Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears decides to "shift away" from incel content, rebrands itself as "IdiotTears"

Oh noo how is Sigma going to farm easy karma now? :feelskek::feelsPop:

Good news tbh. Their obsessive hatred of incels was ridiculous; there's no good reason any normal people should religiously follow and argue about what we think.

lol they realized incels were most of their userbase

I guess the quarantine is finally getting in the heads of soycels

we are winning

There is no opposing the blackpill. Anyone who dares to stand against it will go down.

They might have won many battles (reddit bans, etc), but we survived in the end (kind of ironic given most of us talk about roping all the time).

This is as historical as the fall of the berlin wall
48173c70d884d96a502373fe3c3eba8f.gif

JFL IDIOTTEARS
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Of course that guy is a fat, balding subhuman who wears a hat inside the house. Looks like he's mid 30s and almost 40 and still has time to dedicate to this shit? Memes write themselves

Of course that guy is a fat, balding subhuman who wears a hat inside the house. Looks like he's mid 30s and almost 40 and still has time to dedicate to this shit? Memes write themselves

same thought. He spent 1000´s of hours here, he must be blackpilled by now

I'm still unsure if he was a double agent sent to destroy IT while spreading the blackpill, or just got that blackpilled from our forums that he decided to take down IT himself.

It's an interesting case study. Tinker Tailor Sigma Spy

Well they started posting content from places other than incel forums (MGTOW, FDS for example), so I suppose the name didn't really fit anymore.

rest in piss you cucks :lul:

I'm still unsure if he was a double agent sent to destroy IT while spreading the blackpill, or just got that blackpilled from our forums that he decided to take down IT himself.

It's an interesting case study. Tinker Tailor Sigma Spy
Same thought. He must be fascinated by incels. I mean who else would spent that much time in posting about us.

The war is over boyos, we won... time to go back home.

I really do believe that's a possibility. I remember whenever someone asked about blackpill shit, he'd reply saying "according to them" and then he'd just talk exactly like an incel would. This could've been his way of going undercover.
He really might just be the most dedicated incel ever.
And with that in mind, is this all really a good thing? That place probably black pilled hundreds of incels my self included. And now it’s gone or at least very wounded

fucking cucks

I'm confused. Is it called IdiotTears because they are idiots? Without the word incel in it it kind o fails even more than it already did.