Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks in open relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Who’s the clear winner in that equation? 9/10 times, it’s the toilet, unless the guy is chad or gigachad. even then, I’m willing to bet the toilet still gets way more action.

over for so many simpcucks... :feelskek:

I saw a post on Plebbit once about a woman complaining that her husband "was fucking transgenders" after she wanted to open up the relationship. I probably couldn't find it even if I wanted to now but my sides were so far in space reading it. He cucked her with tranny's

I saw a post on Plebbit once about a woman complaining that her husband "was fucking transgenders" after she wanted to open up the relationship. I probably couldn't find it even if I wanted to now but my sides were so far in space reading it. He cucked her with tranny's
Not sure how to feel about this. On one hand, it’s fuckin hilarious but gay af on the other :feelsugh:

Saw a post where a subhuman got in a relationship with a landwhale who asked him for an open relationship to which he agreed. After that everyday she brought home new guys to fuck while he sat back and complained on Plebbit. JFL.

Saw a post where a subhuman got in a relationship with a landwhale who asked him for an open relationship to which he agreed. After that everyday she brought home new guys to fuck while he sat back and complained on Plebbit. JFL.
They just can’t lose, no matter how ugly or obese, as long as they have a hole. Toilet smv is more overinflated than 1920s German marks. Honkhonk :feelsclown:

Chad doesn't have open relationships, he ain't committing to shit that he needs permission.