Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckit soys are sperging out that the Jap e-thot got fired for her comment about manlets and not for her comments about trannies and faggots

Apparently, Redditors think cancel culture is bad if it's an incelophobic femoid who gets cancelled. :feelskek:

Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine.

HnI5Au4.png
ack

Blast koreans and gays: Twitch dont say shit
Blast short dudes: Reeeeee
It is the only time that someone is canceled for saying that manlets are not human and someone have the chourage to send this as if you speak the least bad about fags you wouldn't lose your entire career
:lul: I cant tank the hypocrisy of clownword
Apparently, Redditors think cancel culture is bad if it's an incelophobic femoid who gets cancelled. :feelskek:

Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine.
Tbh

Last edited:
I was alerted to this story, turns out she's a Tekken player which must mean she is kinda skilled and even based.

At least she's honest tbh, probably I might support her

I was alerted to this story, turns out she's a Tekken player which must mean she is kinda skilled and even based.

New Subreddit : r/soyjack

We live in a world that people care more about faggots and tranny abominations than actual sane men

:lul:

No one told the trannies to cut their cock off, their choice:feelspuke:

i didn’t choose to be born a manlet:cryfeels:
This. People want the Manley's to be slaves, so they can feel equal to those above themselves. None of these supposedly oppressed groups cares about Manlets, so I don't care about them.

Foids can't be based don't simp for her, she would burn us all alive if she had a chance.

Redpic

First off, this is literally the state of discourse on reddit JFL. Secondly, saying that it's wrong for her to be booted for dissing short men literally is saying that making comments about short people is OK, at least from a political perspective. Ban her ass and let it be a lesson.

reddit is soy central

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back