Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuckswithoutballs call this lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
@tehgymcel420 i've seen this dude before

is there even evidence that's his gf and not a relative or friend?
not that i find impossible to believe, but just a selfie is nothing these days

also "lifefuel" my ass, you don't know how happy their life is

99% of us would date our looksmatch, but our looksmatch won't date us.

Women like that get a lot more attention than men like that.

Also, they don't have to make the move, I can guarantee that it's the ugly guy, not the girl, who had to fight his anxiety in order to approach her and ask her out.

this man does not mogs me in facial structure, but he is white
so he mogs me by 5 points at least
JBW in action, boyos

Also, they don't have to make the move, I can guarantee that it's the ugly guy, not the girl, who had to fight his anxiety in order to approach her and ask her out.

Title is " Just stay in your league? " as if aiming above our league is an option for any of us. I constantly get rejected by looksmatch foids.

I would if I could

he looks massive, like andre the giant

I've mentioned it before, he mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.

But I thought we wanted our looksmatches?

But I thought we wanted our looksmatches?

We do. Iam saying the cucks are cherrypicking. Also, the title of this cuckit post implies that thats the problem when in reality its not.

okay boyos, time to close this website

apparently this random pic proves the blackpill to be wrong

nobody has pointed out the fact that hes a foot taller than her

nobody has pointed out the fact that hes a foot taller than her

Thats fine. Looksmatch doesnt mean heightmatched since men are taller than foids on average.

Thats fine. Looksmatch doesnt mean heightmatched since men are taller than foids on average.
doesn't change that he's within the top 10% of men in an extremely important factor (height). beyond the fact that most of us don't fit in to that category, what is she in the top 10% of?

doesn't change that he's within the top 10% of men in an extremely important factor (height). beyond the fact that most of us don't fit in to that category, what is she in the top 10% of?
You have a point. If he were a scrawny little dude even she would've ignored him.

Regardless, i think they're looksmatched. Point is that this post implies that this is possible when in reality this is next to impossible for the majority of men, especially when you are fit.

Iam sub 13% BF, lift regularly, etc and yet my looksmatch fit foid wouldnt touch me with a 100 foot pole.

she mogs him tho. I mog her but I would happily be with her

she mogs him tho. I mog her but I would happily be with her

How so? Theres no way to know who mogs whom until both lose the weight, exposing their facial bone structure. For all practical purposes, they are looksmatched.

We do. Iam saying the cucks are cherrypicking. Also, the title of this cuckit post implies that thats the problem when in reality its not.

I don't think they are cherrypicking. In fact, the "life fuel" flair seems to imply that they're happy to see one of our own succeed, when it's so rare for that to happen.

lifefuel... for tall white fatcels

she mogs him by one point, I think blackops2cel looks better than him but I guess being a tallcel helps a lot

"stay in your league" advice is bullshit though because

it's easier to win on a lottery than find a 2/10 girl who wants to date 2/10

Your thoughts?

He’s getting that girl but I mog her and over 12 women my looksmatch wouldn’t date me. Cherry picking, plus we don’t have any info on his situation of status and money.

99% of our looksmatch still feel entitled nothing less than GigaChad.

is there even evidence that's his gf and not a relative or friend?
not that i find impossible to believe, but just a selfie is nothing these days

also "lifefuel" my ass, you don't know how happy their life is
99% of our looksmatch still feel entitled nothing less than GigaChad.
Preach it brother I’m tired of retards coming to this forum and shitting on all of us who are genuinely incel

Is this the superior white male?

She mogs him.
He is an outlier.

I don't believe that's really his GF and if it is it's so much of an extreme outlier that it's pointless. If this is the guy I'm remembering correctly in other pictures he is literally a 1/10.

If it's even true I would bet that's his first girlfriend and that's how you know it's an unusual scenario.

this man does not mogs me in facial structure, but he is white
so he mogs me by 5 points at least
JBW in action, boyos
He is with a white girl dude lol.

Pffffffffff, after watching the pic for 30 seconds I still don't have a clue who the male and who the female of both is? :feelsmega:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: thats a 1/10 I don't want garbage

He mogs most ethnics, but not you.
No, I might be a bit whiter than the average ethnic, but I'm not as white as him with his piercing blue eyes.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg

No, I might be a bit whiter than the average ethnic, but I'm not as white as him with his piercing blue eyes.
You have somewhat green eyes. And green eyes mog blue eyes because they are more rare.

Somewhat green eyes aren't rare.
They are dude. Blue eyes are much more common. Even Africans and Asians can have blue eyes, JFL. Never seen an African or Asian with green eyes.

They are dude. Blue eyes are much more common. Even Africans and Asians can have blue eyes, JFL. Never seen an African or Asian with green eyes.
There's Rihanna, my eyes are about as green as hers.

I hate all these kinds of posts because because it's just one cherry picked example that means nothing for me

okay boyos, time to close this website

apparently this random pic proves the blackpill to be wrong
Brutal end for .Co boyos

We were wrong the entire time :feelstastyman: