Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckold SMV > incel SMV

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Better incel than cuck but to be a cuckold a foid has to be in some kind of sexual relationship with you.
Jfl when foids value me less than those guys.
Th-thanks, I guess but holy fuck, I'd have to devote my life to looksmaxxing to get to the level of those shit stains.

Yeah I disagree

I made a poll about this a while ago but nobody cared because I was a greycel

Anyway incels have 0 smv, while cucks are basically in the negatives so incels mog

If she so much as touched her cuckold boyfriend's dick once, his SMV > incel SMV.
more like he touched the bull's dick to lick it off, come on dude you can't say literal cucks are better than us

A cuck will at least get some sort of sex from his wife or whatever, even if it's not that frequent and not that passionate. He also gets to enjoy the other parts of having a relationship, at least until she dumps him.

An incel gets no sex.

Both of them get no respect from society.

more like he touched the bull's dick to lick it off, come on dude you can't say literal cucks are better than us
I'm talking about sexual market value. Every foid has more SMV than us, that doesn't mean they're better than us. Similarly cuckolds, simps and other submissive male trash - they are not better than us but they have higher SMV.

Have you never heard of situations where the cuck gets no sex at all and is just a money bag
Sure, but I've never heard of a foid never ever having touched the cuck's dick. Because then he'd just be an acquaintance and the word cuck wouldn't apply.

Majority if not all the cucks i've seen physically mog the shit out of me, so technically you are right.

wondering if im attractive enough to be a cuckold (no I dont want to be one dont even try)

I made a poll about this a while ago but nobody cared because I was a greycel

Anyway incels have 0 smv, while cucks are basically in the negatives so incels mog

Here nobody knows what either of those things are.

But if you were to explain they would be confused/amused at the Incel and bewildered/disgusted at the cuck.

So from my point of view cuck wouldn't have much of any smv if any it would be in the negative.

Sure, but I've never heard of a foid never ever having touched the cuck's dick. Because then he'd just be an acquaintance and the word cuck wouldn't apply.
What about Financial Domination, pretty much what I would consider the lowest of the low. These cucks give money away and the foid won't even touch or talk to them.

Not true at all, both have low SMV. But one of them compensate with money while the other refuses to do this.
Imagine an incel decides to lose his virginity and pay a hooker. Did his SMV increased because of this? Of course not.