Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cucks can't do anything against us.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's perfectly okay if we ask for a total ban of the aoc. We're protected under the cuckstate's first amendment.

" Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances".

We're doing nothing wrong by peacefully assembling on this forum to discuss our grievances. We have every right to petition for an end of feminism, aoc and other anti-men laws. This was the wish of those men of culture: the founding fathers.

Legalise transageism. Why should I work hard for roasties, when they not interesting for me, just overpriced used trash

Lol. They do the advertising for us. There are a lot of people both in Brazil and in foreign countries that agree with my views. I want them to continue to post my threads on their subreddit, more people will become blackpilled and aware of the liberal agenda.

So how exactly is transgender any less fabricated nonsense?
JFL

So how exactly is transgender any less fabricated nonsense?
This. Also, there actually is a lot more variation in terms of biological age. There are 40 year olds who are as healthy as a 20 year old and as crippled as a 90 year old on their death bed. There's legit more reason to believe in transageism than transgenderism. (But fuck pedos like cucktears users anyways).

they can call the cops on us

Not everyone lives in America.