Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears confirms the 80-20 rule.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=468]
They admitted that women view most men as garbage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171211-151936.png
    Screenshot_20171211-151936.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 348
That garbage can rape you

"something incels don't understand"

WE'VE BEING SAYING THIS SHIT SINCE DAY ONE, YOU FUCKING MORONS!
YOU VIEW MOST OF THE MALE POPULATION AS ROTTEN GARBAGE!

God how delusional can they be, femoids really lack any awareness.

Feminist propaganda laced with a tinge of accidental blackpill. Fucking idiots.

Cucktears are blackpilling their own people. Kek

Lmao, they outright admit that women have it easier and that they consider most men (AKA ones that aren't Chads) "rotten food"

I'd take rotten food over starving to death. Having ANY options is better than no options at all.

How is this supposed to be comforting? You're telling us you see most men as human garbage? Do they not realize that this is the reason why men have it harder in online dating?

And when you ask them what exactly they mean by human garbage and what standards they're looking for, they're never honest either, when you know for certain it's just about looks.

Minjaze said:
Lmao, they outright admit that women have it easier and that they consider most men (AKA ones that aren't Chads) "rotten food"

I'd take rotten food over starving to death. Having ANY options is better than no options at all.

Yep, settling for the ugly persistent girl who wants your dick would be heaven for most of us. They can't comprehend having zero options.

No, no, they mean personalitiezzzzzz.

And that's not sexist.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
No, no, they mean personalitiezzzzzz.

And that's not sexist.

Love the song in your sig. Added it to my playlist.

I dont even know why people doubt the 80/20 rule its so obvious and will only get worse with the increasing amounts of hypergamy in western culture.

Virginp0wers said:
I dont even know why people doubt the 80/20 rule its so obvious and will only get worse with the increasing amounts of hypergamy in western culture.

They're delusional. They live in a fantasy world where looks don't matter, and everything is personality. I say that's C O P E.

Kointo said:
They're delusional. They live in a fantasy world where looks don't matter, and everything is personality. I say that's C O P E.

Nah, I think they know. They're just doing this shit just to piss us off, they know they're soulless chad chasers. No living thing can be this stupid and prove themselves wrong so often.

I'd like to have a dialogue with these people. So let's say I don't end dick pics, I don't ask for sex immediately upon matching (I never got a single match on tinder to begin with but anyhow), I start off with a "Hi" or something related to the girl's profile description and genuinely treat the girl as I'm interested in her for more than her looks or sex appeal.

If I do all of that and still end up with bad luck on tinder, then am I human garbage? Like I really don't understand this.

Incel_Because_Short said:
I'd like to have a dialogue with these people. So let's say I don't end dick pics, I don't ask for sex immediately upon matching (I never got a single match on tinder to begin with but anyhow), I start off with a "Hi" or something related to the girl's profile description and genuinely treat the girl as I'm interested in her for more than her looks or sex appeal.

If I do all of that and still end up with bad luck on tinder, then am I human garbage? Like I really don't understand this.

Try it as an experiment. Lookism is REAL

Whoahh they are literally saying that viewing most men as garbage is worse than being viewed/treated as such.

That thread. They want you to believe all their messages are abusive, sexually degrading, and full of unasked for cock pics. So your messages you've sent after reading their profile and referencing your shared hobbies and interests will definitely get at least a response, it's not super witty but it's a heartfelt message about something you are passionate about and find interesting, a breather from these "rotten food" disgusting guys calling them cumsluts and demanding spread butthole nudes right? A message of authentic discussion in a sea of "niceguys" threatening to slice their throats for not wanting to go on a date? I mean, they're inundated with all this disgusting filth, it's really unsafe and scary, your desire to just chat a bit about stuff with a girl will be a nice breather ^_^

Oh wait, they're talking shit yet again. You only have to compare their extreme claims to your own and other men's experiences to realize they're talking shit. It's a fucking waste of time talking to people over the internet isn't it.

Addendum : They forget people can create fake female profiles and see an army of messages from average dudes, not seas of filthy abuse.

Wizard said:
Oh wait, they're talking shit yet again. You only have to compare their extreme claims to your own and other men's experiences to realize they're talking shit. It's a fucking waste of time talking to people over the internet isn't it.

You are the grandest of grand wizards. YOU ARE A MASTER WIZARD. All of us wizards must unite under the power of anime and vidya to prevail. We WILL take the spiritual realm from the nasty succubuses.

Incel_Because_Short said:

What you said has little to do with being called garbage in this context. It has to do with LOOKS.

It’s hilarious how dumb bluepill white knights and SJWs are. They prove their own enemies arguments for them.

Yes, we know women view 80% of men as literal “garbage”. But of course, 100% women are all golden princesses.

Lmao, those stupid cunts.

Devastinating blackpill. They just admit how they view most men.

MayorOfKekville said:
It’s hilarious how dumb bluepill white knights and SJWs are. They prove their own enemies arguments for them.
Yes, we know women view 80% of men as literal “garbage”. But of course, 100% women are all golden princesses.

lmao, the equivalent meme for men would be an almost empty fridge with rotten food.

I love how one of them defended the idea by listing what she thought was trash. Men without a car, no six figure job, not convenient job, not social mastermind, not extremely fit, not good looking etc. Like bitch WTF the fact that you still manage to get people with those standereds shows how extremely easy woman have it.