Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears deny Maslow's hierarchy of needs

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

The comments say "it's been disproven".

Jfl you aren't entitled to basic human needs
full

They deny anything that is factual and grounded in reality

If human's aren't animals, then what are they to them?

jfl what is there to disprove? fucking hate those cucks

I guess we don’t deserve any of those things

I don't understand, are they not seeing the media posts from all the people suffering from just a few weeks of "social distancing"? All the psychologists talking about the negative health impacts? How can they still deny this?

I guess it's just the "Us versus them" mentality that they are stuck in, the same thing which allows them to glorify the raping of criminal men in prison. No matter what we do or say, we will always be wrong to them, because we are the "enemy".

Last edited:
''"proven" this theory has been debunked into Oblivion for ages.''

And who exactly debunked it? I do not see valid argument here.

''If this would be the perfect factual truth nobody in a war zone would function. Nobody in poverty would be able to ever be able to build relationships. Not a single workaholic would feel accomplished ever in their life.''

That does not disprove the hierarchy of needs.

''don't forget that telegony, phrenology, social Darwinism and Discovery documentaries about lions are part of their "Bible"''

So, you are just denying simple biology here? Also what ''Bible'' are you talking about? That does not even exist in the first place.

''INCEL OP, if you're going to use evidence, make sure it's relevant, reliable, from a trusted source and not outdated''

Then instead of giving typical phrasemongering nonsense, how about you bring some valid counter argument?

jfl to cucktears

Stop bringing up inceltears its a one person sub ffs

We are so much smarter than society.