Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy cucks and women who support cucks disgust me

• Thread starter Deleted member 16156
  • Start date
Deleted member 16156

Deleted member 16156

Banned
-
i dont have much to say, came across this youtube channel () this girl revengestar and her followers shock the hell out of me. what kind of guys willing call themselves beta men, and want to wear chastity and worship some bitch. i thought i was low T, but maybe i aint that low at all. i guess this is a fetish but fuck cant these guys act like men. i think thats the problem today, to many wasteful men alive today supporting this soysystem. Each day i think how i would love to have more blackpilled friends irl cause i feel more men are becoming soy cucks around me.

id hate to see more incels get lost and never find the blackpill. Never give into the system and foids, Believe in yourself as a man, lift and stay based.

It's a fetish.Theyre just as hateful towards women,as us.

i dont have much to say, came across this youtube channel () this girl revengestar and her followers shock the hell out of me. what kind of guys willing call themselves beta men, and want to wear chastity and worship some bitch. i thought i was low T, but maybe i aint that low at all. i guess this is a fetish but fuck cant these guys act like men. i think thats the problem today, to many wasteful men alive today supporting this soysystem. Each day i think how i would love to have more blackpilled friends irl cause i feel more men are becoming soy cucks around me.

id hate to see more incels get lost and never find the blackpill. Never give into the system and foids, Believe in yourself as a man, lift and stay based.

worst part is that her tits are great and she uses them to keep low IQ normfags subscribed to her fucking channel.

This has to be tied to higher rates of single mothers. Many heterosexual men have women as both their developmental authority figure and their object of sexual desire, so not surprisingly some number with that background end up combing both into this dumb mistress fetish.