Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked rice and curry ask girls whether they prefer tall or shorter guys

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

Cringe af. I don't even know why I'm watching this. It's 4am I have nothing better to do.

Curries and rices should know it never began for them.

yeah really fuckin gay video. JFL even the ones that say they prefer short were completely fake.
its over for 5 foot 7 incels like me.

Youtubers get gayer by the day.why keep making Vids about height everybody fucking knows foids like tall men.

It never began for curries and ricecels. Why are they even trying?

Cringe as fuck.

Curries and rices tend to be quite good as a comedy duo, they should do this kind of stuff instead --

A Daliesque faggotist surreal rice-curry dance duel.

Last edited:
We know the answer without even watching
full

Redundant information, as if anyone in the world wants short over tall. Also dont understand why this fuck ugly sandnigger is so happy about foids liking taller men, hes pig ugly and a 3 at best

Ngl I envy their friendship. Lonliness would be more manageable with someone actually having your back some days. :feelsbadman:

Still a cringe video

Would be nice, if it was blackpilled. These videos do nothing.
The youtubers won't admit the blackpill :blackpill: is real, so no progress can be made.

Cringe thread