Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks praising the idea of a homicidal dad of jb foids

Cucks won’t do jack shit they will lay there like docile retards while their underage daughter gets fucked in the ass by chad

Because they secretly want to be that type of dad, to prove their masculinity before the society and save m'lady. Wet dream of modern men to ascend from the subhumanity by doing apparently a highly moral act of killing someone for the sake of a woman.
They view themselves and other men as expendable. In a sane society they would be the dysfunctional ones.

Normies love to see "bad" weak weird ugly men suffer. In their every day life they would just bully you but now they got a perfect excuse.

You won't let her dress like a whore and get fucked by young chads like all her school friends?
No.
If whores don't care about men, then only cucked men care about whores.
Cuckery is an epidemic then. A ton of men are cucks and it's infuriating to see.

Normies always jerk off to this vigilante dad fantasy. It’s cringey as fuck. These type of dads are extremely rare and I find it interesting how they never fantasize about a vigilante dad protecting his son.
Yet even in their fantasy they only go after the weak rejects and outcasts of society who can't fight back

They don't dare to fantasize about fighting chad. They just want to curb stomp some lonely ugly male

Yet even in their fantasy they only go after the weak rejects and outcasts of society who can't fight back

They don't dare to fantasize about fighting chad. They just want to curb stomp some lonely ugly male
It's not even about stopping actual predators at that point, just targeting lonely guys and preying on the fact they're desperate for affection. Which is sickening and makes me angry.

Fuck soydditors tbh desu

I see so much death threats to "pedophiles" and "incels" that it has become a normal thing on the internet.
But everyone gets ass blasted when somebody on this forum posts they want to punch a woman lol

The comments were more ok, than I thought.

I swear to God people have fantasies about this shit.

FYI for any retards lurking. Chad is most likely already fucking your underage daughter. It isn't a neckbeard
Yes. Jfl at men with daughters, they are delusional as fuck.

I swear to God people have fantasies about this shit.

FYI for any retards lurking. Chad is most likely already fucking your underage daughter. It isn't a neckbeard

All I see is the almost panty shot. I don't care about the text. Meme fail when your message doesn't outweigh what my eyes want to look at in the image.
Not one word...

I see so much death threats to "pedophiles" and "incels" that it has become a normal thing on the internet.
But everyone gets ass blasted when somebody on this forum posts they want to punch a woman lol
They can keep crying.

They worship chad so they gotta shit on uglier guys just trying to find happiness. Reddit moment.
I hope reddit goes bankrupt and gets permanently taken offline.

describe what the comments say without quotes
Many against violence and killing, also against violent prison culture against such persons, and also one comment, with others agreeing, that at this degree it is a pathetic pedo witch hunt and not funny original content.
Nonetheless, many were expected.
A cynic may say the typical redditor is torn between his anti-violence and anti-pedo virtue signaling.

Many against violence and killing, also against violent prison culture against such persons, and also one comment, with others agreeing, that at this degree it is a pathetic pedo witch hunt and not funny original content.
Nonetheless, many were expected.
A cynic may say the typical redditor is torn between his anti-violence and anti-pedo virtue signaling.
quote some of the based comments

@Napoleon de Geso