Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cucktears and other normies have liberal views

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Cucktears and normies reject the ideas of blackpilling, because

They are open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

This means that being a slut and sleeping with a bunch of guys is a thing and female entitlement is through the roof.

Last edited:
I'm certain it's not because it spawns a defeatist attitude that brings no consolation and no way of improvement. They're just looking for every possible excuse to be sluts. and fuck guys. who aren't me.

Unfortunately, that is the case.

Libtards are degenerates.

cucktears will never follow the blackpill because it goes against everything in their cucky bluepilled life

You orbited a fat empowered slut from kiwifarms, you have no room to talk.

I have no idea what these political terms really mean kek

Too out of reach with anyhing

shes just exploring her sexuality, tee hee.

roast flaps inc.

Cucktears and normies reject the ideas of blackpilling, because

They are open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

This means that being a slut and sleeping with a bunch of guys is a thing and female entitlement is through the roof.

The problem is not liberals. Being liberal is ok but there comes a point where it gets ridiculous and turns into being tolerant to all degenerate stuff.

You orbited a fat empowered slut from kiwifarms, you have no room to talk.
Sorry I've never orbited No one on kiwi farms, but if you think it's Susan vagene hands then you are obviously wrong buddy.

Honestly why would a roastie ever be blackpilled anyways? They have no reason to believe it. Cucks though... They deserve to die.

How am I wrong?
So insinuating I was orbiting girl that I didn't do?
Obviously you don't know what sarcasm is
All I did was make slap jokes with the female.
Yes in the past I orbited females but got something in return from them.

Attachments

• IMG_20171011_112853.jpg
    IMG_20171011_112853.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 70
  • catfishman.jpg
    catfishman.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 67
  • eJwFwVEOgyAMANC78C8USlE8xW5AiBpwEUuk-1p29733VZ_nUquqIn2sxuzn2PjZ9RB-cjl0YS7Xkfs59MbNZJG81XbcMo...jpg
    eJwFwVEOgyAMANC78C8USlE8xW5AiBpwEUuk-1p29733VZ_nUquqIn2sxuzn2PjZ9RB-cjl0YS7Xkfs59MbNZJG81XbcMo...jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 68
There was a thread exposing you for the cuck you are. Don't even try to deny it.

You didn't even get nudes? Congrats I guess?

we need a new catfishcel a real incel not this fakecel normie pretending to be one of us if no one else will do it i might have to

There was a thread exposing you for the cuck you are. Don't even try to deny it.

You didn't even get nudes? Congrats I guess?
That's not enough just bantering and saying sarcastic comments shows I'm being a cuck? I already proved that she tried to bait me by posting the screenshots.
Yea I got nudes from a former camwhore.
But that's about it.

we need a new catfishcel a real incel not this fakecel normie pretending to be one of us if no one else will do it i might have to
Ive never pretended to be incel everyone here knows of my slay count.
Also I came into the incel community on my own accord, I'm just blackpilled about looks.
Plus there is no one going to do the catfish videos cause they are too high inhibition,

Ive never pretended to be incel everyone here knows of my slay count.
Also I came into the incel community on my own accord, I'm just blackpilled about looks.
Plus there is no one going to do the catfish videos cause they are too high inhibition,

then i will start catfishing whores your days are over i am going to replace you

then i will start catfishing whores your days are over i am going to replace you
We'll see here buddy, that's what everyone says.
Btw I have 15 videos under my belt, I doubt you'll replace. Plus I'm a legend in the community, you will never replace me.

liberal views aren't inherently bad but there's definitely a link there