Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks beat up a kid for looking at their girl

Yes...I've had many similar experiences. A Black guy once frowned at me and blocked my path because I decided to sit near his girlfriend on a very, very crowded bus.

Lol even the foid beats him up at the end, so fucking brutal. This is the first time I ever see a foid beating up a man like that, unironically this is what every foid wants to do to every manlet and sub-5 but they don't have the courage to do so because they know that the man will fight back and beat the living shit out of them, this foid knew that this guy was too weak to fight back because he was outnumbered so she took advantage of that.

And that kid is decent looking, imagine what they do to the short/ugly autismos.

That's what the future looks like, boyos. Getting beat up for looking in a foid's general direction. Brutal.
based af agravain avi

i hate women too

He let them beat him up.

He let them beat him up.
So true.

If anybody would look closer into this video you would see that they are all buddies. those weak punches and the victim not running away (he had like 10+ chances to do so) it's just so obvious that he was the weakest link in the group at the moment and they wanted to "beat" him up for no reason whatsoever (normiebehavior) (to look cool in front of his gf)

Catch them on their ones near their home and splash them, forcing parents to relocate.

Even if he gets revenge, the principle/teachers would punish HIM instead of the bullies.
I've seen this happen so many times and it happened to me too before.
He could be smart about it, it's not about others. It's about making things right.

Funny how they'd call me a degenerate for my hobbies and how I don't socialize, but that actual degenerate has a girlfriend.

It says in the Soydit post that it's in Bulgaria. There's a link to the article too:
Ottochads shouldve finished the job when deciding to genocide the subhuman bulgarians. Subhuman society with nothing of note to history.

Untermenschen

Seriously, they get pussy but still feel the need to beat up some poor autist loser. Normies are demons and foids like that behaviour. I would jump in to help the kid, I'm sure I could fuck these little bastards up
Amen to that. I fucking hate bullies. But if you go on incel wiki. You will find out that bullying is actually a reproductive strategy. Not even kidding.
Even if he gets revenge, the principle/teachers would punish HIM instead of the bullies.
Nope,this video will prove them wrong. Plus he's not even ugly

Why the fuck does he just let them and do nothing? He immediately gives off that submissive, wuss vibe which is a death sentence in some places for guys. I know as I have done like this before and it ONLY FUELS THE ATTACKERS because they know you're too omega to fight back.

If these faggots tried this on me they'd be put in the ground. You can't be submissive -- you can't ever back down or show an opening to these faggots. I've been bullied plenty, and I know how it works. Even if you lose to the fight the record shows you're not a pussy for the world to see.

Growing up with bullies in ghetto-spicvilles I've seen far too often that these guys are just punching bags & unfit for the places. You should never be on the pure defense only as it shows them you're a soft bitch who won't do anything -- & unless they're roidbeasts or boxers NEVER RUN.

I mean not only is it bad being submissive and to not fight back, but to have bad LOOKS on top of this is just adding insult to injury. If multiple guys approach you and they don't look that much stronger/bigger than you then ALWAYS FIGHT BACK OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Last edited:
Nope,this video will prove them wrong. Plus he's not even ugly
In all seriousness tho, if it was me id bring something to school tomorrow
#Gang

He got hot steamy sex that night :ahegao:

Ottochads shouldve finished the job when deciding to genocide the subhuman bulgarians. Subhuman society with nothing of note to history.
It used to be powerful before it had a huge losing streak with the Byzantine Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the two world wars and a bunch of Balkan wars. Its culture is diverse (not in the "muh diversity" kind of sense) but is being neglected because everyone simps for western "culture." Every non-cuck was killed and now the only ones left are scum, especially the ones in the government. It should be given a mercy killing at this point.

Slavs are hands down some of the dumbest people on the planet

This fills me with pure rage, and all the more reason to be prepared for fights and to fight dirty. I will not give them any chances.

They are Slavic.
I have noticed that between many slavs. They are toxic white knight cucks.

The bully has a gf and we don't, must be because Bully was very kind :feelskek:

so if a guy walks up to you and punches you this makes him a cuck? naw bro words gotta have meaning
That's like saying why you call tall users here "Tallfags", if they were faggots they wouldn't be allowed here.

That's like saying why you call tall users here "Tallfags", if they were faggots they wouldn't be allowed here.
The term faggot predates it's association with homosexuality, it referred to a bundle of twigs used for kindling.

It's broad use today refers to people who are burdensome and largely useless except for the entertainment/light/warmth that comes from roasting them.

It is a return to the wood-based etymology. But you are returning to no ancient etymology w/ the broadening of cuck.

All they can do is feel strong in a group.

If I were the kid, I would fucking jump the fucker when he is alone.
It is so funny they get scared and shit when you confront them one on one , literally every guy I confronted without his “gang” bitched out, very very pathetic lol
This.
According to plebbit comments by Bulgarians, those kids got doxxed and deleted their social media because of harassment they received.
Sounds good

It is so funny they get scared and shit when you confront them one on one , literally every guy I confronted without his “gang” bitched out, very very pathetic lol
And its funny to see them change from a loud mouth to suddenly a insecure quiet bitch.

I'd honestly fight back and punch their shit back in if they're threatening me idgaf if it's a group

Proof why trucels should gymmaxx for self defence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back