Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucked Incel Gets Horrifically Rejected By Thot Streamer (MUST WATCH)

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
holy shit boyos, this is tragic, this cuckcel couldnt even get a high 5, she obviously saw that and rejected him on purpose.

but cuckcel doesnt get angry or upset at her, no, after that brutal rejection he starts turning on the chat who (naturally) start making fun at him, wow, what a gigacuck.

"im a mod, i dont give a shit what they say" - cuckcel 2018

Reason im calling him a cuck is because he takes it like a little bitch, typical beta behaviour

There is nothing I hate more than virgin shaming

RIP
Remember that the bluepills only feed this.
If they kept their money and attention, they would starve this chick out of the hobby.
If we did it as guys in general...we would fix our problems.

Last time that mod was seen without a rope around his neck

I've given up on reading comic books, every time I do I just know there's some cuck reading the same thing.

remove soy

remove roastbeef

he even has the cuck hat

“I’m a mod, I don’t care”

09F2D10D 99DC 4A31 B145 669F9246AEBE

Man what id give to be the chad cosplayer to tit fuck that slut.
The cuck beard is strong with this one.
I remember a user here had OP's vid in his sig. it's fucking good tbh

Biggest irl cope i ever seen tbh.

Just fucking lol if you're an incel and you "mod" some shitty titty streamer's chat hoping to touch her.

Just fucking lol if you're an incel and you "mod" some shitty titty streamer's chat hoping to touch her.
presumably there's at least several levels of work being done for free too

This, plus your sig is golden, when asked to pay for all sorts of free shit for women at the expense of male taxpayers "DURR its just what a society does! Stop being greedy" Then when it comes to male needs, it's social Darwinism libertarian survival of the fittest with these people.

Man what id give to be the chad cosplayer to tit fuck that slut.
The cuck beard is strong with this one.
I remember a user here had OP's vid in his sig. it's fucking good tbh
chad can do way better than her. when you really look at her she has a weird bony ass, fake tits, and looks kind gangly.

Lol no. He pays her for the privilege to mod her chat.
this guy is a gigacuck, in the end she says "he's used to chat being mean to him" and he takes it like the bitch he is, cucks must be hanged

"I don't give a fuck what they say" Sure you don't man.

Modding a stream? Damn im too old, this is a level of pathetic whiteknighting I couldn't of imagined. Wasting hours of your time every day, for free, to ban other men from a girls chat because they are slightly mean to her or don't give her enough money.

PATHETIC

"better incel than cuck"

Without that cuck, none of that would be possible.

Guys I dont think you people realize just how pathetic he is. He doesnt do this stuff for free. He literally pays her massive amounts of money so she'll allow him to do work for her. This is pretty much the ultimate orbiter. Imagine having oneitis so hard that you literally pay the girl just so you can work for her.

Last edited:
Guys I dont think you people realize just how pathetic he is. He doesnt do this stuff for free. He literally pays her massive amounts of money so she'll allow hin to do work for her. This is pretty much the ultimate orbiter. Imagine having oneitis so hard that you literally pay the girl just so you can work for her.
Truly tragic, for his own sake he needs to discover the truth and move on.

"I-I d-d-don't care w-w-hat they say i'm a m-mod"

Attachments

• 04af53526389fdcd3c6a99892068f4348a16310c3c878520eb161fa3453c22f5.jpg
    04af53526389fdcd3c6a99892068f4348a16310c3c878520eb161fa3453c22f5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 63
Truly tragic, for his own sake he needs to discover the truth and move on.
nah bro, people like this are truly lost, they will forever orbit foids and settle as a betabuxx once stacy has been fucked by every chad on earth

Guys I dont think you people realize just how pathetic he is. He doesnt do this stuff for free. He literally pays her massive amounts of money so she'll allow him to do work for her. This is pretty much the ultimate orbiter. Imagine having oneitis so hard that you literally pay the girl just so you can work for her.
Why does this happen? How can he prefer this to ldar or really anything else?

Why does this happen? How can he prefer this to ldar or really anything else?
It is a sort of cucked LDAR. He reads twitch chat the entire time, which I can do for free laying in bed. And of course this gives him special treatment from the titties on stream.

Why should this affect him in the slightest? Don't you guys know he's a mod?
kek

Lol no. He pays her for the privilege to mod her chat.

It's fucking PITIFUL the lengths most men will go through to get any kind of femoid attention. He should also pay to wipe the shit caked in her ass with his tongue, oh wait, he would pay quadruple what he pays now to do that. His stupid worthless ass deserve to get belittled like that. What a pathetic piece of shit masquerading as a man.

Sad to see a man degrade himself like that. Control the thirst, control the thot.

Guys I dont think you people realize just how pathetic he is. He doesnt do this stuff for free. He literally pays her massive amounts of money so she'll allow him to do work for her.
So he's not just a cuck and beta orbiter but also a paypig. Someone should re-tag this thread to [LifeFuel] since it'll always motivate us never to be as sad as this dumb guy with his high five in the air.

His a neckbeard natural cucks

He should have analyzed his looks.

This is what happens when you aren’t looks redpilled.

Damn, he paid her to mod his chat and she left him hanging like that? That was some cold shit right there.

Don't blame her tbh, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Damn, he paid her to mod his chat and she left him hanging like that? That was some cold shit right there.
undeniable proof that stacies are evil

these guys are so far down the bluepill hole I don't think they can be helped.

they are chasing unobtainable women so far out of their league.

you are the ultimate cuck if you mod for a female streamer

Judging by her baiting him afterward, I think she treats him like that all the time because she has to portray herself as closed to all guys to keep the retards in her chat thinking they have a chance... similar to why she hid having a boyfriend. And he has to take it because it's the only way a female will give him the slightest attention.

Very, very old.

Judging by her baiting him afterward, I think she treats him like that all the time because she has to portray herself as closed to all guys to keep the retards in her chat thinking they have a chance... similar to why she hid having a boyfriend. And he has to take it because it's the only way a female will give him the slightest attention.
thats probably her mentality, but rejecting a high 5 is beyond sad