Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cucked in prison

trueaction

trueaction

Nazicel, I just wanna see people die
-
When I was in prison for terrorist threats a few years back and it was a prison for 13-17 year olds there was this girl and this other boy and one afternoon we were in the computer room and I was playing call of duty offline and they were sitting behind me and I noticed she was sucking dick on him. This happened 2 times

When I was in prison for terrorist threats a few years back and it was a prison for 13-17 year olds there was this girl and this other boy and one afternoon we were in the computer room and I was playing call of duty offline and they were sitting behind me and I noticed she was sucking dick on him. This happened 2 times
Insane story bro, you can't escape sexhavers even in fucking prison.

Which country do you live in?

Yeah, normally the genders are segregated in separate prisons/youth detention facilities.
I was on the secured and not extra secured so it was allowed but boy and girls couldn’t be in the same room with the door closed

sounds like lie tbh

You should've killed the boy and raped the girl (in Minecraft). Just like the caveman days.

just a troll trying have stupid convo.

How are you an Incel? Every person I've seen on internet from Denmark is a mogger.
What are your stats?
I’ve gotten the ugly genetics. Most people around me have blonde hair and blue eyes but I have brown eyes and dark hair

What prison has boys and girls together ?
Thats dumb.
And you still remained a virgin even there?

Only in Denmark
Skull-Emoji.png

I’ve gotten the ugly genetics. Most people around me have blonde hair and blue eyes but I have brown eyes and dark hair
Are you really sure it´s your hair that´s making you problems? Are females in Denmark that picky when it comes to hair color or eye color?

ovER for March 9 cels.

Yeah, normally the genders are segregated in separate prisons/youth detention facilities.
Not in my experience. The boys had to be in the cells before the girls were allowed to shower, but beyond that the genders were mingled.

When I was in juvie they took my glasses (im legally blind), forced me to strip to my underwear in front of girls, and made me shower naked with other boys.

These GrAYniggers keep getting more retarded by the day.

That guy moves to africa and hes a chad.