Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears banned me for this post

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
5kmBnK.jpeg

KEK. They both sought to purge subhumans

I think they are trying to get rid of all incels now. I got banned minutes ago too just for saying that no one will give a fuck about their Maxcell shit comic now since we left the public stage.

modus_coperandi said:
I think they are trying to get rid of all incels now. I got banned minutes ago too just for saying that no one will give a fuck about their Maxcell shit comic now since we left the public stage.

I saw your comment. Totally true. It's such a sad concept; they're making a fucking webseries about a fictional incel, which will release NEXT YEAR. Their sub will be long gone by then

They make a sub dedicated to harassing incels and then ban them when they show up.

RippedRichandIncel said:
modus_coperandi said:

I saw your comment. Totally true. It's such a sad concept; they're making a fucking webseries about a fictional incel, which will release NEXT YEAR. Their sub will be long gone by then

Maybe it would have gotten popular if it came out 3 month ago but to release it next year is a business idea nearly as good as opening a fidget spinner store now in Manhattan.