Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy CuckQueers think a 20 year old male messaging a 16 year old female is "gross."

JFL at these modern Western society worshipping faggots.

LOL...now a 20 year old man who wants a 16 year old is "gross"....just LOL. Would it be "gross" if he preferred 50 year old transvestites?
Society's logic : "being gay is natural bro", "gender is a social construct bro", "being trans is liberating bro"

Also society : "you're a gross sick pedophile for wanting to have sex with full-grown fertile females REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
The complete lack of fucking empathy pisses me off, doesn't matter if you are sad if you have sexual desires as a low vaule male you need to be locked up and fucked in the ass. "I'm sorry you are not entitled to love now fuck off and deal with it" it shouldn't be a damm mystery why spree killings happen and why jayme closs was abducted..............this attitude in the first place.
Paddock dealt with it.
Elliot dealt with it.
Jake Patterson more likely than not delt with it.
That is what "dealing with it" is going to get you.
Did he have sex with the girl he kidnapped?
those people lead unhappy miserable lives that's why they're meddling with other people's business. No accomplished individual will waste their time by keeping tabs on the normal sexuality of a 20-year-old man. Only in a sick dystopian society, this type of madness is considered righteous.
Former world middle weight boxing champion Jake LaMotta was 23 when he met his wife when she was 15 and married her when she was 16 and he was 24 and no one thought anything was wrong with it. That was in the 1940's during saner times when men were expected to be attracted to JB. Today, he would be considered a sick, sick pedophile. But if he married a 50 year old transsexual, that would be considered normal and progressive and a cause for celebration. I mean....why would any 20+ man be attracted to a 15-16 year old blonde JB???

MV5BN2YzNzg4OTUtZTg4MC00MjkyLWFkZGItZTFmNjM2Njk3ZjNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc V1
They think 40 year olds going after 20 years olds are fine because they both are fully grown consenting adults.

Yeah right. Post on cuck tears saying that you are a 40 year old man who prefers 20 year old girls...LOL....I guarantee that you will be called a pedo no less than 10 times.
Cucktears is just full of trannies that envy the attention that 16yr old roastie gets.

It's hysterical tbh that they consider 16 paedophilic. There's foids nowadays who look 18+ (based on ass/tits) but in reality they're about 16.
This is what they envision as a "Healthy, relationship":

Also, @ordinaryotaku how do i go from KTHHV to KHHV?

In the real world, that is what's unnatural. Yes, it's unnatural for a 31 year old man to be pursuing 91 year old women. He's the one with some wires crossed, not a man attracted to a prime, fertile 16 year old girl.

Last edited:
I don't see what the fuss is about. Can get married at 16 in Scotland. A 4 year age gap is fuck all.

my dream is to fuck a 15/16 year old