Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks tip pregnant waitress $1300!

The baby...
Infant-Black-Baby-Girl-Hairstyles.jpeg.webp

Just look at him, pathetic simp.

USA Country is going to hell hope trump can turn things around

and not 1 dollar was given to the male waiter.

He should just kill himself on Christmas.

Biggest simp i’ve ever seen

Probably nothing compared to what she makes on onlyfans.

The man looks like he has 50 only fans subscriptions

I mean why would you waste money on a roastie you don't even know and for a kid who isn't even yours:lul:. I swear these somps piss me off they all of them should just commit a mass suicide.

USA Country is going to hell hope trump can turn things around
hopefully trump comes back, praying to this very day

I mean why would you waste money on a roastie you don't even know and for a kid who isn't even yours:lul:. I swear these somps piss me off they all of them should just commit a mass suicide.
and they ALL seem to have tonnes of money. How there are all these men that spend 10,000 a month on onlyfans and similar shit I will never know.

My eyes :reeeeee: :lasereyes: . THIS HURTS TO WATCH FUCKK

Monday:
r/Roastie1234

Queens, you wouldn't believe what happened today. This lovely guy tipped me $1000. Tehee.
Tuesday:
r/Roastie1234

Queens, you wouldn't believe what happened today. This creepy bald guy (yuck) tried to get my number. Absolutely disgusting. Just cause I'm a soon-to-be single mother doesn't mean you are entitled to my number. Oh, maybe Chad will take me back once he gets out of prison?

Tipping is cucked. The fact that waitresses expect a tip proves that america as a country is cucked.

I can guarantee he would never tip a man that amount. Not even if he needed money for a life-saving surgery.

Feminoids have money thrown at them just for existing, news at 11

the comments:
WOW SHE HAS SUCK BUTAFULL SOUL AND SWEET PERSONULITTY LUV FORM INDIA