Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears are triggered

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

They're featured my post,now look at comments:

"If this guy ever came into my home, it would definitely be his fault if I murdered him, and not just because he shouldn't be in the house of a woman he's not married to"

Yes bitch like you will have contact with me in first place :lul:
Also look at this whore's comment: "I'm unmarried and live with my boyfriend but it's our house not 'his' house. We'll keep living in sin thank you very much."

she's literally sucks blood off his boyfriend and try to justify it.

Man I wish IT would screenshot my posts too, such a good feeling when I see them get triggered by something I said

Man I wish IT would screenshot my posts too, such a good feeling when I see them get triggered by something I said
I'm sure featured some of your posts or comments too

You should be the saint of IT tbh. You're like the most featured user here.

It's a Muslim way to cope, just because they have married someone it doens't mean that they won't get beaten.

Life fuel tbh. I love seeing triggered cucks :feelshaha:

weak men (cucktears) react, strong men (us) command

It's a Muslim way to cope, just because they have married someone it doens't mean that they won't get beaten.
what?
You should be the saint of IT tbh. You're like the most featured user here.
yes man they are getting too triggered by my posts for some reasons :feelshaha:

You seem to think that they get beaten because they are not married, which makes no sense at all. Have a good read here.
Lmao of coure I don't think so. I already know this shit. in this post I meant to justify this act

Lmao of coure I don't think so. I already know this shit. in this post I meant to justify this act
I just don't see any correlation. I would rather say that it's their punishment for choosing abusive mates, but I know that many deep down enjoy that emotional roller coaster.

JFL IT is cuck city as usual.

They are fat fags which are also incels in denial.

I found a new way to trigger the cucktears, just makecpmments about the incels but refer to them as “he or she” - implying it may be a female. Since they think females are all angels who can do no wrong, it’s bound to trigger someone.

Also look at this whore's comment: "I'm unmarried and live with my boyfriend but it's our house not 'his' house. We'll keep living in sin thank you very much."

she's literally sucks blood off his boyfriend and try to justify it.
It's up to the male to refuse putting up with this shit. When a bitch repeatedly tries shoehorning "our", that means she needs the boot.

Of course, the common male is way too cucked and desperate for pussy to even think of standing up for himself like this.

They are always triggered.