Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cuckitors agree to never ever show weakness to a woman

chad can cry on her 24/7 and she will still always support him

"If you're dating a girl who'd lose attraction and cheat on you because you show understandable emotion about a difficult life moment, then that's not a relationship you want to save. She is not a worthy partner for you. It's good that you found out who she is, and can dump her like she deserves"

Exactly like if she rejects you for being short " She is not a worthy partner for you. It's good that you found out who she is, and can dump her like she deserves":soy::banhammer:

That cancels out basically all women, because even if a few are okay with you being short or showing emotions,
her friend circle will convince her to leave you or never give you a chance in the first place

"If you're dating a girl who'd lose attraction and cheat on you because you show understandable emotion about a difficult life moment, then that's not a relationship you want to save. She is not a worthy partner for you. It's good that you found out who she is, and can dump her like she deserves"

Exactly like if she rejects you for being short " She is not a worthy partner for you. It's good that you found out who she is, and can dump her like she deserves":soy::banhammer:

That cancels out basically all women, because even if a few are okay with you being short or showing emotions,
her friend circle will convince her to leave you or never give you a chance in the first place
You can tell these niggers have never heard of the fox and the grapes before :feelshaha:

Idk why any man would want to be in a relationship in 2021

Exactly. Go to fds and then tell me the majority of women like vulnerability

mental gymnastimaxxxed

i hope this gay fucking earth gets nuked to nothingness

i hope this gay fucking earth gets nuked to nothingness
You know nuclear weapons are a jewish meme fraud don't you?

It's much more practical to hope for a solar mass ejection event.

It's like a huge solar flare asteroid...

It makes (((nukes))) look like bullet's.

Just do the exact opposite of what I say tee hee :foidSoy:

You know nuclear weapons are a jewish meme fraud don't you?

It's much more practical to hope for a solar mass ejection event.

It's like a huge solar flare asteroid...

It makes (((nukes))) look like bullet's.
Hot take tbh, so what did they use on hiroshima and nagasaki?

Hot take tbh, so what did they use on hiroshima and nagasaki?
Fuel air bombs.

You can tell by the "shadows" on various surfaces. All their buildings were made of paper!

Naturally, they had to lie as a stipulation of surrender. (To get rebuild money)

Fuel air bombs.

You can tell by the "shadows" on various surfaces. All their buildings were made of paper!

Naturally, they had to lie as a stipulation of surrender. (To get rebuild money)
How about still leftover radiation then

How about still leftover radiation then
It's everywhere, everywhere!

The shits harmless, and its more like a hot fuse than an actual explosive.

Only good for heating water.

Ouch I?

Crisis actor.

I did mention it gets hot right?

Too much heat can hurt you...

I could look for the guy that swam in a nuclear heated pool... And made instant hot coffee and tea with a small chunk of it. But his pieces were small.
after he was taken to the hospital he looked normal like someone from hospital said "he looks like could go home anytime" and only after extreme radiation poisoning symptoms started showing so if it was heat he would have died on the spot.

after he was taken to the hospital he looked normal like someone from hospital said "he looks like could go home anytime" and only after extreme radiation poisoning symptoms started showing so if it was heat he would have died on the spot.
Ok. Thanks for the clarification!

Dumb cucks like this are a big part of the problem and should be flayed alive due to spreading blatant bluepilled misinformation designed to hide the true ruthless and savagery of female hypergamy.

Cucks like this are simply another tool of Feminism and the gynocracy to conceal the cruelty, and wickedness of female sexual selection, and they need to be thrown into a pit of hungry alligators.