Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucks go on a bidding war to see who can give an e-whore the most betabux.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
DtYY-ZmU4AASuOl

DtYY-ZcU4AAKb7l

DtYY-ZYU8AAiwJ2

DtYdxK3U0AAXYXZ

This bitch made $850 just because she made a Twitter post talking about how she wanted some shoes. :woke::woke::woke:
I dint know what level of difficulty level they are on at this point, I dont think there is even an option for this much easy living.

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE
:woke::woke::woke:

Cucks cucks everywhere

REEEEE :feelsree::feelsree:
This is some infuriating bullshit. If I had no shoes, legit no one would care, and this thot gets hundreds of dollars. Fuck that.

Thot enablers are the worst enemies of humankind and deserve to be burned alive

This is why hitmen exist.

there is a twitch scamwhore the cucks like giving money to and she has a donation bar thing saying she wants 200,000 USD for a house she was up to about 50k last i saw.

They should give money to me. Isn't it all about personality??? I got a great one.

Will post my BTC adress later you cucks

there is a twitch scamwhore the cucks like giving money to and she has a donation bar thing saying she wants 200,000 USD for a house she was up to about 50k last i saw.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:NUKE EARTH

What platform is this? How does the money get passed is it paypal? I will larp as a foid

this is exactly why females have life so easy.

@iKillCucks what would your preferred method of dealing with these cretin be? i would suggest they be hung upside down by their feet and be gutted so all their intestines fall down onto their faces. then a grizzly bear can come and eat them while theyre still alive.

damn even black guys are willingly getting cucked

it's over

This can't be real

this is exactly why females have life so easy.

@iKillCucks what would your preferred method of dealing with these cretin be? i would suggest they be hung upside down by their feet and be gutted so all their intestines fall down onto their faces. then a grizzly bear can come and eat them while theyre still alive.
Sounds good to me bro. Although switch a grizzly bear with a tiger they have razor sharp teeth in the back of their mouth that can nearly rip apart anything they are top hunters

this world is an incel hell
i'm surgerymaxxing or roping there is no way I can remain sane for long enough

I really hate this world

We need to ban soy ASAP.

damn even black guys are willingly getting cucked

it's over
Look at the bottom guy, even Latinos are cucking out now.
It's not just white people that are cucks now, this shit is spreading like cancer.

it's a challenge to determine who is the most stupid orbiter.

World War III will be Incels vs. Thots & Cuck Army

I don't understand how just giving money to a woman(akin to throwing money down a drain) can even become a popular thing to do in the first place.. is someone holding a gun to these males heads and telling that if they don't give women free money they are going to be murdered.. or is it more to do with a flawed survival instinct of doing what others are doing to look good in the eyes of the holes.. quite baffling.

Although the funny thing is that these cucks never verify if "she" is actually a woman. I really think us incels can start supplementing our NEETbux by scamming normies for $$$.

Disgusting.
all involved in this shameful thing should be excuted live by isis.

Why is this even happening? What are they gaining from this? Just go and get yourself a whore. Fucking retards.

Why is this even happening? What are they gaining from this? Just go and get yourself a whore. Fucking retards.

I'm very paranoid, so at a certain point I came up with theory that a lot of these accounts are bot accounts, and its really just fucking jews behind these accounts giving these women money to artificually inflate female standards. Same with the whole "findom" thing (google it), men paying women to take their money (literally that's what it fucking is, these men supposedly get off on giving these women money). Its all fake I think, just a bunch of jews fucking shit up for the collective male populace. I can't imagine men being this fucking stupid.

I'm very paranoid, so at a certain point I came up with theory that a lot of these accounts are bot accounts, and its really just fucking jews behind these accounts giving these women money to artificually inflate female standards. Same with the whole "findom" thing (google it), men paying women to take their money (literally that's what it fucking is, these men supposedly get off on giving these women money). Its all fake I think, just a bunch of jews fucking shit up for the collective male populace. I can't imagine men being this fucking stupid.

It might have been fake in the beginning (to get the movement started) but most are definitely real now. They leave enough of a digital trail that you can trace their real identity if you have time on your hands.

Findom is definitely real.

I do believe that bots and fake accounts are used to normalize something or start a social trend but eventually real people join in the degeneracy and take over.

Yeah I read about findom like a year ago. Disgusting. I'm much more comfortable being an incel like this then being a fucking cuck.

Hitler knew some ppl dont deserve the right to live

Although the funny thing is that these cucks never verify if "she" is actually a woman. I really think us incels can start supplementing our NEETbux by scamming normies for $$$.

I'd fucking hang these cucks from cranes

I must be getting old, I cant even ...make any sense of what these cucks are doing, its like reading some weird sci-fi novel

Guys were talking about this in my class lol I know the world's becoming more blackpilled.

The worst things are they comments like they are badasses when outbidding each other. And they are not even bids just separate payments.

Its ao fucking pathetic I cant even.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back