Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck's wife wants Chad cock

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Just JFL at being married in 2018

"Somehow it should give me relief that it’s only sexual pursuits she’s after and I’m the “chosen one”" JFL. :lul:

hmm interesting its usually tyrone

Knew this would be from Reddit before even clicking. JFL.

What is it with Reddit and numale cucks? It’s like moths to a light..

Although many people think cucking is mostly a male fetish...women are actually surprisingly keen on it as well.

I remember visiting a forum some years back, where a number of women were discussing how romantic it would be to hold their hubby's hand and look into his eyes, as she's getting pounded by Tyrone/Chad. I noticed those posts in particular got a lot likes.

Meanwhile one of the few guys with a nut sack who was against that insanity, was treat like he was a social outcast.

Lmao look at this shit
seekinganswers2018
Very progressive of your wife and she gets HUGE bonus points for bringing up the uncomfortable topic.

The reality is, everyone get tired of having sex with the same person. It seems crazy to me to end a relationship with somebody you love just because u want a little variation in your sexual partners. What I'd really do if I were you is ask yourself why you're so against it, and if there's some compromise you can make. Your wife sounds like a good communicator so what works for both of us you? I'd recommend a three-way with clear boundaries and you get to select the person from a pool of potentials she selects. I'd also avoid people you know, and make it clear that's it's just sexual in nature. No dates or romance with the other person, just sex. Try to think of them more as a fun new sex toy and less like some dissolution of your vows.

Also, is she interested in sex with a new guy, girl, or both? Are you interested in exploring anything new?

"Just have a 3 way bro, Just become a cuck bro, something new bro, think of chad and his 8 incher as a sex toy bro"" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lmao look at this shit
seekinganswers2018
Very progressive of your wife and she gets HUGE bonus points for bringing up the uncomfortable topic.

The reality is, everyone get tired of having sex with the same person. It seems crazy to me to end a relationship with somebody you love just because u want a little variation in your sexual partners. What I'd really do if I were you is ask yourself why you're so against it, and if there's some compromise you can make. Your wife sounds like a good communicator so what works for both of us you? I'd recommend a three-way with clear boundaries and you get to select the person from a pool of potentials she selects. I'd also avoid people you know, and make it clear that's it's just sexual in nature. No dates or romance with the other person, just sex. Try to think of them more as a fun new sex toy and less like some dissolution of your vows.

Also, is she interested in sex with a new guy, girl, or both? Are you interested in exploring anything new?

"Just have a 3 way bro, Just become a cuck bro, something new bro, think of chad and his 8 incher as a sex toy bro"" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Absolute state of reddit. Cuck genocide now tbh.

One day he’s gonna come home and find his wife in bed with a 6’6” Tyrone who has a cock that hangs below his knees

Lmao look at this shit
seekinganswers2018

> I thought of going to therapy to see if I could deal with my jealousy and eventually come around

Blckd 1

> I thought of going to therapy to see if I could deal with my jealousy and eventually come around

View attachment 70656
:feelskek:

I can’t fathom how any “man” could think like that. I hate myself but even I have enough self respect not to be a fucking cuck.

Tbh a lot of the replies where good. They are telling him to divorce and not be a cuck.