Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucktears are trying to dox us

Kokoro

Kokoro

Self-banned
-
So a few days ago I was talking to some retarded bimbo and she brought up doxxing.

As you can see she deleted her original comment but she said something around the lines of "Yeah but when we dox you and show the world your horrible comments online that is different" or something like that, saying that she is involved in some group effort to dox incels.

This morning I got this message by an account that has since been deactivated.

If you notice there is an umlaut above the first U in the youtube link. This is an ip grabber. When I saw it this morning I might have clicked on it if it weren't for it not showing up as a clickable link.

So basically be careful out there because they are really trying to get us.

Yeah but when we dox you and show the world your horrible comments online that is different
But WE'RE the evil ones here, right? r/IncelTears needs a r/IncelTearsTears...

I don't really understand the point of IP grabbers anyway. You can't really do shit with an IP alone these days unless you have a static IP.

If you have a dynamic IP it's worthless, they can't do anything with it.

I don't really understand the point of IP grabbers anyway. You can't really do shit with an IP alone these days unless you have a static IP.

If you have a dynamic IP it's worthless, they can't do anything with it.
DDoS maybe? Idk

"none of you guys would say this to my face"

that's fucking adorable coming from a woman. The average female would get rekt by a 12 year old boy. Post your address and you'll see what's up bitch

DDoS maybe? Idk

Lmao what are they gonna do, post it on /b/? Fire their LOIC cannons from their Macbooks?

I always find it hilarious when middle-aged cuckittors attempt to play badass and pretend they're some l33t 4chan hax0rs. Bitch you're fucking nothing, 1 autist from /pol/ could outperform them all in a matter of minutes.

What a fucking skid with the grabify link

You know what's funny, they think they are some hackers.
Before 2007, they never touched a computer.
And seriously, if they can't take down Grotesque, we're all good.

What a fucking skid with the grabify link

Yeah, that's some sneaky shit I gotta give it to em'. But like others have said, an IP is worthless. It only gives you a general location & is doubly worthless if your IP is dynamically assigned. Lol just reset the modem.

Honestly if you visit Reddit unironically you deserve to be doxxed.
The website is a cuckhive of larping, brigading, salt, and betas.
I pay no attention to Reddit and the nerds who use it. Every single person I've known who is even aware of Reddit is a massive beta.

Report this to reddit. This is actually one of the few ways to get a place taken down.

Yeah...because even if it meant anything, not like my non-existent boss will fire me from my non-existent job and my non-existent friends will shun me!

Report this to reddit. This is actually one of the few ways to get a place taken down.
I will actually. But Cuckqueers break reddit site rules all the time and don't get banned

That's literally all they do on there, isn't it? IT/Kiwifarms, people who hate incels are determined to expose us.

High IQ post kokoro

I want to kill them all and eat their organs.

29 guests lmao. Hi cucktears.

They are so petty lmao

I pay no attention to Reddit and the nerds who use it. Every single person I've known who is even aware of Reddit is a massive beta.
I pretend not to know what Reddit is in real life because it's so gay.
The rules are selectively applied. Cuck Tears will never be banned because it's approved by the owners of reddit.

Bluepilled people are willing to dox us to fight against the blackpill. It’s honestly pathetic. This is typical behavior of leftists. When they know you’re right, their natural reaction is to oppose your freedom of speech.

lol @ thinking they can do anything with an ip and user agent.

Cucktears users are beyond pathetic lmao.

Just use a vpn theory.

noscript
or umatrix
if you care a little about your privacy online.

Lmao what are they gonna do, post it on /b/? Fire their LOIC cannons from their Macbooks?

I always find it hilarious when middle-aged cuckittors attempt to play badass and pretend they're some l33t 4chan hax0rs. Bitch you're fucking nothing, 1 autist from /pol/ could outperform them all in a matter of minutes.

I would go on a VPN and click on it for shits and giggles.

But seriously, I bet these faggots think they're so 1337 with their LOIC and online IP grabber that they did not participate in making at all. Little do they know, unless you're law enforcement and/or have special permission to direct contact the ISP, you really can't do jack shit with an IP address besides booting someone offline, and that's not gonna last long if the IP is dynamic.

Fucking white knight cuck skids.

Also pin this.

Last edited:

I would report this to Cuckit but I forgot I deleted my Reddit account