Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCKS STAY OUT - To All Those Average and Ugly Guys Who Want a GF

Framecel222 said:
What world do you live on? Most average or above average normie wants nothing to do with ugly girls. They'll fuck one if they're drunk but the average norman would absolutely not date a 3/10.

There have been many dating website experiments done with pictures of women 3/10 or worse. The profiles always get tons and tons of messages and often from guys above 6/10.

I've personally done such experiments in the past and guys always message the profile within MINUTES of it going live. Sometimes they're 8/10 or better.

See: juggernaut law

Ryo_Hazuki said:
There have been many dating website experiments done with pictures of women 3/10 or worse.  The profiles always get tons and tons of messages and often from guys above 6/10.  

I've personally done such experiments in the past and guys always message the profile within MINUTES of it going live.  Sometimes they're 8/10 or better.

See: juggernaut law

Guys who resort to online dating are going to be more desperate than the average guy. In your actual real life do you seriously know many above average guys who can't get dates despite having no standards or who are dating a 3/10? Because I literally don't know a single one.

Framecel222 said:
Guys who resort to online dating are going to be more desperate than the average guy. In your actual real life do you seriously know many above average guys who can't get dates despite having no standards or who are dating a 3/10? Because I literally don't know a single one.

I've known lots. Far too many to count.

the amount of thirsty guys doing online dating willing to meet a 3 (or even 2) out of 10 for sex behind closed doors is endless

IRL guys have more standards, however guys that find themselves still incel past the age 21 those standards begin dropping slowly but surely