Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears are totally not hateful, or a bullying group

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
What a happy and progressive group.

>these people think they're on the good side

hindustan_zindabad said:
>these people think they're on the good side
They also think theyre chads :)

Just imagine if the situation was reversed, and they were harassing women who wanted their own space, and stalking them across multiple websites.

Report his account. He'll get suspended for a bit, at least.

Crustaciouse said:
What a happy and progressive group.

fucking lol these people are actually incels in denial 100%

I'm totally confused about cucktears.

So, lemme get this straight... They're happy that they got r/incels shut down? Even though that's the place where they got most of their content from? 

That place is gonna fucking die within a month. They do realize that, right?

have you ever noticed how cuckqueers always accuse us of homosexuality? I think it is PROJECTION reversed on themselves yet strangely weaponized against us incels

Gorech1ld said:
I'm totally confused about cucktears.

So, lemme get this straight... They're happy that they got r/incels shut down? Even though that's the place where they got most of their content from? 

That place is gonna fucking die within a month. They do realize that, right?

they are still stalking us and now they are even planing to attack mgtow and TRP  lol i see them as incels in denial. they are all coping so much its funny as hell :D

I love how they genuinely believe that their good guys. There's much more of an evil dark sinister intent that lies beneath their hearts; I could easily judge it, just by what they say.

wtf u talking to me?
Resurecting old threads is against the rules bro. Necromancing. Personally I think it's a siily rule bro as I've done it myself :yes:

Free @crustaiuse
It's over

Resurecting old threads is against the rules bro. Necromancing. Personally I think it's a siily rule bro as I've done it myself :yes:
i didnt necropost this, i just warned this guy who did it that it can cause warning and ban.

Another old missingcel :cryfeels:

Revives me

@TheSecondComing

Lots of graycels being banned :feelstrash:

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.
Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.
Following the death of her parents, Young Sarah was raised by her older sister, who often cried over her inability to help Sarah cope with chronic depression and anxiety.

Joshua's family life consisted of arguing with his step-mother. He often disagreed with her opinions.

Jacques came from a single-parent family. On one occasion, he joked about child abuse in the presence of a (regular) teacher and caused his family to undergo a Child Protective Services evaluation.

Aspie John came from a blended family consisting of himself, his mother, and his grandparents.

View: https://youtu.be/8tI1_KlO6xI?t=180