Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears Bitch Deleted ALL Her Posts Bullying Incels

saddupbro said:
dont let balls touch

Mabye we could try one in the mouth, one in the anus. That may avoid some awkward ball touching.

Someone should "facepaint" her photos.

I'd do the honors, but am too poor for a printer.

Grotesque said:
Psych hospital is comfy, tbh. I don't think there's any cases where they make you pay if you're poor shit. I don't know if they even legally can if you're forcibly institutionalized.

Haha, damn, your post gave me hope. My therapist wants to put me in a psych hospital 24/7 to help with my 'recovery', but I refused. Might reconsider now.

Is it better than playing vidya as NEET all day though? Hot stacy nursies who are forced to give you attention maybe?

Total Imbecile said:
I would delete all my comments with this midface too

sPxE8xM.jpg

Her only flaw is that jew nose. If you wouldn't fuck her you're a volcel.

SlayOrDie said:
Haha, damn, your post gave me hope. My therapist wants to put me in a psych hospital 24/7 to help with my 'recovery', but I refused. Might reconsider now.

Is it better than playing vidya as NEET all day though? Hot stacy nursies who are forced to give you attention maybe?
Psych hospitals aren't for recovery, it's strange he'd suggest that.

It's not better than NEET life only because you're bored a lot. No internets. Only a TV for everyone, thankfully I was in a younger section without old people so we could watch sports and such.

Most of my nurses were obnoxious nigressess, especially at night. But, the worst was one 'shy qt' pale nurse that I got a crush on and caused me to masturbate in my shower repeatedly. Oh, Danielle, I thought I forgot you.

Grotesque said:
Psych hospitals aren't for recovery, it's strange he'd suggest that.

It's not better than NEET life only because you're bored a lot. No internets. Only a TV for everyone, thankfully I was in a younger section without old people so we could watch sports and such.

Most of my nurses were obnoxious nigressess, especially at night. But, the worst was one 'shy qt' pale nurse that I got a crush on and caused me to masturbate in my shower repeatedly. Oh, Danielle, I thought I forgot you.

Wtf

Melinda said:
Her only flaw is that jew nose. If you wouldn't fuck her you're a volcel.
No. Samantha Lavalley did a fine job with lighting to mask her subhuman maxilla. Her bottom third is melted bone and tissue.

Grotesque said:
No. Samantha Lavalley did a fine job with lighting to mask her subhuman maxilla. Her bottom third is melted bone and tissue.

in a non frauded/filtered pic before surgery she would be like a 2/10 tops. she's repulsive

Grotesque said:

Exactly. Literally all of her pics are angled and thats for a reason. Even after her jaw surgery her jaws still look somewhat fucked.

Before getting that lefort done though it was even worse

R9wdk.jpg

(btw this is all from her reddit account, Im not doxxing her or anything mods, she can just take down the original images and these will go down as well)

There is no doubt in my mind that her male looksmatch would be a truecel posting here discussing the least painful method to visit Gandy. But because shes a woman shes had multiple relationships and Chad count of 50+. If youre not a woman in 2018 its over. Female privilege trumps all.

Grotesque said:

Sounds like our looksmatch.

rickvanderhammer said:
in a non frauded/filtered pic before surgery she would be like a 2/10 tops. she's repulsive

Just like us, yet she gets pounded by Chads every day. Fuck this gay earth.

TheIncelPill said:
Someone should "facepaint" her photos.

I'd do the honors, but am too poor for a printer.

photoshopping would be even better.    :D  @themisterpepsi

Grotesque said:

I know pale nigresses always want to date a white man. Could have a shot. who knows.

saddupbro said:
photoshopping would be even better.    :D  @themisterpepsi

I know pale nigresses always want to date a white man. Could have a shot. who knows.

I'll see what I can do

Total Imbecile said:
Grotesque said:
Exactly. Literally all of her pics are angled and thats for a reason. Even after her jaw surgery her jaws still look somewhat fucked.
Before getting that lefort done though it was even worse
R9wdk.jpg

(btw this is all from her reddit account, Im not doxxing her or anything mods, she can just take down the original images and these will go down as well)
There is no doubt in my mind that her male looksmatch would be a truecel posting here discussing the least painful method to visit Gandy. But because shes a woman shes had multiple relationships and Chad count of 50+. If youre not a woman in 2018 its over. Female privilege trumps all.

Ummmm, bro not offense but she is not our looksmatch at all, unless you are a fakecel

Ub2w said:
Ummmm, bro not offense but she is not our looksmatch at all, unless you are a fakecel

Looksmatch is not the right word, I meant to say that if a guy had that sort of jaw deformity he would be 100% incel.

SlayOrDie said:

Don't even consider it. Even if you checked in yourself voluntarily you'll be considered completely insane there! They will watch you through the window in a toilet door (only one toilet for all!), they will shout at you, they will beat you, they'll peek into your mouth every time they give you medicine, if you didn't swallow it they'll MAKE you swallow it, if medicine caused side effects in you you're just imagining it because you're completely insane and they know better! For example, medicine caused in me constipation, extreme headaches, made me hearing voices and seeing hallucinations. So for several months there I literally pulled shit out of myself and lying in bed (because standing up made headaches worse), all the while seeing my father and mother passing in a corridor and thinking that the staff (I didn't realize that I hear voices until several month in, it seemed like they conspired against me) gonna kill me. One guy couldn't get out from there for several years because relatives who had to pick him up keep not coming. Since he is "completely insane" he couldn't get out by himself. Also, males are separated from females there, so no waifu for you. A prison for incels.

Sorry for my English.

She just posts her own photos all day long.
She is literally a female incel but with optimistic views in life because she is a female and everyone cuddles her so she lives in a bubble of reality.

Again, she is literally disgusting tbh

How did she cause harvey's death?

Can someone please tell me how she caused harvey's death?

"There needs to be a subreddit for recovering incels"

As if incels will just lower themselves to the blue pill after seeing the truth that normies and femoids are blind to

Grotesque said:
Psych hospital is comfy, tbh. I don't think there's any cases where they make you pay if you're poor shit. I don't know if they even legally can if you're forcibly institutionalized.

It is pretty cozy and you get all the government cheese sandwiches that you can handle!

What a bunch of virtue-signalling bullshit, she thinks she can take back what she said and appear as a "kind" person by deleting her posts.

Fuck them, they should be eradicated from the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back