Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears are lowest possible scum.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Imagine blaming incels for sexual harassment and rape when it's popular jocks, fratboys or thugs who do these things, not shy socially awkward guys or nerds.

they dont care, it's just a ploy to scapegoat inkwells to hook more chads

The thing is they are the thugs and fratboys. They just want to put the blame on us to cover their asses and act all superior and pretend they've "gone through it" when they havent and theyll never suffer the life we have. Bitter weaklings who use weaponized social status. You aint hard or shit IT.

Last edited:
The thing is they are the thugs and fratboys. They just want to put the blame on us to cover their asses and act all superior and pretend they've "gone through it" when they havent and theyll never suffer the life we have.

My half-cousin was arrested after battering a local Cumskin hole. Local women said of him, "The kid could've been a model! Sad!"

Feminists are scamming society and many cucks are falling for feminist scams.

It's because toilets actually fear us doing those things to them, they love it when Chad does it.

IncelTears are worthless losers themselves too. I know what they're doing because I've done the same: they look for other losers to laugh at to feel better about themselves. I won't lie, I find joy in doing the same. All kind of online cringe content and pedo hunting videos where the targets are publicly humiliated provide me great joy via the feeling of superiority.

3caac1e6 f56f 4888 80eb 06f74ed7fce1

Imagine blaming incels for sexual harassment and rape when it's popular jocks, fratboys or thugs who do these things, not shy socially awkward guys or nerds.
They are stupid thats for sure,

i hate them and want them dead just by virtue of being redditors, man.