Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks dealing with the truth

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
 gEQzttZcZcQwTaEotF7Agafq9ackIPqEDYMBbOROHw

- Classifies the human blackpilll Jeremy Meeks as a case of some foids sending out some "love letters", ignoring his ascent of criminal scum to enjoy the best things in life on top of the world just because of his appearance.

- Ignores that the experiments with chads in tinder are not only about their appearance but about their horrible personalities, child molesters, Nazi ideologists, racist profile and many others, proving that personalities do not make the slightest difference to foids and apparently neither for the cuck who did this.

- The image of the girl with down syndrome and the actor that I did not care to know the name, just think one thing how many girls with some kind of mental deficiency you saw with normies boyfriends and even chadlites? Now how many mentally handicapped men have you seen on social networks being called to a prom with a stacy and how many of those cases has resulted in a relationship between the two? Not one right? After using the image of a man with mental deficiency he is only dismissed by the foids after they have gained some social points, the man just go back to his lonely existence.

- The image with saint BlackOpsIICel I was not going to comment, because is too basic, but whatever, the fact of having confidence when your appearance is equal to our saint is completely fake, you are just coping, because your confidence is built through your validation with other people and not magically created by pure desire to fit.

- The graph, numbers tell the truth and that offends people and the attempt to lessen credibility on account of the data being of a hookup app is ridiculous, if you believe that foids choose men in a different way in real life you have probably been called to prom by a foid, who have thousands of followers in a social network thanks to you.

I didn't realize the girl with The White guy was Mongoloid until I zoomed into the picture.
Are guys really that desperate. Have you every seen a Mongoloid person up close. It's hideous. If I dated a Momgoloid in high school (In the 1970's), I'd be the laughing stock. They'd say we deserve each other.

Where to begin...Discounting it because it’s a dating app which is how many people in many metro areas get laid... SMH. If lonely women exist, it’s mostly due to mental issues. I’ve shown how women with deformed faces and bodies have partners whereas some males who are merely ugly or not masculine either get laid a handful of times or die untouched. If a woman talks about how she doesn’t want a “player” or values traits that an uglier guy has in his profile yet chooses a good-looker who is a player or lacks desired traits, that’s worth highlighting. I can say that while online is more amplified than RL, RL is hell for incels too.