Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucked Currycels try to enter female only train coach

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
They get slapped by women for doing that. The western media depicts poos as these patriarchal alpha males that take women whenever they want to and rape them in public. But the reality is this.

Wtf!!! Curry land is cucked to oblivion

what a humiliation , would've been epic if one of them took that ak from the policeman and went er

Fucking poo trains dude holy shit 100000 pajeets stuck in a train car built for 100 imagine the smell

Don't build enough wagons for everyone, impose stupid sexist and law and then get mad when people do what they can to get in

Also notice how the only one who wasn't hit was the one they were sure was married (sex haver privilege)

Over
every country is cucked or in the process of getting cucked now
Also TBH really wish they did this to niggers here

Last edited:
Some guy just came out with his family, I doubt that they had any evil intentions, but of course all (non-chad) males are evil

Last edited:
I'm the west this would be women and chad only trains

taking a lesson from japan i guess, with that female-only train bullshit.

so much for india and japan being based societies.

the only based society has not been created yet.
The only based society got destroyed in WWII

Hitler inspection

what a humiliation , would've been epic if one of them took that ak from the policeman and went er
Thatd be extreme lifefuel

I'm the west this would be women and chad only trains
If they were white chads who went in the train they'd be fighting over who sucks their dicks first. Jfl at trying to protect whores by giving them their own train.

The only based society got destroyed in WWII

View attachment 436178
No, Spain was still fascist until 1975, bc we didn't enter ww2

However, fascist societies aren't that based imo. They were very work oriented and focused on the common good and everyone contributing to society, and the welfare system was designed to prevent people from starving but also not allow anyone to neetbux for long. So basically if you were incel and no woman wanted you while chad had an awesome life, you still had to contribute to society. The current system is more sociopathic and allows you to be more selfish.
If they were white chads who went in the train they'd be fighting over who sucks their dicks first. Jfl at trying to protect whores by giving them their own train.
Yeah that's gigacucked tbh. Someone should go ER in a woman's train.

Fucking poo trains dude holy shit 100000 pajeets stuck in a train car built for 100 imagine the smell
I know right. A landfill would probably smell million times better.

No, Spain was still fascist until 1975, bc we didn't enter ww2

However, fascist societies aren't that based imo. They were very work oriented and focused on the common good and everyone contributing to society, and the welfare system was designed to prevent people from starving but also not allow anyone to neetbux for long. So basically if you were incel and no woman wanted you while chad had an awesome life, you still had to contribute to society. The current system is more sociopathic and allows you to be more selfish.
Sorry but Spain is a shitskin country so they cannot be based no matter what they try. No offense.

Except fascit societies had enforced monogamy so there would be almost no incels.

They get slapped by women for doing that. The western media depicts poos as these patriarchal alpha males that take women whenever they want to and rape them in public. But the reality is this.

India needs to get nuked, it’s such a disgusting place full of spineless men.

Imagine if the genders were reversed and it was women getting slapped.

I have 0 respect for curry, these are grown ass men getting slapped like kids.
Indian men are to pussies to do that, they are much comfortable in getting their ass kicked. That’s their place in the society.

Sorry but Spain is a shitskin country so they cannot be based no matter what they try. No offense.
People here is white... JBW isn't about skin color per se, but about white facial traits aka jaw, eye area, nose etc, and we're completely white in that regard. And most people from Spain are white skinned as well. Not like any of this matters if you're not chad though.

Indian men are to pussies to do that, they are much comfortable in getting their ass kicked. That’s their place in the society.
Holy shit that's brutal

People here is white... JBW isn't about skin color per se, but about white facial traits aka jaw, eye area, nose etc, and we're completely white in that regard. And most people from Spain are white skinned as well. Not like any of this matters if you're not chad though.
to truly be white, you need to have blue eyes and blonde hair.

as far as I know spaincels have black hair and brown eyes. Am I wrong?

B1b6b14ee50b7a9e45ee910672efb379

Except fascit societies had enforced monogamy so there would be almost no incels.
That's a good point, but, if you're an average male your wife will hate you anyway even if there's enforced monogamy

View attachment 436185
Most do but i have green eyes and I'm still incel. That's a gigacope.

Sad but true. Spineless cucks is the right word when describing a non blackpilled man of Indian origin.

View attachment 436185
Also this has nothing to do with politics, Spain was fascist up until 1975, who cares if the rest of Europe is whiter, they were already starting to get cucked since 1945 while we stayed based here

Also this has nothing to do with politics, Spain was fascist up until 1975, who cares if the rest of Europe is whiter, they were already starting to get cucked since 1945 while we stayed based here
Well did Spain invent and innovate anything?

Well did Spain invent and innovate anything?
Who cares? Inventing things is cucked. Nerds invent and chads enjoy. Contributing to society in general is cucked.

Who cares? Inventing things is cucked. Nerds invent and chads enjoy. Contributing to society in general is cucked.
That's cope. You're posting on an incel forum because someone innovated the internet. Idiot. You'd have nowhere to go without innovation. Enjoy your mudhuts like niggers do. Subhuman.

That's a good point, but, if you're an average male your wife will hate you anyway even if there's enforced monogamy
No, she wouldn't because she would have no other option

That's cope. You're posting on an incel forum because someone innovated the internet. Idiot. You'd have nowhere to go without innovation. Enjoy your mudhuts like niggers do. Subhuman.
So what. People who invent things are still cucks.

You're just a gigacoping stormcel

So what. People who invent things are still cucks.

You're just a gigacoping stormcel
Enjoy your computer invented by a white man inside your house with electricity that was invented by a white man. Also I bet the admin of this site is a white man from a western country. Enjoy your shitty subhuman shitskin existence which solely consists of mooching off the white man.

Enjoy your computer invented by a white man inside your house with electricity that was invented by a white man. Also I bet the admin of this site is a white man from a western country. Enjoy your shitty subhuman shitskin existence which solely consists of mooching off the white man.
Yeah so what? Those white men who invented those things were bluepilled betabux cucks. Get real. Nerds invent things and still have an empty life because they lack what actually matters, and chads enjoy their inventions. Contributing to society is pathetic.

I'm not really enjoying any of those things bc my life still sucks. But chads are, and their lives are wayy better than any inventor's, and they will never do anything for society except bullshit jobs they get due to their looks.

Yeah so what? Those white men who invented those things were bluepilled betabux cucks. Get real. Nerds invent things and still have an empty life because they lack what actually matters, and chads enjoy their inventions. Contributing to society is pathetic.

I'm not really enjoying any of those things bc my life still sucks. But chads are, and their lives are wayy better than any inventor's, and they will never do anything for society except bullshit jobs they get due to their looks.
So you're saying you don't benefit from any of those things? You would rather live in a mudhut with no running water and shitting in a hole like a nigger? Are you serious?

You are GigaCoping for your inferior species and saying "But it doesn't matter!"

Yes it does matter. You get to enjoy those inventions too. Not just Chad.

Are you willing to ditch all of the inventions of the white man out of your life? That means no electricity, no internet, no TV, no running water, no cars, no transportation except horses and feet, etc.? Are you willing to eliminate all of those things just to "stick it to the white man"?

No... I didn't think so.

JU6Ho17ibJuB eiwktJ soGVyf Iq8ycNSh9XoIMKVE

So you're saying you don't benefit from any of those things? You would rather live in a mudhut with no running water and shitting in a hole like a nigger? Are you serious?

You are GigaCoping for your inferior species and saying "But it doesn't matter!"

Yes it does matter. You get to enjoy those inventions too. Not just Chad.

Are you willing to ditch all of the inventions of the white man out of your life? That means no electricity, no internet, no TV, no running water, no cars, no transportation except horses and feet, etc.? Are you willing to eliminate all of those things just to "stick it to the white man"?

No... I didn't think so.
let me elaborate and clear up some things
  1. i benefit from those things and wouldn't want to ditch them, but that doesn't say anything good about the people who invented them. doesn't mean they're superior. there's a blackpill comic that illustrates this very well: https://incels.wiki/images/b/be/Redpillcomics7.jpg
  2. im not coping with my "inferior species" because that's the least of my problems, im lonely
  3. i enjoy these inventions but not to the same extent as chad does, because im still lonely so it's all kinda pointless, but when it comes to chad, they enable and support his awesome life. which is why contributing to society is cucked, chads and stacys benefit the most.
  4. our original argument was about whether spain was based during franco's rule, you argued that we can't be based because we're not white, i said that not only are we ethnically white (even if our skin, hair and eyes are darker than northern euro's), but also that wouldn't mean we're not based, and then you said you're only white if you have blue eyes and blonde hair :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsseriously:, and then moved goalposts again and said you're only white if your country has invented stuff, which is why i'm arguing that inventing things doesn't mean shit.

to be white means to be physically white, as in the ethnicity not just skin tone. which not only most people in spain are, but i personally am. and yet im incel, but im still glad to be white because it brings me the possibility of JBWmaxxing, and also may make it easier to ascend, which I'm still trying to do, and in fact im giving it a last ditch effort over this summer, and if i dont ascend i will jbwmaxx. also, white chads are the chaddest chads, so to speak.
that's why white people are superior. not because of "inventing things" :feelstastyman: because then, according to that logic, high IQ and/or hardworking people would be superior to low IQ / lazy ones on an individual level, so according to you, the currycels and ricecels who work on Tinder, Snapchat and Google Maps, are superior to the chads who use those things to get laid?? :feelskek::feelskek: I didn't think so.

so to sum it up, if you define being white as having blonde hair and blue eyes, then im not white and neither is most of my country, but then white people are not superior. if you define being white as innovating, then pretty much only US americans and germans are white, but by that logic white people aren't superior either.
white people's privilege relies on essentially being an ethnicity with the most attractive facial traits, which is what matters the most in life according to the blackpill. and contrary to what you'd think, spain is white, eastern europe is white, iran is white, and lots of people in south america are white.

let me elaborate and clear up some things
  1. i benefit from those things and wouldn't want to ditch them, but that doesn't say anything good about the people who invented them. doesn't mean they're superior. there's a blackpill comic that illustrates this very well: https://incels.wiki/images/b/be/Redpillcomics7.jpg
  2. im not coping with my "inferior species" because that's the least of my problems, im lonely
  3. i enjoy these inventions but not to the same extent as chad does, because im still lonely so it's all kinda pointless, but when it comes to chad, they enable and support his awesome life. which is why contributing to society is cucked, chads and stacys benefit the most.
  4. our original argument was about whether spain was based during franco's rule, you argued that we can't be based because we're not white, i said that not only are we ethnically white (even if our skin, hair and eyes are darker than northern euro's), but also that wouldn't mean we're not based, and then you said you're only white if you have blue eyes and blonde hair :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsseriously:, and then moved goalposts again and said you're only white if your country has invented stuff, which is why i'm arguing that inventing things doesn't mean shit.

to be white means to be physically white, as in the ethnicity not just skin tone. which not only most people in spain are, but i personally am. and yet im incel, but im still glad to be white because it brings me the possibility of JBWmaxxing, and also may make it easier to ascend, which I'm still trying to do, and in fact im giving it a last ditch effort over this summer, and if i dont ascend i will jbwmaxx. also, white chads are the chaddest chads, so to speak.
that's why white people are superior. not because of "inventing things" :feelstastyman: because then, according to that logic, high IQ and/or hardworking people would be superior to low IQ / lazy ones on an individual level, so according to you, the currycels and ricecels who work on Tinder, Snapchat and Google Maps, are superior to the chads who use those things to get laid?? :feelskek::feelskek: I didn't think so.

so to sum it up, if you define being white as having blonde hair and blue eyes, then im not white and neither is most of my country, but then white people are not superior. if you define being white as innovating, then pretty much only US americans and germans are white, but by that logic white people aren't superior either.
white people's privilege relies on essentially being an ethnicity with the most attractive facial traits, which is what matters the most in life according to the blackpill. and contrary to what you'd think, spain is white, eastern europe is white, iran is white, and lots of people in south america are white.
You are just thinking in feminist terms. "Whoever is most sexually attractive to women is superior." WRONG!

If you rewind the clocks back 2000 years ago, you could easily get a wife if you just paid her father $$$ for her. She was legal property. Her attraction to you was not relevant to the discussion. Nobody cared about what women wanted back then.

You are simply thinking in women's terms. "I gotta look like Chad to be superior." NO! The thing that separates us from animals is INTELLIGENCE. INTELLIGENCE allows us to move from simply surviving to thriving.

The problem is we white men GAVE WOMEN RIGHTS OVER THEIR OWN REPRODUCTION. Now it's the Chads and Tyrones breeding instead of intelligent men who contribute to society.

You are not blackpilled. You are redpilled. You think you need to model yourself into being more attractive to women to be genetically superior. That's redpill thinking.

Blackpill thinking is to simply remove women's rights over their decision on who gets to gain access to reproduction or not. Leave the right to decide who gets to reproduce or not to men. This way men who give a positive contribution to society will end up with the pussy and not some low life like Jeremy Meeks.

That's exactly what the Nazis were doing. They were removing reproductive rights from beings that did not deserve the choice and granting it to those who deserved it.

You are just thinking in feminist terms. "Whoever is most sexually attractive to women is superior." WRONG!

If you rewind the clocks back 2000 years ago, you could easily get a wife if you just paid her father $$$ for her. She was legal property. Her attraction to you was not relevant to the discussion. Nobody cared about what women wanted back then.

You are simply thinking in women's terms. "I gotta look like Chad to be superior." NO! The thing that separates us from animals is INTELLIGENCE. INTELLIGENCE allows us to move from simply surviving to thriving.

The problem is we white men GAVE WOMEN RIGHTS OVER THEIR OWN REPRODUCTION. Now it's the Chads and Tyrones breeding instead of intelligent men who contribute to society.

You are not blackpilled. You are redpilled. You think you need to model yourself into being more attractive to women to be genetically superior. That's redpill thinking.

Blackpill thinking is to simply remove women's rights over their decision on who gets to gain access to reproduction or not. Leave the right to decide who gets to reproduce or not to men. This way men who give a positive contribution to society will end up with the pussy and not some low life like Jeremy Meeks.

That's exactly what the Nazis were doing. They were removing reproductive rights from beings that did not deserve the choice and granting it to those who deserved it.
that's a good point brocel ngl, but, i think you're still wrong about the definition of being white. it's about physical traits not a behavioral thing. ofc there are behavioral differences between white and non white people, but the main definition is based on physical traits.

i am blackpilled because i dont intend to model myself into a chad, as i know i cant, because you're either born with good genetics or you're done, that's the blackpill at its core and its what i think. to want to remove women's rights is a conclusion of the blackpill that makes sense, but not the blackpill itself.

also im not sure the nazis did that. maybe they did but im not sure. there's lots of slander about the nazis out there since they lost the war, so it may be a lie by the winning side

that's a good point brocel ngl, but, i think you're still wrong about the definition of being white. it's about physical traits not a behavioral thing. ofc there are behavioral differences between white and non white people, but the main definition is based on physical traits.
Whites and niggers have different brains. Niggers have more "smooth" bumps while whites have more bumpy brains. I would pull up the research for you but it's impossible to find those studies on Google anymore since they censor those results.

Race traits are more than just "skin color". Only smoothbrain retards think that skin color is the ONLY difference. There's other differences such as height, dick size, life span, and yes... the brain itself.

It's similar to how smoothbrain retards think that the only difference between a man and a woman is penis and vagina. Men and women have different brains just like white people and niggers do. Most of this stuff has been censored by the jews and hidden and made very difficult to find.

also im not sure the nazis did that. maybe they did but im not sure. there's lots of slander about the nazis out there since they lost the war, so it may be a lie by the winning side
It has been proven that the Nazis were involved with eugenics. And they were based about it too. They were not just doing it to the men but they were doing it to the women too.

Whites and niggers have different brains. Niggers have more "smooth" bumps while whites have more bumpy brains. I would pull up the research for you but it's impossible to find those studies on Google anymore since they censor those results.

Race traits are more than just "skin color". Only smoothbrain retards think that skin color is the ONLY difference. There's other differences such as height, dick size, life span, and yes... the brain itself.

It's similar to how smoothbrain retards think that the only difference between a man and a woman is penis and vagina. Men and women have different brains just like white people and niggers do. Most of this stuff has been censored by the jews and hidden and made very difficult to find.
i agree with that and was saying that myself on another comment above

it is true that there's brain (and as a result, behavioral) differences between races, but someone's race is still determined by physical traits. for example if a guy is white with blonde hair and 6' but acts black, no one is going to say he's black. that's what i meant and why i said southern europe, as well as eastern europe, iran, and some of latin america, are white, not just the US and Germany

also check this out, lightest blue means aryan:

800px-Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

i agree with that and was saying that myself on another comment above

it is true that there's brain (and as a result, behavioral) differences between races, but someone's race is still determined by physical traits. for example if a guy is white with blonde hair and 6' but acts black, no one is going to say he's black. that's what i meant and why i said southern europe, as well as eastern europe, iran, and some of latin america, are white, not just the US and Germany

also check this out, lightest blue means aryan:

800px-Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
How many nigger shitskins do you see with blue eyes and blonde hair?

Blue eyes and blonde hair is the pinnacle of being white. Very rare to see an ethnic with these traits since they are recessive genes. This is NOT moving goalposts. This is a fact. There's a reasons why Nazis worshipped blue eyes and blonde hair men.

If you have brown eyes and black hair then you have a nigger somewhere back in your ancestry. You are not a pure white.

How many nigger shitskins do you see with blue eyes and blonde hair?

Blue eyes and blonde hair is the pinnacle of being white. Very rare to see an ethnic with these traits since they are recessive genes. This is NOT moving goalposts. This is a fact. There's a reasons why Nazis worshipped blue eyes and blonde hair men.

If you have brown eyes and black hair then you have a nigger somewhere back in your ancestry. You are not a pure white.
yeah i meant someone with blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin, not a blonde black guy lol. i meant that if someone looks white but acts black, he's white. therefore physical traits define race even if there's psychological differences

btw its not that simple, in my case my whole family has brown eyes except for me

yeah i meant someone with blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin, not a blonde black guy lol. i meant that if someone looks white but acts black, he's white. therefore physical traits define race even if there's psychological differences

btw its not that simple, in my case my whole family has brown eyes except for me
I have never said behavior determines your race? I don't know why the fuck you keep bringing that up.

I said if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair YOU ARE NOT WHITE PERIOD END OF STORY. These are physical traits I'm talking about. I've never talked about race being determined by behavior... Jeez.

I have never said behavior determines your race? I don't know why the fuck you keep bringing that up.

I said if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair YOU ARE NOT WHITE PERIOD END OF STORY. These are physical traits I'm talking about. I've never talked about race being determined by behavior... Jeez.
you did :feelsseriously: you're just backpedaling now. you said that spain isnt white becase we don't innovate, aka race is defined by behavior which is absurd as you can see now

"I said if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair YOU ARE NOT WHITE PERIOD END OF STORY" that's not the actual definition of being white, and in fact there's a lot of white chads who are slaying and have brown eyes

you did :feelsseriously: you're just backpedaling now. you said that spain isnt white becase we don't innovate, aka race is defined by behavior which is absurd as you can see now

"I said if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair YOU ARE NOT WHITE PERIOD END OF STORY" that's not the actual definition of being white, and in fact there's a lot of white chads who are slaying and have brown eyes
No I am NOT backpedaling. I simply pointed out EVIDENCE that your race was truly not white since you are a bunch of smoothbrains who cannot innovate. That is a nigger trait. White people always strive to innovate and progress the human race.

In order to have pure aryan master race whiteness, you must have blue eyes and blonde hair. Anything else is SHITSKIN.

No I am NOT backpedaling. I simply pointed out EVIDENCE that your race was truly not white since you are a bunch of smoothbrains who cannot innovate. That is a nigger trait. White people always strive to innovate and progress the human race.

In order to have pure aryan master race whiteness, you must have blue eyes and blonde hair. Anything else is SHITSKIN.
alright whatever bro

then according to your definition of white, JBWpill wouldn't be true

What I'd like to know is why it's OK for women to have female only spaces but men ain't.