Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CuckTears beauty - They can't read comments on what they post sometimes.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pouvni/lmao/

You would be surprised to know that despite the title, she DOES remember Elliot. Then, her father talks about all the issue and keeps contradicting himself to extremes every few sentences, saying that she never did anything to him, then she might have done something because she was a kid, says she didn't talk to him or something, then that she did talk to him and blablabla.
CuckTears doesn't read on what they post nor what the bitch and her father had to say.
She does remember him, she does remember saying something to him and so does her father saying that she indeed knew him and remember him.
There was a post in this forum with all the transcript and contradictions of her father and the bitch in question.

Apart from winning in life because hole and looks, she is also a fucking liar along with her cuck father and cucktears.
I can't even express my hatred right now boiling like vaporizing metal.

CuckTears actually doing research? JFL they called Kylr Yust an incel even though a quick google search revealed he had a relationship before

How much we betting she’s gotten gangbanged by tyrones

I’m betting 2000 posts
Californian + with that type of look? Probably got gangbanged 200 times by all kinds of men and creampied at the same time in all holes multiple times.
CuckTears actually doing research? JFL they called Kylr Yust an incel even though a quick google search revealed he had a relationship before
I myself have written on Kylr Yust before somewhere else (not here), It was a detailed post of his abuses and crimes, along with the involvement of his brother on some stuff. He is responsible for the disappearance and death of Kara Kopetsky (and another girl as well), whom he had a relationship with, and he had multiple relationships before and after her. Yeah, a hell of an incel with multiple relationships, damn, who would guess.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s multiple sexual vids of her online
I bet the multiple Chads and Tyrones thad were inside her at the same time must have something. Fucking bitch liar, same for her motherfucking father.

Inceltears are the strongest proof of blackpill

Even if she doesnt remember him, ER and the upcoming ERs will keep on living rent free in your heads so stop seething already cucks

They call her pepperidge farms

Because

She remembERs

Is this not her? What currycel?

I remember this thread

Could be another girl he had a crush on

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pouvni/lmao/hd079tp/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Oh look, more lies from cucktears. Who would ever have expected that?

While Elliot did say that Monette Moio bullied and treated him particularly badly, and there is no reason to doubt this, he never accused that slut of leading a bullying campaign involving most the kids in the school. A foid who is viewed by her friends and parents as quiet, shy and sweet, isn't necessarily like that at all when she interacts with low value males. She knew full well that no one would believe Elliot if he complained about her behavior.

Far from being unrealistic, the relevant passages from his manifesto are actually quite relatable:

"The only time I did care was when a group of popular Seventh Grade girls started teasing me, which hurt a lot. One of these girls was Monette Moio, a pretty blonde girl who was Ashton’s younger sister. She must have thought I was an ultimate loser. I hated her so much, and I will never forget her. I started to hate all girls because of this. I saw them as mean, cruel, and heartless creatures that took pleasure from my suffering."

"My experience during Middle School really darkened my view of the world, and it would only get darker from then on, as I suffered more and more. The way I was treated by girls at this time, especially by that evil bitch Monette Moio, sparked an intense fear of girls. The funny part of this is that I had a secret crush on Monette. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and I never admitted it to anyone. To be teased and ridiculed by the girl I had a crush on wounded me deeply. The world that I grew up thinking was bright and blissful was all over. I was living in a depraved world, and I didn’t want to acceptit. I didn’t want to give any thought to it. That is why I immersed myself entirely into my online games like World of Warcraft. I felt safe there"

Last edited:
Can someone just find the thread where someone exposes her and her father as blatant liars contradicting every few sentences the whole time? I read that shit and it was infuriating.
In a separate part, she SAYS SHE REMEMBERS Elliot, she herself literally says it yet fucking cucktears have the audacity to post this shit.