Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cuckholdry in The Devil All The Time

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You guys need to watch Pedoflix's "The Devil All The Time" especially @Edmund_Kemper

SPOILERS AHEAD:

It's a great film. It takes place in the 50s & 60s in the South, so there was justifiably not a single brown or Jew onscreen the entire time. In the movie there is an interesting character that completely subverts the idea of cuckholdry. The character is a cuck who likes to go on road trips with his wife, they pick up male hitchhikers, lookslevels don't matter- he picks up incel looking men, or Chad looking men. They stop for a picnic, where he tries to "prep the bull" if you get what I mean, because a cuck like him would appreciate an erotic photo of another man with his wife. AND THEN HE GLEEFULLY TORTURES and MURDERS these men as they writhe in fear. As much as he gets off to his wife fucking other men, he gets off even more to murdering them.

Although this serial killer is "technically" a cuck is he not also based??? Does the action of using cuckholdry as foreplay for murder change your mind about the idea of the cuck as an impotent??

Another cool thing about the movie is they made gigachad Robert Patterson play a villainous sleazy pervert preacher. They usually never cast A-list superhero faces in roles like this.

Last edited:
Seems interesting, might watch it later.
also, why was @Edmund_Kemper banned? his threads were pretty based and high effort ngl

>Cuck
>Based

Pick one.

No cuck can be based but serial killers can be. I will choose to see this person as a serial killer.

No cuck can be based but serial killers can be. I will choose to see this person as a serial killer.
Pimps are also cucks in a way too, the hoes are his, and the pimp is obviously dominant in the relationship, but he still lends his hoes to other dudes. The movie simply shows that there are nuances to being a cuck. I think the only way of getting away with a cuck is being a violent person in some fashion.

Even though it's not as harsh sounding, a SIMP is worse than a cuck. I think 'simp' is the word 'cuck' is meant to be. Cuck is technically always sexual. Simp more directly talks about the power dynamics of a relationship.