Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks are pitying Steven Crowder's wife

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/1314yk5/right_wing_talkshow_host_emotionally_abuse_his/

To me she's not getting what she FUCKING DESERVES. She deserves NOTHING. This is not emotional abuse. This is what you fucking get when you hook up with assholes. She wanted an asshole Chrstian nationalist all about "change my mind bro." NO SHIT he doesn't respect you. Everything about him screams "asshole" but that's what gives the bitch a lady boner, and now you're gonna get millions in the divorce and the fucking kids-- give me a fucking break you cunt. You are not traumatized. You're just out for a fucking buck, and I have no fucking respect for you and any other hole.

I believe this will be the start of Crowder going the Tate route-- I'm sure there's a Disneyland long ride of stupid conservathots waiting to get pump and dumped by a tall white right wing asshole.

Damn, they divorced?

They enjoy it, you would be brainless to believe their qualms

Damn, they divorced?
yup, it's over for Steven. He put in tons of effort to lock in his bitch wife, he encouraged tons of brainwashed tradcuck men to marry. But in the end he himself got cucked and turned into trash

No sympathy for Crowder or his wife, homie isnt very based.

Wow, this guy is really based. I just by default despise all these political pawns and neoliberal retards but I admire how based this guy was to his wife, even if the bitch ended up divorcing him.

Two things I noticed about their little quarrel. One, pregnant women tend to be more bitchy and have dramatic mood swings, so she was in the wrong starting conflict just because she's an emotional pregnant bitch. Two, damn it looks like they have a nice place why do they only have one car jfl

Wow, this guy is really based. I just by default despise all these political pawns and neoliberal retards but I admire how based this guy was to his wife, even if the bitch ended up divorcing him.

Two things I noticed about their little quarrel. One, pregnant women tend to be more bitchy and have dramatic mood swings, so she was in the wrong starting conflict just because she's an emotional pregnant bitch. Two, damn it looks like they have a nice place why do they only have one car jfl
true he was based here but overall he is still a tradcuck. Who christcuck bluepilled tons of men

its a good strategy to keep the bitch from cheating on him

Over for a literal braincel.

He played the Brain in Arthur

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/1314yk5/right_wing_talkshow_host_emotionally_abuse_his/

To me she's not getting what she FUCKING DESERVES. She deserves NOTHING. This is not emotional abuse. This is what you fucking get when you hook up with assholes. She wanted an asshole Chrstian nationalist all about "change my mind bro." NO SHIT he doesn't respect you. Everything about him screams "asshole" but that's what gives the bitch a lady boner, and now you're gonna get millions in the divorce and the fucking kids-- give me a fucking break you cunt. You are not traumatized. You're just out for a fucking buck, and I have no fucking respect for you and any other hole.

I believe this will be the start of Crowder going the Tate route-- I'm sure there's a Disneyland long ride of stupid conservathots waiting to get pump and dumped by a tall white right wing asshole.

"EmOtIoNaL aBuSe" lmfao i thought foids were supposed to be strong

Steven Crowder is a midwit who, of course, supports circumcision because he can’t see beyond the narrow lens he was born into. He’s made a career off dunking on 85 IQ college libtards and acting like that makes him smart. It’s like if Floyd Mayweather started boxing toddlers. Crowder is undefeated in debates because he only debates literal retards.

His entire life is defined by the fact that he’s wealthy, tall, and white. He can’t even comprehend life beyond what he’s experienced. Just another dude who was born with everything who decided to buy a podcast mic and tell everyone his opinions on life. He preaches about hard work yet he’s fucking fat and his job involves sitting at a desk, drinking coffee, and rambling about libtard shit.

What a fucking prick. A hundred years ago, we’d be sending big, dumb, useless retards like him to the coal mines. Now we treat them like intellectual philosphers.

yup, it's over for Steven. He put in tons of effort to lock in his bitch wife, he encouraged tons of brainwashed tradcuck men to marry. But in the end he himself got cucked and turned into trash
Probably couldn’t make her cum because he’s a coping cutfag. Once you marry a woman, you’re essentially giving her a free check for half your stuff, so you need to be her literal wet dream 24/7 or she’s gonna cash in her golden ticket.

As soon as you see a phrase like "emotional abuse"', you know he actually didn't do anything but the gynocentric society demands that you support wömen in every and all kinds of arguments and end a successful man's career by canceling him.

Where is the emotional abuse? Am i missing something?

Yeah it was sickening to see Mark Dice and other conservatives come out in support of the wife. Bitch needs to listen to her husband.

Yeah it was sickening to see Mark Dice and other conservatives come out in support of the wife. Bitch needs to listen to her husband.
Candace Owens, that whore snaked on him too. Bitch will do whatever for $

Talking to a woman in a stern voice and not giving into her demand because she is LE PREGGO is not abuse, but to retarded simps and foids on both political isles

Crowder is pretty blue pilled He's definitely a chad light but He has a shady side to him I really don't like. His politics are too left wing for me. Back in 2009/2010/2011 he was interesting. He was rather unknown back then now that he is gotten pretty popular Yes become too mainstream and he bought into Traditional cuckservativism If which thinks women will not divorce rape you if you present yourself as masculine And dominant enough big mistake in today's culture.

what have I just watched, literally man and woman had an argument, lets go make a reddit thread about it

Crowder is pretty blue pilled He's definitely a chad light but He has a shady side to him I really don't like. His politics are too left wing for me. Back in 2009/2010/2011 he was interesting. He was rather unknown back then now that he is gotten pretty popular Yes become too mainstream and he bought into Traditional cuckservativism If which thinks women will not divorce rape you if you present yourself as masculine And dominant enough big mistake in today's culture.
the problem is that Steven Crowder is really really gay

Based tbh

the entire conversation is cringe it doesn't sound natural at all jfl