Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked Father Picks Up His Slut Daughter in a Stretcher

Reddit is down rn

just sum it up, cant access

Personality detector malfunction number #5273)

Personality detector malfunction number #5273)
If she uploads her personality detector's source code on github i'll offer to fix it for free
8C6E6301 1717 4831 8431 E5F518F54107

If you have a daughter, terminate the pregnancy, give it up for adoption, or run

These dumb cunts man, I fucking swear.

Zero foresight, no ability to consider multiple outcomes as the tingles are right there overriding anything else.

Zero foresight, no ability to consider multiple outcomes as the tingles are right there overriding anything else.

Based. What the dad says about the start of their relationship are clear signs that the guy is a narcissist. It really is amazing how foids overlook such obvious red flags when the guy is a chad.

Based. What the dad says about the start of their relationship are clear signs that the guy is a narcissist. It really is amazing how foids overlook such obvious red flags when the guy is a chad.
A woman's perspective is 10 vanilla ice cream cones & then you apply her favourite toppings or dog shit & puke on each, something happens & one suddenly changes to show it was shit all along, just took awhile to see.

Lmfao based abuser of toilets

A woman's perspective is 10 vanilla ice cream cones & then you apply her favourite toppings or dog shit & puke on each, something happens & one suddenly changes to show it was shit all along, just took awhile to see.
Any father would prolly rescue a daughter

What a cuck if your daughter is a thot you've failed as a father.

And now she has Daddy issues " .

She gonna return to her ex 100%

Women would do anything for Chad, even risk their own safety and possibly dying. As long as she gets Chads cum its worth it for her

100% fake. reads like shitty larp

Something I always find so funny about these posts it's that they're all the same at the beginning.

"lovebombing"? :feelsokman:

"Isolating her"? :feelsokman:

None of these men are the Napoleon of Mental Manipulation that people say they are. None of them have ever innovated any new special ultra effective manipulation tactic, they use the same basic ones all the men before them have used. There's no social ability on display, just handsome men with no regard for ethics, and foids are too fucking retarded to say "no" to the tingles

Any father would prolly rescue a daughter
Plenty of cultures would disown slut daughters, even protestant cultures. But the forgiveness aspect of Christianity cucked white people.

I'd want to rescue my daughter too but at a certain point you have to accept its a lost cause