Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee cucktears and obsession with imprisonment/taking rights away

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
B
C
G
K
N
V
Ur

I think [TeeHee] is more appropriate than [Soy] because this kind of stuff seems to be more of a foid thing.

Untitled2

Being a cuck is not enough for them either. They will still find a way to throw you under the bus.

They must love these kind of attacks, perfect excuse to shit on us and feel justified

Being ugly isn't an ideology

These people cant even differentiate an mental/physical state (involuntary celibate) and an white supremacist ideology (Neonazism).

They are extremelly dumb, i dont know why some incels go there and try to argue with these blind animals.

Stop making this same thread over and over. I got it. cucktears are idiots. Stop talking about them.

As if women can touch a man, bitch go back to the kitchen and make me a sammich

Stop talking about them.
Yeah, i'll admit it's getting tiring. Maybe we should have a separate section of the forum for laughing at cucktears

Lmao, why do IncelTears users act like the saddest white knight keyboard warriors ever
"I-i-incels deserve to be locked up and raped! Fucking misogynists!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, we deserve it so bad, but another 10 mass shootings are gonna happen and we still won't be locked up because IncelTears is useless:feelsgah:

Yeah, i'll admit it's getting tiring. Maybe we should have a separate section of the forum for laughing at cucktears
I agree to be honest. I wish that IncelTears posts were banned from the main forum, they love the attention we give them, there's no point in giving them any attention, just let the cucks shout into the void and receive no response.
Also quick reminder, there has yet to be an attacker from /r/incels, /r/braincels, or incels.is/me. Just saying this "incels are killers" panic is stupid. The latest attacker wasn't even incel, he was just a guy who hated women.

I love how they say this shit and then will turn around and say "No one deserves torture/imprisonment/harm, no matter what they are/what they believe" if its about a group that isn't incels/whites/a group they dislike. They're all hypocrites.

BrazilianSigma has no fucking life. 120,000 updoots across all his posts on cucktears bullying people who did nothing to him.
9F3BF0A8 2A6B 45D7 A640 E89C4A9F7C69

Someone needs to combine this gif with the “HUEHUEHUE” image

Back in the r/incels days someone made r/inceltearstears but it got banned almost immediately because of IT cucks flagging it.
A subsection in this forum will be enough. Reddit is for cucks.

Fucking scumbags. They take the moral high ground and then say shit like this.

Leftists are always power hungry but at same time they promote cult of weakness (cuckold, feminism)

just take away peoples rights because they post edgy shit i disagree with online br0. lol permanent gun rights taken away? constant surveillance? locked on an island? so basically us who have committed no crimes deserve harsher punishments than convicted felons? even felons can buy guns in some states. murderers don't even get sent to islands but we deserve to? they're are always rambling on about personality and hope why don't they kill us with kindness and try to reintegrate us into society instead? if they really wanted to change us they would be trying to help us not trying to make our lives even worse than they already are. they probably think 1984 was a positive book and should be how life really is.

So because foids don't want me im a terrorist seems fair.

There are more reasons than just sex to justify roasties getting rodged on .

All of those pathetic, hate-filled cucks who spew their Nazi-like, genocidal torture fantasies about us deserve to have their hate thrown back right in their faces. Every single numale cuck of IncelTears deserves to be thrown into a gulag where they would be brutalized, tortured, and anally raped day and night without end. Death is too good for them. They deserve nothing but endless suffering.

I'm an atheist, but I wish hell was real. Those IncelTears vermin would definitely be going there if it was. The thought of those hate-filled subhuman pigs being lowered into the crackling flames for all eternity, with nothing but eternal torture in store for them, makes me smile. It's what they deserve for being such hateful bigots and being personally responsible for creating this nightmare of sexual inequality that's the root cause of all these incidents of violence. They have blood on their hands, and they need to fucking suffer for it.