Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCKS STAY OUT - To All Those Average and Ugly Guys Who Want a GF

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
Every women wants Chad. 

Just because she is your looksmatch doesn't mean she won't constantly be thinking and noticing Chad. 

Every time you leave the house she will eye fuck every Chad more appealing than you and wish she was with him instead of you. This will make her resent you, she will treat you worse in the company of Chad. 

Chad's she is in proximity to regularly will become her fantasy, she will think of them when she lets you fuck her, when she dreams at night. After a spell or at nearest opportunity she will fuck them and cum like she never has with you. The act of cucking an inferior male and securing superior sperm makes her go crazy. 

Eventually (or right away) she will cheat with a superior male. It's so easy for a women and there is no way for you to find out. Could be a 15 minute trip to the bathroom while you are out. Could be that night you had to work late. Chad can be over to her place balls deep within 15 minutes. 

An average or ugly male boyfriend is merely an emotional blanket. You are there to respond to her texts, keep her company, provide and console her when Chad's break her heart (you won't know she will say something happened at work).

Even attractive males are at risk of getting cucked, but average or ugly ones are guaranteed to be. Women are biologically wired to take the best genetic value dick they can, and it makes the SOAKED FUCKING WET to do it and cheat at the same time.

https://incels.is/Thread-Is-this-Fat-Asian-Dating-Up

:cowboy:

indeed

no gf\wife is possible anyway

people here seems to think they will be happy if they get a gf NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nausea said:
people here seems to think they will be happy if they get a gf NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's the type of thing cucktears say

meh I think the odds of you getting cucked are lower than you expect. I think its more likely shell just dump you for chad

flowerful said:
meh I think the odds of you getting cucked are lower than you expect. I think its more likely shell just dump you for chad

What's the difference?

At least you would get sex

flowerful said:

no, this is an incel fantasy

chad is emotionally unavailable due to having 3+ other girls just like her on his dick

she will keep using her cuck boyfriend for emotional support and provision while keeping them in the dark on all of this

It happens in the majority of cases, true monogamy is the minority 

you can believe whatever you want to cope though, or just google infidelity stats its over 50% and thats just people who admit to it

just to repeat what OP says, if you are ugly or have some sort of thing (i.e. you are a manlet) YOU will get cucked..guranteed.

But there must be ways for even those type of guys to reduce the level of cucking they can receive? Like maybe dating a blind girl or a girl with a disability of some sort?

NekoStance said:
That's the type of thing cucktears say

idk I don't interact with them

just watch the video of the cucked guy...

satoshisacuck said:
just to repeat what OP says, if you are ugly or have some sort of thing (i.e. you are a manlet) YOU will get cucked..guranteed.

But there must be ways for even those type of guys to reduce the level of cucking they can receive? Like maybe dating a blind girl or a girl with a disability of some sort?

Just don't get attached. Easiest way not to get cucked

IdealMaxilla said:
Women are biologically wired to take the best genetic value dick they can.
Many of life's questions are solved when one accepts this black pill.

IdealMaxilla said:
no, this is an incel fantasy

chad is emotionally unavailable due to having 3+ other girls just like her on his dick

she will keep using her cuck boyfriend for emotional support and provision while keeping them in the dark on all of this

It happens in the majority of cases, true monogamy is the minority 

you can believe whatever you want to cope though, or just google infidelity stats its over 50% and thats just people who admit to it

What experience or evidence do you have for why you say this?

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
At least you would get sex

thats why cuck males are a big thing - they are always incel looking guys too

why do you live

Grotesque said:

I love your vids

Grotesque said:

It's better than nothing, and let's us make compromises for it..or an attempt at a solution.

NekoStance said:

having friends and going outside

IdealMaxilla said:
NekoStance said:
having friends and going outside
You're really immature sounding

NekoStance said:

did you think you would find a cute looking girl who would save your broken incel heart or something?

these are the basics of modern dating, no need to get emotional

satoshisacuck said:
It's better than nothing, and let's us make compromises for it..or an attempt at a solution.
There's more than nothing. If you can fuck a bitch without a relationship, go for it.

Expecting women to be loyal to genetic shit like us in Current Year is simply foolish. Even Chads today have trouble keeping their bitches in line.

Grotesque said:
There's more than nothing. If you can fuck a bitch without a relationship, go for it.

Expecting women to be loyal to genetic shit like us in Current Year is simply foolish. Even Chads today have trouble keeping their bitches in line.

Nah I couldn't do that, I haven't been raised to be able to do something like that without having feelings for the girl. It's mainly validation for me. All women have the capability to be whores.

IdealMaxilla said:
NekoStance said:
did you think you would find a cute looking girl who would save your broken incel heart or something?
these are the basics of modern dating, no need to get emotional
most women simply break-up with a guy they're not sexually attracted to
they don't sneak around like what you said in your OP, there's no need for them to do this anymore, they might aswell be single

I doubt you have many friends or go outside much in-fact you saying that you do rang bells of reverse psychology for me
this thread, and your other posts also, are really basement-dweller tier

NekoStance said:
they don't sneak around like what you said in your OP, there's no need for them to do this anymore, they might aswell be single

I doubt you have many friends or go outside much in-fact you saying that you do rang bells of reverse psychology for me

You're getting triggered by day one reality blackpill and calling other people basement dwellers. Don't really know what to say about people like you.. but do me a favor and stop posting this cringe in my threads.

Honestly OP is correct. He really is right. Some of you "blackpillers" should get the fuck out of this forum if you cannot handle it. This is life. You will be cucked when you get a girlfriend, unless you're good looking. Good luck. You'll be back.

IdealMaxilla said:
NekoStance said:
You're getting triggered by day one reality blackpill and calling other people basement dwellers. Don't really know what to say about people like you.. but do me a favor and stop posting this cringe in my threads.
maybe it's blackpill
it's certainly not redpill, and redpill is closest to normal reality

women of 2017 will simply break-up with a man they are no longer attracted to, there's no need for them to sneak around like what you eluded to in your autistic OP

NekoStance said:
maybe it's blackpill

women of 2017 will simply break-up with a man they are no longer attracted to, there's no need for them to sneak around like what you eluded to in your autistic OP

You must be retarded, op is still correct. There is nothing that prevents women from betabuxing and alphafucking. 
If the possibility of the girl fucking around is possible then it will happen.
Why should a girl break up with a guy that is giving her money and is sustaining her, while Chad fucks her on the side?
Girls can easily have the best of both worlds.

NekoStance said:
maybe it's blackpill

women cheat a lot more than the average man wants to believe, almost half the women on tinder have boyfriends

its just part of reality of being an average or ugly male

rather than get bitter and deny it just plan to cheat too

satoshisacuck said:
You must be retarded, op is still correct. There is nothing that prevents women from betabuxing and alphafucking. 
If the possibility of the girl fucking around is possible then it will happen.
Why should a girl break up with a guy that is giving her money and is sustaining her, while Chad fucks her on the side?
Girls can easily have the best of both worlds.

Well if the guy is stupid enough to have that happen to him he deserves it I guess

NekoStance said:
Well if the guy is stupid enough to have that happen to him he deserves it I guess

SATAN is masterful manipulator

IdealMaxilla said:
women cheat a lot more than the average man wants to believe, almost half the women on tinder have boyfriends

another post that sounds like it was written by a basement dweller
what evidence do you have from saying that? From Tinder? Even if that were true women from Tinder are tiny amount of women spectrum.

IdealMaxilla said:

No, fuck that noise dude.
If one were to somehow get the offer of sex with a female that is in a relationship with her boyfriend, I don't think you should take up the offer.
Especially if the dude doesn't know.

Imagine if you were the reason why they chose to breakup.
I believe if you break someones relationship or be the one that a girl cheated with, than in the future YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE if you get cheated on.

If you cheat with someone, you have the right to not feel anything if it were to HAPPEN to YOU.

Better to just play it safe and avoid femoids unless you know for sure you are not cucking someone.

NekoStance said:
another post that sounds like it was written by a basement dweller
what evidence do you have from saying that? From Tinder? Even if that were true women from Tinder are tiny amount of women spectrum.

I knew one of my ex-roommates that broke up or had a break with her bf, and had dates on Tinder while she was on her break.

She is one of the biggest sluts that I know off.

You must have some legit autism if you think the girls on Tinder aren't in a relationship. I can tell you for sure they are cheating on their boyfriends right NOW.

I think you guys are gonna become 40 yr old virgins

satoshisacuck said:

I knew one of my ex-roommates that broke up or had a break with her bf, and had dates on Tinder while she was on her break.

She is one of the biggest sluts that I know off.

You must have some legit autism if you think the girls on Tinder aren't in a relationship. I can tell you for sure they are cheating on their boyfriends right NOW.

?
on break = broken up

I can't tell if you're trolling or not

just chill man, youre too edgy. this stuff is just the beginning. you cant insult a blackpilled incel anyway thats just wasted emotion. but yes most women cheat and almost all do with with nice guys/former incels/providers etc. thats just something you will have to deal with, the evidence is out there if you are curious but you need to take the emotion and ego out of this. no one is personally attacking you, merely the lies and over-socialization you've grown attached to

NekoStance said:
I think you guys are gonna become 40 yr old virgins

?
on break = broken up

I can't tell if you're trolling or not

Women have periods where they take a break from their current boyfriends with the future intention of getting back together with their boyfriend. During this process, females may attempt to branch swing or fuck random dudes, and when she is satisfied she will get back with her cuck of a boyfriend...

NekoStance said:

Are you honestly implying that women don't have affairs anymore?

There are plenty of women who get with beta bux and have a much younger "boy toy" on the side. I've seen it happen time and time again.

satoshisacuck said:
Women have periods where they take a break from their current boyfriends with the future intention of getting back together with their boyfriend. During this process, females may attempt to branch swing or fuck random dudes, and when she is satisfied she will get back with her cuck of a boyfriend...

that at least is more realistic than what OP states

tbh though the woman usually will not get back with the boyfriend, she will simply get a new man

lol incels here need to stop over-analyzing shit

Ryo_Hazuki said:

There are plenty of women who get with beta bux and have a much younger "boy toy" on the side.  I've seen it happen time and time again.

I am not sure if he is doing this on purpose or has some legitimate issue... :/

NekoStance said:
that at least is more realistic than what OP states

tbh though the woman usually will not get back with the boyfriend, she will simply get a new man

lol incels here need to stop over-analyzing shit

its completely realistic, you will find out eventually. the analysis is quite simple actually. its your over socialization and exposed-wound coping that has you tied in knots

Ryo_Hazuki said:

There are plenty of women who get with beta bux and have a much younger "boy toy" on the side.  I've seen it happen time and time again.

yeh I guess maybe they do. I do think women are more honest these days though, and will just dump bf more frequently than before, are women of today really that hard-up they need to leech off mens wealth? Not really, women are making more than men these days.

Tbh also many men would be happy sharing a woman tbh, like others said they still get to have sex with her regularly.

Just stupid sounding thread to me, by a stupid sounding poster.

That neko guy is delusional women will gladly fuck other men while seeing chad.

NekoStance said:
yeh I guess maybe they do. I do think women are more honest these days though, and will just dump bf more frequently than before, are women of today really that hard-up they need to leech off mens wealth? Not really, women are making more than men these days.

Tbh also many men would be happy sharing a woman tbh, like others said they still get to have sex with her regularly.

Just stupid sounding thread to me, by a stupid sounding poster.

Notice how he is attempting to attack the poster of the thread? This is a bannable offence I would say, but you might have legit mental issues.

Yes, and those men that are happy to share a women are called CUCKS

Women are not more honest, you cannot equate that. It's just your personal anecdote, there is still shaming involved with a girl that has multiple partners or goes through a relationship quickly. 

For a majority of the time, or for most of men in 2017, op is describing the situation perfectly for average or ugly dudes, or guys that have some sort of flaw.

satoshisacuck said:
Yes, and those men that are happy to share a women are called CUCKS
so you'd rather be incel?

I think this will become a new interesting polarizing choice amongst incel-types

NekoStance said:

I know what you mean. The whole open/"poly" relationship thing has gotten extremely popular with millennials.

Personally I think it's pretty pathetic that a lot of men are willing to financially provide for a woman that has another boyfriend, but I suppose it's just a sign of the times. Men have gotten incredibly desperate.

NekoStance said:
so you'd rather be incel?

I think this will become a new interesting polarizing choice amongst incel-types

I like how you are making it one-dimensional by thinking there are no other choices. One does not have to become a cuck if they choose to leave incelhood. There are ways to reduce cheating in women so that no men other than the husband has access to her. 

But I would rather be an incel, than be with a fat bitch who constantly whines and needs taking care off. But, it's your choice if you want to get into cuckholding. Since you seem to advocate for it so strongly as being the other option.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
NekoStance said:
I know what you mean. The whole open/"poly" relationship thing has gotten extremely popular with millennials.
Personally I think it's pretty pathetic that a lot of men are willing to financially provide for a woman that has another boyfriend, but I suppose it's just a sign of the times. Men have gotten incredibly desperate.
the biggest blackpill is that 51% of ppl are born male (49% female)
men live longer than ever before
add to that mass mostly-male immigration to western countries (where most of us live), this is what is creating the scarcity of women for incels

this kind of stupid thread is mostly irrelevant, it's vapid, short-sighted

I rather be incel than a cuck and I mean that wholeheartedly.

wow you've gone from insulting the concept, ad ignoranthum, ad hominem to full circle denial and appeal to morality.

we can see the break down of the human coping mechanism in full display ITT

NekoStance said:
the biggest blackpill is that 51% of ppl are born male (49% female)
men live longer than ever before
add to that mass mostly-male immigration to western countries (where most of us live), this is what is creating the scarcity of women for incels

I'm sure that's a small part of it.

It's about supply and demand. What you described covers the "supply" issue, but the "demand" issue is far far worse. The fact of the matter is men want women far more than women want men. Pretty much every single straight man desperately wants a girlfriend regardless of what he claims. And he'll settle for just about anything he can get, he's unlikely to even reject a 3/10 girl if she asks him out. It's not even just sex that men want more, but also romance.

Meanwhile a lot of women are content with being single because she still gets plenty of validation from men and has her beta orbiters.

So even if a virus wiped out 50 percent of the male population and women outnumbered men 2 to 1 everywhere, most ugly men would still be incel.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Pretty much every single straight man desperately wants a girlfriend regardless of what he claims. And he'll settle for just about anything he can get, he's unlikely to even reject a 3/10 girl if she asks him out. It's not even just sex that men want more, but also romance.

What world do you live on? Most average or above average normie wants nothing to do with ugly girls. They'll fuck one if they're drunk but the average norman would absolutely not date a 3/10.