Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks that demand we respect women...

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
... are one very small step above neckbeards that think saying "M'lady" is going to make women think they're classy/sexy. If anyone from cucktears claims respecting women leads to a healthy relationship, they just show how boring and how socially inexperienced they are. What's true, and may seem ironic to them, is that having loads of self-respect keeps women happy (if you're a normie to chad levels).

How dare you not respect wamen. They're goddesses and they are incapable of doing anything wrong.

Women want the majority of men locked away for daring to have a sexuality at all and turned into genderless slave creatures, so they can all compete for the minority of dominant high-status Chads. 

They want to be like Cleopatra, surrounded by obsequious slaves who believe she's a literal goddess while getting fucked by Imperator Caesar. This is why they support a society being simultaneously super puritan (everything is sinful, scarlet, unchaste = sexist, rapey, harassment) for the majority of low-status men and super slutty for the Chads whose harems they want to join. 

Cucks just believe it's always individual bad luck and chance that women always somehow mysteriously fall for a minority of men who already have at least one female. I mean, they see it happen everywhere around them, women always going after those few men who are already "occupied" so to speak, but they refuse to connect the dots and realize the truths of hypergamy, lack of female individuality, 80/20 ratio etc.

the irony of cucktears is that we have their userbase beat in terms of smv & real life experience, but that goes for 99% of subreddits, i hate that website. i hope it's owner dies a slow painful death.

Red Shambhala said:
Women want the majority of men locked away for daring to have a sexuality at all and turned into genderless slave creatures, so they can all compete for the minority of dominant high-status Chads. 

They want to be like Cleopatra, surrounded by obsequious slaves who believe she's a literal goddess while getting fucked by Imperator Caesar. This is why they support a society being simultaneously super puritan (everything is sinful, scarlet, unchaste = sexist, rapey, harassment) for the majority of low-status men and super slutty for the Chads whose harems they want to join. 

Cucks just believe it's always individual bad luck and chance that women always somehow mysteriously fall for a minority of men who already have at least one female. I mean, they see it happen everywhere around them, women always going after those few men who are already "occupied" so to speak, but they refuse to connect the dots and realize the truths of hypergamy, lack of female individuality, 80/20 ratio etc.

Exactly. That's precisely what women want. And the funny thing is that they get away with it because women never ever vocalize what's going through their heads. A lot of their behavior stems from the subconscious and they are very good at hiding conscious thoughts as well. Men are always fooled. If they were to vocalize their deepest inner thoughts, conscious and subconscious.

Respecting women has no correlation to having sex/a relationship with one

I respect women so much that I would give them free rope.