Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked Quora banned my account

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
There was some old liberal hag who supports homosexuality, with her reasoning being that it's ok as long as its between consenting adults. On the other hand she said incest is "immoral".

So i politely explained to her that incest can also be between consenting adults, so supporting homosexuality based on a particular logic whilst being against incest even though the same logic can be applied to argue in favour of it, is illogical and makes no sense.

This is the problem with normies. They support one act of degeneracy (homosexuality) whilst being against another (incest). That makes no sense, you are either in favour of degeneracy as a whole and embrace all forms of it (homosexuality, incest etc.) or you are against degeneracy and dont support any form of it whatsoever.

She then realised that she was intellectually outsmarted, so she proceeded to insult me like the loser she is and report my comment to quora moderation. I then threatened her saying "I will track your IP address, then i will find your location and kill you stupid bitch".

I came back the next day to find my account banned. Quora is a just as liberal-leaning and left-wing biased as plebbit, cuckbook and normiegram. And we live in a world where people are so fucking stupid that they cant even think logically or introspectively, whilst thinking themselves to be smart when they're really not JFL.

Incest could become a problem if the foid gets pregnant though

Incest could become a problem if the foid gets pregnant though

Yeah you're right dude, I wish there was a way to terminate the pregnancy or to prevent it in the first place, i wish abortion and contraception existed.

The web is owned by Jews and their shabbos goyim.

We have only small respites of sort of kind of free speech such as outposts like this and 8kun.

Damn near everywhere else online is censored up the wazoo and cucked.

Do not say illegal stuff online ever

Double think is prominent amongst normies.

Normies and foids don't want men with low test taking testosterone.

But trannies taking estrogen or test is fine.

Normies don't want low tier men getting surgeries or hair transplants.

But trannies getting surgeries or wearing wigs is fine.

This is the problem with normies. They support one act of degeneracy (homosexuality) whilst being against another (incest).
normies are FUCKING STUPID and NPC like . believe me in the next years incest and pedophilia ill be a norm and normies will defend it .
JFLat group think :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's because "men need to be more open about their feelings" i.e. they want you to be a tranny or feminine man but not "toxic masculinity" meaning traditional male

I used to hate blue pilled, low IQ normies. Now I'm completely apathetic.

I don't correct them, I don't get in arguments with them. When they ask me for an opinion, I say I have no opinion on the subject.

Stupid, brainwashed people are not worth your energy and effort. Let them breathe in their own farts and call it lavender. Let them eat their own shit and call it filet mignon.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's because "men need to be more open about their feelings" i.e. they want you to be a tranny or feminine man but not "toxic masculinity" meaning traditional male
Yeah you have to be a sexless drone stuck in his wagie cage.

Yeah also the fact that they're ok with someone identifying as a different sex (transgenderism), but not ok with someone identifying as a different age (transageism), EVEN THOUGH AGE AND SEX ARE BOTH BIOLOGICALLY DETERMINED VARIABLES WHICH ARE OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.

I then threatened her saying "I will track your IP address, then i will find your location and kill you stupid bitch".

I came back the next day to find my account banned. Quora is a just as liberal-leaning and left-wing biased as plebbit, cuckbook and normiegram

Bro, that has nothing to do with liberalism.
Making death threats, even in jest, is a felony.

Based OP. Fuck normies

normies are FUCKING STUPID and NPC like . believe me in the next years incest and pedophilia ill be a norm and normies will defend it .
JFLat group think :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Normies are like sheep

I used to hate blue pilled, low IQ normies. Now I'm completely apathetic.

I don't correct them, I don't get in arguments with them. When they ask me for an opinion, I say I have no opinion on the subject.

Stupid, brainwashed people are not worth your energy and effort. Let them breathe in their own farts and call it lavender. Let them eat their own shit and call it filet mignon.
Yeah there is no point taking to them. You should talk with people who are unbaised and ready to listen, not literally NPC who say and do as society says.

You got banned because you tried to argue with femoid. On most platforms, the words of foids are unquestionable and infallible.