Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked feminist currycel

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/m4r3jw/is_this_internalized_misogyny_and_how_can_i/

''I have grown up in a very feminist household, and have always stood for feminism. I always used to call out slut-shaming comments in high school, and very openly explain to my male friends not to derail conversations about things like rape, abuse, etc''

Also: ''I am a short (5'6) and overweight (195lbs) guy. I have never been on a date, and no girl said yes to me whenever I asked for a date. While I do not have anything against them, I somehow internalized the idea that I am "lesser of a man." Of course, there were incidents in middle school where girls used to say things like eww or look at yourself, etc., which contributed to body-image issues. Also, I have some issues with my genital size as well, because of all the small-penis jokes around''

Just defend the people who despise you and want to delete your genes bro :soy:

And when the guy realizes women despise him because of his innate characteristcs, he goes to a feminist reddit to be gashlighted, what fuck is this shit? How can someone be so delusional?

''I want to challenge these notions. Why am I posing this question to women/feminists exactly? Because I WANT TO BE A BETTER FEMINIST/ally, whichever you would prefer to call me'' :feelstastyman:

''I have grown up in a very feminist household, and have always stood for feminism. I always used to call out slut-shaming comments in high school, and very openly explain to my male friends not to derail conversations about things like rape, abuse, etc''
:feelsclown:
WANT TO BE A BETTER FEMINIST
just castrate yourself theory
he's always on foid's side but there's no foid bhai his side
brutal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsclown:

just castrate yourself theory
he's always on foid's side but there's no foid bhai his side
brutal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You think he is doing it, just to get pussy?

Last edited:
:feelsbadman:this poor :bluepill: Guy. I can relate to what he's saying. He needs a link to .is if he doesn't already know about it.

You think he is doing it just to get pussy?
I don't think anyone will give it to him. 5'6" and 195??? Doubtful. He respects foids too much, but it is for nothing. He is in denial and had a stupid upbringing. It is the state of the west.

:feelsbadman:this poor :bluepill: Guy. I can relate to what he's saying. He needs a link to .is if he doesn't already know about it.
>I can relate to what he's saying
so you're a feminist cuck too?

>5’6
>195

Completely over for him, jfl and I thought me being 195 at my height is big.

His personality is repulsive.

Brutal manipulative gender pill

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/m4r3jw/is_this_internalized_misogyny_and_how_can_i/

Also: ''I am a short (5'6) and overweight (195lbs) guy. I have never been on a date, and no girl said yes to me whenever I asked for a date. While I do not have anything against them, I somehow internalized the idea that I am "lesser of a man." Of course, there were incidents in middle school where girls used to say things like eww or look at yourself, etc., which contributed to body-image issues. Also, I have some issues with my genital size as well, because of all the small-penis jokes around''

Just defend the people who despise you and want to delete your genes bro :soy:

And when the guy realizes women despise him because of his innate characteristcs, he goes to a feminist reddit to be gashlighted, what fuck is this shit? How can someone be so delusional?

''I want to challenge these notions. Why am I posing this question to women/feminists exactly? Because I WANT TO BE A BETTER FEMINIST/ally, whichever you would prefer to call me'' :feelstastyman:

Somehow is his fault lmao

How fucking cucked does a man of any race have to be to write all that shit out to a group of women that believe the gender wage gap is real.
Mfs like this are why the future is bleak.

How fucking cucked does a man of any race have to be to write all that shit out to a group of women that believe the gender wage gap is real.
Mfs like this are why the future is bleak.
:feelsree: