Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks think men should be willing to die for foids (Twitter/X)

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★

Faggot tradcucks will say men aren’t “real men” if they don’t risk their own lives to save women’s. Any men who say this are foid worshipping simps who value the lives of women more than men, thus they are no better than your average foid or normie.

If someone has a gun pointed at a man and his girlfriend, these retards actually expect the man to fight back and somehow stop the situation. Nigga, if you’re in a situation where someone has a fucking gun pointed at you, “fighting back” would be a braindead move to pull. What’s going to happen is you’re gonna take a few steps (at most) towards them and end up with multiple holes put in your body and likely die. Do they expect men to swiftly dodge the bullets and take the robber down like some anime fight scene? Fucking dipshits. They think they are alphas when in reality they’re just retarded.

Tradcon cuckservatives are no better than radfems. They both want men to exist as doormats for women and think a woman’s life holds much more value than a man’s. This isn’t the only example either. They act like cucked faggots when it comes to the draft too. They are completely fine with sending men off to die fighting for the Jews but they think women are too precious and important to be drafted. They’re all foid worshippers who don’t have any self respect.

They think dying for an foid is honorable too. Imagine dying to protect a whore who’s gonna move on from you and start fucking another guy within a month. Can’t fathom doing something that pathetic.

It’s not men’s job to protect women, especially considering the fact that nearly all modern women are cancerous. Women would never risk their lives to protect men so I feel no obligation to do the same.

Idk maybe the bear can protect these women, not me tho…

Last edited:
Watching tradcucks hang would be the greatest pleasure.

This isn’t related to the thread but how do you make your thread titles appear bold while appearing in ID or the Lounge? I don’t see an option for that when creating threads

Did this happen in South America ? It probably did that's one of the worst places on earth.

i bet this bitch got wet from that thug macho scumbag, she even seemed like being friendly to him

What did these deluded redpill cucks expect him to do? Fight them like a superhero? It's a 1 versus 2 and surely the pathetic little ant of a foid wouldn't help at all and the thugs have guns too.

if this guy didn't run but started playing a superhero, he would either get killed or severely disabled, she would dispose him as condom and forget about him, nobody would care about him.

If your gf is giving you sex and listens to you, you absolutely should protect her. if there's a gun pointed at you at least don't run like a bitch; shield her while you negotiate
Imagine dying to protect a whore who’s gonna move on from you and start fucking another guy within a month
a man would do the same in theory

What did these deluded redpill cucks expect him to do? Fight them like a superhero? It's a 1 versus 2 and surely the pathetic little ant of a foid wouldn't help at all and the thugs have guns too.
Right! they're so stupid

if this guy didn't run but started playing a superhero, he would either get killed or severely disabled, she would dispose him as condom and forget about him, nobody would care about him.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

She's not entitled to his help.

If your gf is giving you sex and listens to you, you absolutely should protect her. if there's a gun pointed at you at least don't run like a bitch; shield her while you negotiate

a man would do the same in theory
Would she do the same for me? If not then this is very one-sided

This man is the example of the new world that is about to emerge!

"i like tall men because they make me feel safe" :foidSoy:

the tallfag running in the first second after seeing two manlet thugs :feelshaha:

however, the tallfag is still going to fuck her tonight while the tradcuck manlet seethe: "i would have protected her even if it cost me my life" :soy:

there is no creature in this world more retarded than normies.

They’re all foid worshippers who don’t have any self respect.
Foids allying themselves to belittle the man in any context is very common and directly comes from their evil nature. But the other simp/white knight males that are blaming the man for the sake of woman's worship should all be the one taking a bullet straight to their skull filled with rotten flesh :feelstastyman::banhammer:

i agree with him, simps and normies should die for foids so we have favorable ratios

you incels forget we are khhv because there is too much sausage in the world, almost every country has surplus males
jfl at china and currydia having over 40 mil surplus males :lul: its ovER

wars are good incels

Guy had a good strategy too. The robbers are riding in the opposite direction so they won't give him chase. If he stayed they would have robbed him too. So by running away, he makes it so that only her stuff gets robbed and nothing violent is likely to happen. Now, he can just buy her new shit, as opposed to both of them getting robbed and potentially hurt as well.

Faggot tradcucks will say men aren’t “real men” if they don’t risk their own lives to save women’s. Any men who say this are foid worshipping simps who value the lives of women more than men, thus they are no better than your average foid or normie.

If someone has a gun pointed at a man and his girlfriend, these retards actually expect the man to fight back and somehow stop the situation. Nigga, if you’re in a situation where someone has a fucking gun pointed at you, “fighting back” would be a braindead move to pull. What’s going to happen is you’re gonna take a few steps (at most) towards them and end up with multiple holes put in your body and likely die. Do they expect men to swiftly dodge the bullets and take the robber down like some anime fight scene? Fucking dipshits. They think they are alphas when in reality they’re just retarded.

Tradcon cuckservatives are no better than radfems. They both want men to exist as doormats for women and think a woman’s life holds much more value than a man’s. This isn’t the only example either. They act like cucked faggots when it comes to the draft too. They are completely fine with sending men off to die fighting for the Jews but they think women are too precious and important to be drafted. They’re all foid worshippers who don’t have any self respect.

They think dying for an foid is honorable too. Imagine dying to protect a whore who’s gonna move on from you and start fucking another guy within a month. Can’t fathom doing something that pathetic.

It’s not men’s job to protect women, especially considering the fact that nearly all modern women are cancerous. Women would never risk their lives to protect men so I feel no obligation to do the same.

This is what I mean when I say we DON'T want traditional values anymore when the women aren't traditional. Why would you put your fucking life on the line for a foid. At least back then niggas died for a foid that never remarried and a family that kept going. Twitter wants these motherfuckers to die over a butch that won't even be thankful after

Last edited:
Brutal, yeah I'm not going to protect a woman unless she truly loves me even if it's atleast like a true friend kind of love or a close cousin or sister

Foids allying themselves to belittle the man in any context is very common and directly comes from their evil nature. But the other simp/white knight males that are blaming the man for the sake of woman's worship should all be the one taking a bullet straight to their skull filled with rotten flesh :feelstastyman::banhammer:
Exactly it's not worth risky our lives on protecting a foid who doesn't care about you

I saw this there’s so many red pill trad cucks and feminists on twitter.

Exactly it's not worth risky our lives on protecting a foid who doesn't care about you
Some men lose themselves loving a foid too profoundly without giving a single fuck if that foid even loves him back just a bit... And that's also how foids make profit out of us and we become disposable btw

Muh, you're supposed to risk your life for a foid you met 4 months ago and that you'll probably won't be with her after 2 years :soy: :redpill: :foidSoy: :bluepill:

Some men lose themselves loving a foid too profoundly without giving a single fuck if that foid even loves him back just a bit... And that's also how foids make profit out of us and we become disposable btw
Those simps are hypnotized by them :soy::bluepill::foidSoy:

She's not entitled to his help.
Whenever a lonely man complains about his situation, they will assert that he isn't entitled to sex or romance. But then they expect him to risk his life for a woman's phone or purse? It's funny how principles like bodily autonomy go out the window when it comes to men.

Women are just as strong and capable as men, she doesn’t need his protection.

Notice how they have more things to say about the man who wants to avoid dying needlessly than the guy who is literally robbing her. Even if he did intervene he would have just gotten shot and the girl still would have been robbed. It is very telling that the moment danger arrives people expect men to die at a whim because of some abstract idea. The guy can still call himself a man because he has a dick and balls he doesn't have to earn the god damn title of "man" for wanting to live. Why would anyone NOT run away? If the sexes were swapped I would still be saying the same thing.

It's just gender equality he is protecting her as often as she stays loyal to him. :feelsthink:

Just risk you life for something that isn't even yours theory. :feelsseriously:
If you have a wife or a gf they are not your property, they can leave you any second for the pettiest of reasons. Would you invest your money in a house that you rent and that soon will be passed to another man? Would you die for this house? :feelskek:
As far as I'm concerned, they're married to their big daddy governments, so it's the government's job to protect them and ensure their well being, not mine. I'm not responsible for someone else's property, jfl.

I'd rather watch out for myself because otherwise no one else will, sorry foid. :feelsYall:

Just risk you life for something that isn't even yours theory. :feelsseriously:
If you have a wife or a gf they are not your property, they can leave you any second for the pettiest of reasons. Would you invest your money in a house that you rent and that soon will be passed to another man? Would you die for this house? :feelskek:
As far as I'm concerned, they're married to their big daddy governments, so it's the government's job to protect them and ensure their well being, not mine. I'm not responsible for someone else's property, jfl.

I'd rather watch out for myself because otherwise no one else will, sorry foid. :feelsYall:
Of course, Chad will never take risks for the sake of foid, since he has dozens of other foids to replace.

- Just risk your life for something that's going to cuck you eventually theory. Tradcucks are so low IQ

Of course, Chad will never take risks for the sake of foid, since he has dozens of other foids to replace.
Yes, since chad owns multiple assets he has no reason to risk anything to preserve one of them, any of them can be replaced at any second, based chadcel. :feelsautistic:

Fucking bitch chose to date the feminine low T fuck who’s scared of fighting. You fucking dumb bitch whore maybe yous could’ve chose a man with higher T like me. You fucking dumb low Iq sluts

Fucking bitch chose to date the feminine low T fuck who’s scared of fighting. You fucking dumb bitch whore maybe yous could’ve chose a man with higher T like me. You fucking dumb low Iq sluts
No T against guns

It's interesting to see all that determination and courage go down the drain as he falls to the ground looking like a ragdoll and the bullet in his head bleeds.

JFL at tradcucks telling people to fight favela mutts (who'd kill and torture people) for le holy vagina

People watched lots of videos or movies where dude act cool and hero like, so they think is very easy to disarm mugger IRL

People watched lots of videos or movies where dude act cool and hero like, so they think is very easy to disarm mugger IRL
it's clear these people have most likely never actually been in a severely dangerous situation before if they think it's that easy to fend off someone with a literal gun pointed at you

It's interesting to see all that determination and courage go down the drain as he falls to the ground looking like a ragdoll and the bullet in his head bleeds.
These people really want men to die for nothing because of "honor" or some shit

- Just risk your life for something that's going to cuck you eventually theory. Tradcucks are so low IQ
Worst part is, they think they are intelligent ones despite them basing their entire world views on outdated bullshit that stems solely from their feelings