Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cuckolding isn’t just online

Ok, What's the use of pointless war? How does it show how "High-T" you are? If anything, it just shows you are a psychopath.

No, not quite. I don't see how contributing to the destabilization of the world has helped anyone really. By your logic, ISIS has much glory for invading Syria and Iraq, even though there's no justification for that...

Funny for you, I actually DO want to return once I am old enough to do so (15, remember?) to make a change in India. But I'm not against immigration and remittances and shit since in the long run it does help both nations, so it's a winwin situation really...

Holy fuck, you are fucking 15, how on earth you end up in incel forum? WTF? You wont survive even a week for yourself if your parents kick you out from their house. You are from a curry family, so I can safely assume you are still in that "mommy susu karna hain" phase. Which also explains your betafag-pacifist side. Grow up, leave this place come back when you cross 25. Western bred curry men are facing "real problem" here, they can't get married. It's not like they come here because they can't get some teenage HS tingles with a white girl.

If you can't go, convince your dad to return back and do some "actual" shit there, instead of showing off your lousy patriotism over the internet. 15 is not too young to do some voluntary work, it's summer time you can go to India and work for 3 months on street-shitting awareness, then you can come back. There are lots of western based NGOs working on such issues in India, they will take you right away if you tell them you will work for free, if you really care.

Controlled and careful immigration policy only helps the rich nations (they get skilled man-power for free) but it's very detrimental to poor countries like India. There is a term for it, called "brain drain". India sped a millions and millions tax money to run those universities to provide higher education for free, and people like your dad exploit that, once they get a degree they leave the country immediately for wageslaving in the west. It's a huge loss that can't be compensated by "remittance" money. All these immigrants are technically "traitors" to their nations.

I am not saying you wage war out of no where. If you look closely, after the industrial revolution, the nations that were capable of waging great war at some point in the history is running the world right now, ex. most western european nation (and their allies), usa, japan etc. And if you read history, you will see all such wars were waged to expand their market. India never produced anything of her own so there was no need to expand her market, so no war was necessary. My comment was from that stand point. ISIS is more like a retarded punk-rock group with guns, not a self sustainable nation with structured military power.

Holy fuck, you are fucking 15, how on earth you end up in incel forum? WTF? You wont survive even a week for yourself if your parents kick you out from their house. You are from a curry family, so I can safely assume you are still in that "mommy susu karna hain" phase. Which also explains your betafag-pacifist side. Grow up, leave this place come back when you cross 25. Western bred curry men are facing "real problem" here, they can't get married. It's not like they come here because they can't get some teenage HS tingles with a white girl.
A long list of conjecture I ain't answering. I ain't stooping to your level.

If you can't go, convince your dad to return back and do some "actual" shit there, instead of showing off your lousy patriotism over the internet. 15 is not too young to do some voluntary work, it's summer time you can go to India and work for 3 months on street-shitting awareness, then you can come back. There are lots of western based NGOs working on such issues in India, they will take you right away if you tell them you will work for free, if you really care.
Since the former isn't possible, I guess I'll do the latter.

Controlled and careful immigration policy only helps the rich nations (they get skilled man-power for free) but it's very detrimental to poor countries like India. There is a term for it, called "brain drain". India sped a millions and millions tax money to run those universities to provide higher education for free, and people like your dad exploit that, once they get a degree they leave the country immediately for wageslaving in the west. It's a huge loss that can't be compensated by "remittance" money. All these immigrants are technically "traitors" to their nations.
I've already answered to this, and you refused to read it. Go back and read it, then we can talk.

I am not saying you wage war out of no where. If you look closely, after the industrial revolution, the nations that were capable of waging great war at some point in the history is running the world right now, ex. most western european nation (and their allies), usa, japan etc. And if you read history, you will see all such wars were waged to expand their market. India never produced anything of her own so there was no need to expand her market, so no war was necessary. My comment was from that stand point. ISIS is more like a retarded punk-rock group with guns, not a self sustainable nation with structured military power.
Yes, and there are better ways of running the markets than forcing them around with guns, like knowing something =/= accepting it as good.