cucktears?

I upvoted it, kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back