Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears Bitch Deleted ALL Her Posts Bullying Incels

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
She is afraid she will be implicated in the death of Harvey here.
She was too busy reporting us, now the FBI and Police will have to interrogate her.

She is afraid as fuck LOL
Who got rekt now bitch???
hahahaha

https://www.reddit.com/user/solitarytrees/submitted/

mental_out said:
I doubt the FBI would do anything. I think she just realised she'd look like a massive hypocrite if she left those posts up while trying to virtue signal like she is now.
stop calling them hypocrites

mental_out said:
nausea said:
stop calling them hypocrites
Why, it's literally what they are. They take the piss out of incels and then try to pretend they care when they think one will suicide.
nope you badly wrong
they have another name in my book

she didn't even delete her comment posts, just her submissions, you can still click on the original topics by going to "view comments". someone archive it

Someone archive it then report it to police.

Uglychincel said:
she didn't even delete her comment posts,  just her submissions, you can still click on the original topics by going to "view comments". someone archive it

she is deleting all her comments as we speak

I want to rape this bitch and make her suffer for the pain she's caused.

Stupid worthless piece of shit bitch.

I think she is the female equivalent of an incel, which is probably why she is obsessed with them.

Of course the female equivalents of incels are complete sluts. I can guarantee she fucked at least 10 different men in her life.

anincelforlifelol said:
Stupid worthless piece of shit bitch.

Fucking rip out her tongue and shove it down her throat. Tear off her finger nails one by one.

blackcel said:
I think she is the female equivalent of an incel, which is probably why she is obsessed with them.

Of course the female equivalents of incels are complete sluts. I can guarantee she fucked at least 10 different men in her life.

she admitted she fucked 20 men.

Kointo said:
Fucking rip out her tongue and shove it down her throat. Tear off her finger nails one by one.

Someone get all her posts before this ugly disgusting bitch deletes everything.

I can't even go throught her comments, so much bullshit. How can anyone live a life lying to themselves like that...

And the virtue signaling... Fuck, it's sickening.

Why would people think our suffers are not real and even make fun of us?
Whores like this should be ashamed of themselves

Ms. Lavalley needs to keep chasing her '''model'''' dreams. She's doing great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p7n4y/guys_we_need_to_help_him_and_stop_this/

Grotesque said:
Ms. Lavalley needs to keep chasing her '''model'''' dreams. She's doing great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p7n4y/guys_we_need_to_help_him_and_stop_this/

LOL. Fake stupid cunt bitch.

mental_out said:
Funny how "my body my choice", "you're not entitled to anything" and "people don't owe you anything" all fly out the window when it involves a suicidal man, suddenly it's his responsibility to live for the sake of other peoples feelings.
The double standards when it comes to suicide are countless.

For the record, I've never encouraged any males to kill themselves. I feel sad when an incel kills himself... but it's his choice. I don't know the pain he's feeling, and if it's a logical decision to end his life.

mental_out said:
bjibwYJ.png

Funny how "my body my choice", "you're not entitled to anything" and "people don't owe you anything" all fly out the window when it involves a suicidal man, suddenly it's his responsibility to live for the sake of other peoples feelings.

People are such idiots

Grotesque said:
The double standards when it comes to suicide are countless.

For the record, I've never encouraged any males to kill themselves. I feel sad when an incel kills himself... but it's his choice. I don't know the pain he's feeling, and if it's a logical decision to end his life.

Rate this CuckTear retard's post
If that man commits suicide every single one of them that are “respecting his decision” should be charged and tried for aiding and abetting suicide.

Fuck them. All of them.

LOL

mental_out said:

dhMeAzK.gif

Psych hospital is comfy, tbh. I don't think there's any cases where they make you pay if you're poor shit. I don't know if they even legally can if you're forcibly institutionalized.

why are you still giving this attention seeking roastie more attention. Some of you really are dumb ego feeders.

jvreturns said:
She is afraid she will be implicated in the death of Harvey here.
She was too busy reporting us, now the FBI and Police will have to interrogate her.

She is afraid as fuck LOL
Who got rekt now bitch???
hahahaha

https://www.reddit.com/user/solitarytrees/submitted/

Hopefully FBI arrests her and she gets raped in the jail by a butch dike with a baseball bat

The FBI doesn't give a damn about some genetic trash killing himself.

jvreturns said:
blackcel said:
she admitted she fucked 20 men.

She's also received jaw surgery, looks don't matter uh.

Virginp0wers said:
why are you still giving this attention seeking roastie more attention. Some of you really are dumb ego feeders.
I know, but this case is quite funny. She's desperate enough to take advantage of a suicidal incel so her deformed maxillae pics get 5 more views from incel shit.

mental_out said:
I dunno what they expect the people here to do. Feed him lies about how everything is okay? We don't know him personally so how could we? Or call the police and get him institutionalised? Those shitholes are honestly one of the worst thing that can happen to someone, even worse that suicide. They force you into a building filled with nutcases and then eventually kick you out, by then you've probably got no job or friends and then they slap you with a massive bill to drain away what little money you have left, thus eventually leading to their next suicide attempt after their life is left in tatters by the atrocious institutionalisation system.

It's because they haven't suffered like we have. We know the truth, the blackpill. They either have had relationships or live off in fantasy land where personality outshines everything and showers makes you a 7/10, instantly.

Assuming that we know his name and address....

Primarily, most mental institutions aren't there to treat, but to contain. Secondarily, but perhaps most importantly, how would medication help him? They might make him oblivious (eg. catatonic), but when the meds wear off, he'll be back to his senses. Back to reality, where you're working a dead-end job, where you have no friends, no woman ever was attracted to you, and you have no-one that cares about you. Add-in the massive bill.

He'll be back in square one, with the same conclusion. At least now he's done it on his own terms.

Kointo said:
Ub2w said:
She's also received jaw surgery, looks don't matter uh.
source.gif

Hypocrisy

I think about it, assuming she was a bird-face case, life is hard if you are an unnatractive female that not even make-up can help you to raise your SMV, so she decided to mutilate his face to improve his common day, proving that looks is one of the most important you can have.

Now imagine the common life of incels/ugly males, like 1000% WORSE, i bet she was not a virgin before his surgery, i can say i'm surprised she can't have the minimun amount of empathy.

mental_out said:
UOwBJ5i.png

It looks like the guilt was getting to her

It should. They're part of the problem.

Ub2w said:
I think about it, assuming she was a bird-face case, life is hard if you are an unnatractive female that not even make-up can help you to raise your SMV, so she decided to mutilate his face to improve his common day, proving that looks is one of the most important you can have.

Now imagine the common life of incels/ugly males, like 1000% WORSE, i bet she was not a virgin before his surgery, i can say i'm surprised she can't have the minimun amount of empathy.

Women get incredibly defensive when you destroy their point of view. 

They have no empathy because they feel that women have it the worse. When you challenge that point, with evidence, they break down and resist you.

Lmao! Reminds me of that video where the girl killed her sister in a car crash than started live streaming with no remorse.

I would delete all my comments with this midface too

sPxE8xM.jpg

ngl I want to fuck Samantha Lavalley really badly.

When I saw her pic, idk why I felt shocked someone like her is taking time out of her day to post the things she did, some of which was really hurtful to those who aren't as blessed in ways she is. I mean, I'm sure she has her problems in life, but from the looks of it she has good things going for her, seemed happy in her pics, has a loving bf etc. So why waste your time with people like us? Why not understand some people here are mentally fucked and will say stupid shit, doesn't mean much and are just hurting deep down.

I don't wish any bad upon her, just hope she carries on with her happy life, doesn't take her blessings for granted and moves on. Since she's said it herself, she doesn't owe us anything.

many are the times that ive read IT members claim that while depressed people do have a valid reason as to why they suffer, incels are just whiny bitches. they think that being an incel must mean that you are unable to feel depressed, anxious, or anything like that. they mental gymnastics their way into thinking that incels by definition are weak, whiny, ungrateful, and have no valid reasons to feel that way, which of course is their pathetic way of justifying their bullying. they can't bully people that have real depression, luckily for them incels are, by definition according to them, evil, pathetic, etc, so that means they can bully us without moral repercussions!!!

they have the reasoning skills of a toddler.

thirsit said:
Why would people think our suffers are not real and even make fun of us? 
Whores like this should be ashamed of themselves

z2020 said:
When I saw her pic, idk why I felt shocked someone like her is taking time out of her day to post the things she did, some of which was really hurtful to those who aren't as blessed in ways she is. I mean, I'm sure she has her problems in life, but from the looks of it she had good things going for her, seemed happy in her pics, has a loving bf etc. So why waste your time with people like us? Why not understand some people here are mentally fucked and will say stupid shit, but doesn't mean they aren't hurting deep down.
I don't wish any bad upon her, just hope carries on with her happy life, moves on and ignores people like us. Since she's said it herself, she doesn't owe us anything.

All women instinctively hate ugly men and want them to die.
Also, stop being a cuck.

Grotesque said:
ngl I want to fuck Samantha Lavalley really badly.

o4jggqH.jpg

stick it in

mental_out said:
bjibwYJ.png

^this

@"total imbecile"

I was eating....

blackcel said:
I hate that I am always right about this shit.

Always add a 0 to a woman's admitted partner count.

mental_out said:
bjibwYJ.png

>literally kill another person

"My body my choice!"

>someone kills themselves

"How selfish!"

I hate that these type of people are all over the internet now.

Hope the whore gets caught in an incel's spree.

mental_out said:
bjibwYJ.png

Whats even funnier is how they pretend to care. They spend weeks wishing death on incels, threatening to call the feds and hoping that we get jailed for life but then when an incel chooses to voluntarily remove himself from the gene pool suddenly they scream "please dont".

BLACKPILL: Nobody cares about you if you are sub 8. People trying to talk sub8 men out of suicide will turn their back on you as soon as you put down the gun. An incel threatening suicide is a perfect opportunity for normies to virtue signal.

mental_out said:
UOwBJ5i.png

It looks like the guilt was getting to her

what guilt? 

she's now deleting all her old posts, not apologizing for them.

If she had any sense of shame she wouldn't make that lame post to virtue signal and draw negative attention to herself.

mental_out said:
It's because they're hoping to use this as a way to get the forum shut down. That's literally all it's about, they used to do it with r/incels all the time. They don't actually care about him and just want to use him as a weapon against this forum.

This. I like how you wrote two contradictory posts lol

just make it so you need to make an acc and verify your email to see posts

Its always a fucking femoid doing this shit. Femoids hate ugly, short men and she is enforcing it.

Kointo said:
I want to rape this bitch and make her suffer for the pain she's caused.

Wanna do it in a pair?

Why are you guys giving this ugly ho attention?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back