Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucks recommended r/GirlsMirin for incels,

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Mirinfuck

There is not a single guy there that doesn't mogs me, they are all above average, chads or chadlites and in really rare occasions a below average that still mogs me, but I'm not surprised that a foid put these men on a below average or ugly in apperence scale even tho most of them are 6/10 above

Of course average looking people get in relationships.

But if you're ugly, a manlet, or both. You're kinda FUCKED

Bunch of looksmatched couples, so I guess it could be considered lifefuel.

GirlsMirin offers me no LifeFuel. What I need is to somehow make up for my squandered past. A woman my age can't offer me that, because a woman my age represents the present, not the past.

It's over, reddit can't save us

Cucktears and most of the internet believe the average incel is 6/10 like all the attention whores who post their pics online. They don't realize that the vast majority of incels NEVER post their photos because they know they are irredeemably ugly. Cucktears doesn't understand that there are men so ugly that no woman will ever find them attractive. (Though that's the majority of the inceltears userbase)

They act like their bully club is some sort of justice so they really have no awareness of reality.

Thanks for the confirmation IT that women's refusal to look at me is proof of my hideousness.

Cucktears and most of the internet believe the average incel is 6/10 like all the attention whores who post their pics online. They don't realize that the vast majority of incels NEVER post their photos because they know they are irredeemably ugly. Cucktears doesn't understand that there are men so ugly that no woman will ever find them attractive. (Though that's the majority of the inceltears userbase)
Exactly, is a good thing the rate me thread is gone, only normies and fakecels put their picture there and the only thing that it did was make everyone think that we are average or even above, because no truecel post his picture there, the confirmation of your incels status comes from the world not from this forum or any other incels forum.

THEY ALL MOG ME
3jjcg37ujdm110r1ub6hznvn118knj7340xmn119jl2vi03w5n11
WE'RE NOT ALL FUCKING GAMBLER, YOU REDDIT FUCKS!

Fuck this is goddamn suicide fuel.

And this are guys that this foid or cuck rated as below average or even ugly, it's over
Sometimes I forget that "It's over" isn't a meme, it's the undeniable truth for us. I can't even cope. There's no real reason to do anything. Why try to write a book? Why build up your body? Why learn another language? None of it will give us back the years of our life we've lost to inceldom, none of it will let us experience teenage love, none of it will make us special. I'm not special, I don't matter, neither wanted nor needed by the world. Why even live?

I don't feel like I'm part of the human species.

How is seeing normie-tier men with ugly chicks lifefuel? It just shows me that even if I got 2 points or so better I'd still not get anything worthwhile for it most likely.

Not one NW2 in sight
In fact what's worse is that it looks like most of the guys on there are dating down

Last edited:
That sub is pure ropefuel.