Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks praising the idea of a homicidal dad of jb foids

what a bunch of pathetic idiots

I swear to God people have fantasies about this shit.

FYI for any retards lurking. Chad is most likely already fucking your underage daughter. It isn't a neckbeard

Normies get a hard on for this shit and i don't know why
i guess cause it ligns up with their shitty NPC morals

All I see is the almost panty shot. I don't care about the text. Meme fail when your message doesn't outweigh what my eyes want to look at in the image.

i can agree with hating pedophiles, i just hate the NPC concept of morality so prevalent. it's like everything is deconstructed into good and evil, hero and villain, with no nuance or ambiguity, on the linear attractiveness scale. it's the same as assuming everyone on this site is a morally corrupt piece of shit but truly believing chris evans and hugh jackman are intrinsically good people and not just well adjusted due to positive feedback loops caused by genetics

All I see is the almost panty shot. I don't care about the text. Meme fail when your message doesn't outweigh what my eyes want to look at in the image.
Based

what a bunch of pathetic idiots

FYI for any retards lurking. Chad is most likely already fucking your underage daughter. It isn't a neckbeard
Normies always jerk off to this vigilante dad fantasy. It’s cringey as fuck. These type of dads are extremely rare and I find it interesting how they never fantasize about a vigilante dad protecting his son.

these people are basically simps, JFL at whiteknighting for 16 year olds thinking they are innocent little children and unlike any other whore.

these people are basically simps, JFL at whiteknighting for 16 year olds thinking they are innocent little children and unlike any other whore.
justneckbeardthings users are even more rabid than CuckTears although they have a lot of overlap.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/evgkpu/ju_from_rjustneckbeardthings_its_just_people/

Rent free, again.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/jb25by/theres_an_interesting_overlap/

Those faggots probably jack off to older chads boning their jb daughters. They only get mad when "creeps" try to fuck them, aka nonchad men.

Those faggots probably jack off to older chads boning their jb daughters. They only get mad when "creeps" try to fuck them, aka nonchad men.
High IQ. They always depict jb fuckers as sub5 men
im 23 and I’m more innocent than most teens
i can agree with hating pedophiles, i just hate the NPC concept of morality so prevalent. it's like everything is deconstructed into good and evil, hero and villain, with no nuance or ambiguity, on the linear attractiveness scale. it's the same as assuming everyone on this site is a morally corrupt piece of shit but truly believing chris evans and hugh jackman are intrinsically good people and not just well adjusted due to positive feedback loops caused by genetics
Sex with teens isn’t even pedophilia

why do i feel like this is all because of their obsession with the last of us?

This reminds me of that post in reddit about a single mother complaining that she couldn't stop her 15-16 yo daughter from fucking his 40 something Chad neighbor because it was the girl the one going there herself to get railed by him every day and she was already in the age of consent of that country/state. Derisory :feelsLSD:
The only reason her mother cared at all that the dude was fucking her is because she's an old hag and jealous.

Almost ever woman past 30 is vindictive and jealous of younger foids. Especially their daughters

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

If you let your daughrer dress slutty then you're a cuck soyboy and no one is afraid of you

If you let your daughrer dress slutty then you're a cuck soyboy and no one is afraid of you
Exactly. Let me just make edgy posts about defending my daughter when i let her dress like a fucking whore.

Its like common sense isn't a thing anymore

The only reason her mother cared at all that the dude was fucking her is because she's an old hag and jealous.

Almost ever woman past 30 is vindictive and jealous of younger foids. Especially their daughters

View attachment 355316
Homicidal vigilante dads are rare anyways

This is the low T cuck who wants to shoot you :lul: :lul:

fwregzvxsus21.jpg

Lookism at its finest. Imagine someone who looked like Zac Efron crepping on a jb JFL the normies would be silent or at least quieter

@TigerFestival

To be fair, if some guy tried to fuck my daughter (assuming I ever stop being incel), I'd probably murder him too.
Could pass for a 18 yo. Fuck this shit...
If he's an 18 year old, then I'm a goddamned 12 year old.

Lmao, redditors having fantasies about killing pedos is biggest form of masochism I saw in a while
AFB6AQZG 400x400

Also,
FYI for any retards lurking. Chad is most likely already fucking your underage daughter.

To be fair, if some guy tried to fuck my daughter (assuming I ever stop being incel), I'd probably murder him too.

If he's an 18 year old, then I'm a goddamned 12 year old.
“IF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhTeR, i’D KiLL HiM” stfu no you wouldn’t you stupid wannabe tough guy. EVERYBODY SAYS THIS SHIT. If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say what you said I’d be richer than anyone on this planet, everyone says this, yet only 1 in a million parents do it. If you think you’re part of that 1 in a million you’re delusional. Stop overestimating you’re inhibition. People always assume they’d do something outrageous in hypothetical scenarios yet when those scenarios happen they usually don’t do it due to high inhibition.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel jfl at this cuck
:feelskek:
Could pass for a 18 yo. Fuck this shit...
The “predator” looks sub5

Normies always jerk off to this vigilante dad fantasy. It’s cringey as fuck. These type of dads are extremely rare and I find it interesting how they never fantasize about a vigilante dad protecting his son.
that's not part of the plan
it goes against the narrative
society HATES men

I was talking about her. She could be sayin' she is 18 and I would have bit the bait. It was semielaborate way of saying "fuck agecucks".
Yeah, I think the 18 AOC standard is retarded. Teenagers are horny and want to fuck, and assuming both parties consent, it's a harmless act. The most common argument I see against allowing teenagers to have sex with adults are that there is some sort of power dynamic imbalance. That is obviously not true, you can't make someone want to fuck you through sheer willpower, unless if you used physical force, then that would just be rape which is illegal.

But either way, that guy in the video is a fucking retard and shouldn't have tried to go for a 14 year old, knowing that it is illegal. Never give people that kind of power over you.

“IF tHaT wAs mY dAuGhTeR, i’D KiLL HiM” stfu no you wouldn’t you stupid wannabe tough guy. EVERYBODY SAYS THIS SHIT. If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say what you said I’d be richer than anyone on this planet, everyone says this, yet only 1 in a million parents do it. If you think you’re part of that 1 in a million you’re delusional. Stop overestimating you’re inhibition. People always assume they’d do something outrageous in hypothetical scenarios yet when those scenarios happen they usually don’t do it due to high inhibition.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel jfl at this cuck
Oh yes, because you, the internet psychoanalyst, know me better than I know myself. STFU retard. Yes, I would beat the shit out of him if he came to my house to fuck my daughter or preyed on her. I don't care if a bunch of normalfag wannabe toughguys don't have the testicular fortitude to back up their words, I'm the 1 in a million that actually does shit that he says he will do.
That's what really pisses me off, how it's terrible that girls get preyed on but who gives a fuck about the boys/sons, right?
But men don't fucking matter to society, which isn't a surprise to any of us obviously.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the 18 AOC standard is retarded. Teenagers are horny and want to fuck, and assuming both parties consent, it's a harmless act. The most common argument I see against allowing teenagers to have sex with adults are that there is some sort of power dynamic imbalance. That is obviously not true, you can't make someone want to fuck you through sheer willpower, unless if you used physical force, then that would just be rape which is illegal.

But either way, that guy in the video is a fucking retard and shouldn't have tried to go for a 14 year old, knowing that it is illegal. Never give people that kind of power over you.

Oh yes, because you, the internet psychoanalyst, know me better than I know myself. STFU retard. Yes, I would beat the shit out of him if he came to my house to fuck my daughter or preyed on her. I don't care if a bunch of normalfag wannabe toughguys don't have the testicular fortitude to back up their words, I'm the 1 in a million that actually does shit that he says he will do.
No you wouldn’t do it you stupid fag. You are NOT part of that 1 in a million. There are MANY “aggressive” people like you (you probably aren’t as tough as you claim) and they still don’t do it. There are many aggressive people on earth and yet very few incidents of parents killing them. If “tough guys” like you really did the the ability to do it, vigilante homicide would occur A LOT given how many people tend to be aggressive at large.

no you are NOT part of that 1 in a million. EVERY DAMN PARENT WHO SAYS THIS THINKS THEYRE PART OF THAT ONE IN A MILLION YOU NARCISSISTIC CONCEITED RETARD. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE PART OF THAT RARE ONE IN A MILLION? What makes you special? Every parent will insist they’re part of that one in a million.

no you wouldn’t. You’re just a sub5 faggot trying to act tough online but failing miserably

That's what really pisses me off, how it's terrible that girls get preyed on but who gives a fuck about the boys/sons, right?
But men don't fucking matter to society, which isn't a surprise to any of us obviously.
Stop saying I don’t know you. Very few parents do this shit, so why should I believe you, of all people, are part of that 1 in a million?

No you wouldn’t do it you stupid fag. You are NOT part of that 1 in a million. There are MANY “aggressive” people like you (you probably aren’t as tough as you claim) and they still don’t do it. There are many aggressive people on earth and yet very few incidents of parents killing them. If “tough guys” like you really did the the ability to do it, vigilante homicide would occur A LOT given how many people tend to be aggressive at large.
Perhaps I worded it incorrectly, I should've made it more obvious that I was gonna beat them up, not literally kill them. I forgot that you were slow.
no you are NOT part of that 1 in a million. EVERY DAMN PARENT WHO SAYS THIS THINKS THEYRE PART OF THAT ONE IN A MILLION YOU NARCISSISTIC CONCEITED RETARD. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE PART OF THAT RARE ONE IN A MILLION? What makes you special? Every parent will insist they’re part of that one in a million.
I have every right to be narcissistic and conceited. I earned it.
You think I won't do it? Fine. Watch me.
no you wouldn’t. You’re just a sub5 faggot trying to act tough online but failing miserably
It's laughable that you think that, considering I have nothing to prove and if I wanted to prove something to people or put on the tough guy act, I wouldn't do it on an incel forum to a bunch of faceless people. Why does personally it upset you so much and get you fired up over me saying that I'd beat up someone preying on my daughter?
Stop saying I don’t know you. Very few parents do this shit, so why should I believe you, of all people, are part of that 1 in a million?
I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. Call me a bullshitter all you want. It personally makes no difference to me.

Last edited:
Perhaps I worded it incorrectly, I should've made it more obvious that I was gonna beat them up, not literally kill them. I forgot that you were slow.

I have every right to be narcissistic and conceited. I earned it.
You think I won't do it? Fine. Watch me.

It's laughable that you think that, considering I have nothing to prove and if I wanted to prove something to people or put on the tough guy act, I wouldn't do it on an incel forum to a bunch of faceless people. Why does personally it upset you so much and get you fired up over me saying that I'd beat up someone preying on my daughter?

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. Call me a bullshitter all you want. It personally makes no difference to me.
Why does it upset me? Because people like you try way too hard to act badass online to impress people, it’s cringey when someone tries this desperately hard to sound badass.

also, it’s rare for parents to even beat them up, and when it does happen, it’s usually because they caught them red handed when the crime was ongoing and they’re attacking them defensively to protect someone else or because they have the opportunity right in front of them (eg: the guy walks up to their face and tells them they fucked their daughter) but those opportunities and cases are rare

These cucks always get a hard on for these vigilante fantasies :lul: , the father wouldn't do dog shit other than crying his eyes out and wondering what happened to "muh daughter"

Why does it upset me? Because people like you try way too hard to act badass online to impress people, it’s cringey when someone tries this desperately hard to sound badass.
I really wasn't. I was actually half expecting to get backlash from the crypto-inceltears users for saying that I wouldn't let some creepy guy groom my underaged kid. Maybe some things I say come off that way, but that's not what I intend to do. I have no need to flex.
also, it’s rare for parents to even beat them up, and when it does happen, it’s usually because they caught them red handed when the crime was ongoing and they’re attacking them defensively to protect someone else or because they have the opportunity right in front of them (eg: the guy walks up to their face and tells them they fucked their daughter) but those opportunities and cases are rare
I mean, that's the most likely scenario that I'll beat someone up, if I know that it's without a doubt happening. I'm not going to be a moron who goes after some guy who allegedly did it, just to find out the whole thing was made up and it was just a malicious attack on him by foids making shit up.

I really wasn't. I was actually half expecting to get backlash from the crypto-inceltears users for saying that I wouldn't let some creepy guy groom my underaged kid. Maybe some things I say come off that way, but that's not what I intend to do. I have no need to flex.

I mean, that's the most likely scenario that I'll beat someone up, if I know that it's without a doubt happening. I'm not going to be a moron who goes after some guy who allegedly did it, just to find out the whole thing was made up and it was just a malicious attack on him by foids making shit up.
99.9% of parents call the cops.
These cucks always get a hard on for these vigilante fantasies :lul: , the father wouldn't do dog shit other than crying his eyes out and wondering what happened to "muh daughter"
These vigilantes are rare. They almost never happen

most of these soy fathers wont say jack shit to the high school chad fucking his daughter

Normies are disgusting creatures.

They just want to see lonely and unattractive men suffer. Like bullies they will cover it behind various reasons and dwell on public sense of "morality", like "oh he was a pedo so it's for the good, he got what he deserved, gotta be thankful he was allowed to live at all".

Last edited:

Because they secretly want to be that type of dad, to prove their masculinity before the society and save m'lady. Wet dream of modern men to ascend from the subhumanity by doing apparently a highly moral act of killing someone for the sake of a woman.

What I was talking about. Normies love to see "bad" men suffer. In their every day life they would just bully you but now they got a perfect excuse.

Because they secretly want to be that type of dad, to prove their masculinity before the society and save m'lady. Wet dream of modern men to ascend from the subhumanity by doing apparently a highly moral act of killing someone for the sake of a woman.

What I was talking about. Normies love to see "bad" men suffer. In their every day life they would just bully you but now they got a perfect excuse.
Notice how mostly sub7 men (sometimes sub5) come into those predator videos

They are pussies who won’t do shit. They would probably just get killed trying to do something.

They are pussies who won’t do shit. They would probably just get killed trying to do something.
Agreed. Most of them are wannabe badasses who LARP as vigilantes online but are scrawny nerds irl

You won't let her dress like a whore and get fucked by young chads like all her school friends?
If whores don't care about men, then only cucked men care about whores.

You won't let her dress like a whore and get fucked by young chads like all her school friends?

If whores don't care about men, then only cucked men care about whores.
He tried to sound badass but failed