Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cucks must be entirely cleansed and purified from this earth forcibly, preferably by firing squad.

Whats there to discuss? Cucks are retarded , end of discussion.

@Themisterpepsi

Whats there to discuss? Cucks are retarded , end of discussion.
should they be forcibly removed? and if so, what method is preferred? as to deter the cuck epidekmic.

Better incel than cuck

576cb32f05aae louisette

should they be forcibly removed? and if so, what method is preferred? as to deter the cuck epidekmic.
I’d prefer hanging them upside down by their ball sacks.Covered in honey and peanut butter.Then sprinkling some sugar and cinnamon and roasting then alive in a human sized oven . Topped with whip cream and a cherry.

We should destroy the causes too.
2274D4DB EAB6 499E B023 E07DC7E531D1

I’d prefer hanging them upside down by their ball sacks.Covered in honey and peanut butter. Glazed with sugar , and cinnamon and roasted alive in a human sized oven . Topped with whip cream and a cherry.
this is too homosexual, and be careful, they might enjoy that since its so progressive.

i still say firing squad.

this is too homosexual, and be careful, they might enjoy that since its so progressive.

i still say firing squad.
True, they might enjoy that. How about old school water boarding and then ripping their heart out of their chest cartel style?

True, they might enjoy that. How about old school water boarding and then ripping their heart out of their chest cartel style?
this.

you have a good education from liveleak.

might we add columbian neckties to the list of possibilities?

this.

you have a good education from liveleak.

might we add columbian neckties to the list of possibilities?

Agreed, add that.:feelsokman:

cucks should simply be castrated and have the shaft removed.

Medieval frights  judas cradle again by cosysister dah8m3c

As punishment for their feminine nature they should have their anuses filled as torture, they would probably enjoy it