Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears decides to "shift away" from incel content, rebrands itself as "IdiotTears"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Not sure why, but OK.

Screenshot 20200410 191000

Eat shit cucktears. Good riddance.

Let's please not monitor it like we did with cucktears. I don't really care about reddit stuff

All they have to do is post their own stuff
update lol :

Last edited:
Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but this definitely means that Sigmacel will end up roping.

Can't make that shit up lmao

They nuked themselves because they couldn't get along with each other.

"just have a good personality bro"

They would've actually expected the incel subs to end somewhat like that lol

What an absolute failure this guy is. I'm ashamed he shares our gender. Fucking abomination

They widen the war to attack all thought criminals & they'll be finished off alot sooner.

They're digging their own graves... oops I mean trenches...

This is further life fuel as they're backing away from targeting Incels. Their SJW Wokeism crap is collapsing & cascading in on itself for good.

Maybe he was one of us all this time?

I really do believe that's a possibility. I remember whenever someone asked about blackpill shit, he'd reply saying "according to them" and then he'd just talk exactly like an incel would. This could've been his way of going undercover.
He really might just be the most dedicated incel ever.

A guy creating a sub called IdiotTears while being one of the world's biggest idiots himself. Lol what irony.

Cmon bro u gotta give him a little respect for admitting not all incels are toxic and that the sub was toxic whether he means it or not

I have no respect for him calling it idiottears tho jfl. Sounds so fucking stupid.

Isn’t this technically ban evasion?

So is this another coronachan casualty?

I really do believe that's a possibility. I remember whenever someone asked about blackpill shit, he'd reply saying "according to them" and then he'd just talk exactly like an incel would. This could've been his way of going undercover.
He really might just be the most dedicated incel ever.
Even if it turns out to be true, I still don't think the guy is normal. Staying for over two years every single day and posting screenshots of multiple incel forums (they were more until a few months ago) is pretty messed up

I liked LDARing while looking for stupid posts from them. What will I do with my subhuman life now?

"Keep crying bitch"

"You aint getting it back nigga looooooool. Good riddance."

"OH BOOO HOOO.
Take a shower and go see a therapist. You need it."

"Haha, That’s what you get for taking down shortcels, my home."

:feelskek:

the sequel that nobody asked for

Reckon this change spells the end of the subreddit tbh, and as someone who never followed it, I genuinely look forward to not having to hear about it on this site either.

R.I.P. BrazilianSigma's hard-on for attention as well.

Let's please not monitor it like we did with cucktears. I don't really care about reddit stuff
This tbh

What a blessing that IT has been officially erased.

No more shit threads based off IT :feelsautistic:

what a shit name dude

What did I miss? Did those cucks just die?

May as well just make the name cucktears official at this point

retards, close it down

At least IT was unique in the sense that it focused on a particular subject, it set itself apart from the rest. Jfl there are literally thousands of other subs based on "hateful" content.

JFL just give it up already boyos

Can't make that shit up lmao

They nuked themselves because they couldn't get along with each other.

"just have a good personality bro"

They would've actually expected the incel subs to end somewhat like that lol
High iq analysis. Hypocrites they were

jfl the retard cucks at it again

They are literally calling themselves idiots :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They will get what they fucking deserve
EDIT: no I will get what THEY fucking deserve. because im so fucking unlucky

Last edited:
And thus, a 4 year long War ended. With incels on top! URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:blackpill::feelsLSD:
Incels-1:incel::blackpill:
Infiltrators-0:soy::feels::bluepill:

This is why you're still idiot

"But but we're the good guys"

almost 5-year-old account with only 15 karma what the ffuck
Sigmacel has back ups I guess. Or considering how pathetic his life is, he decided to buy an aged account.