Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucked.com - 6 Ways You Can Get Sucked Into The 'Incel' Trap

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
Cucked.com

tenor.gif

The entire article is full of fallacies used by retarded cucks such as this "author".

Last edited:
The easiest way not to be an incel: Be good looking

They consider Atchison an incel? kekeke Harper Mercer also was technically, but that was secondary to his other crazy shit.

Once I saw the "alt-right" and "they all want 10s" cliched nonsense, I clicked out.

JFL that picture they used.

Becky is the less attractive girl that incels would settle for, but she's too busy pining after Chad. There's rarely any mention of the comparatively ordinary-looking women who, you know, make up most of the population.
stopped reading after this, theres heaps of stupid shit before this one

uncooked oatmeal iq

Remeber when Cracked used to be cool, before all this femenist bullshit being shoved down people's thoughts.

inceldom is not an a choice. your either repulsive and ignored by woman or your not.

This is all you have to read to know it was either written by a foid or a fag.

They gotta be kidding. Even my onitises have all been average-looking foids.

It's so far from the truth it's revolting.
It's because we're all Elliot rodger.

The weirdest and most underrated effect of unrealistic cultural beauty standards is that to certain guys, average-looking women just become invisible. So much of the worst male behavior will start to make sense once you realize this.
:feelshehe:

It's because we're all Elliot rodger.

View attachment 104341
Funny how thousands of terrorists don't represent all Muslims and hundreds of thousands of foids doing the same shit over and over don't represent all foids, but one specific decent-looking mentally ill mentalcel represents all incels.

Remeber when Cracked used to be cool, before all this femenist bullshit being shoved down people's thoughts.
I don't know if you've seen this cucked cartoon, but there's a soy cuck sitting next to his "female friend," it's supposed to be a progressive show that let's everyone know rosties and beta orbiters can just be friends, and in this episode the bitch is complaining about homeless men, and she's telling him how homeless men bother her so much because they ask for change, she wouldn't be complaining about homeless whores though. The whole time she's sitting next to him she's wearing skin tight pants and expecting him not to do shit, but since he has bluepills shoved up his ass he doesn't believe she doesn't want to get closer to him only because he's sub6. He probably thinks she doesn't want to have sex with him because it takes years to get to know a girl before she lets you fuck her, even though she just fucked a chad last week after a few minutes of meeting him.

Last edited:
Like we’re in a gang or something, JFL.

The problem isn't that they can't get sex; it's that they (like me back then) don't want to have sex with anyone who isn't a perfect 10.
The weirdest and most underrated effect of unrealistic cultural beauty standards is that to certain guys, average-looking women just become invisible.

I wish I wasn't ugly and could just stop being incel like that author. Must be nice

Remember when the internet used to be cool?

What a load of utter BS

Major cope indeed

This is all you have to read to know it was either written by a foid or a fag.

View attachment 104338
ahahaha is this nigga serious?
Funny how thousands of terrorists don't represent all Muslims and hundreds of thousands of foids doing the same shit over and over don't represent all foids, but one specific decent-looking mentally ill mentalcel represents all incels.
that's the leftist mindset for ya

Last edited:
Ah, so I won't settle for anyone not a perfect 10.

Perfect tens like the morbidly obese women who reject me, or like the crippled dwarf who turned her nose up at me? I guess I'm just not aiming low enough. How about the rotting maggot-infested corpse of a bloated tumor-ridden 90 year old? Am I still aiming a bit too high there?

And fuck turning my back on da incel cult. I don't give a flying fuck about the people here. Valuing one's ugliness and inability to get laid is ridiculous. It's like being proud of retardation.

And you know what? Nobody here really cares about preserving their incel status. Any one of us would abandon everybody here for a quick bj from a landwhale. The sex drive is just too strong for anything to stand in its way. Even ghandi was fucking his followers.

Ah, so I won't settle for anyone not a perfect 10.

Perfect tens like the morbidly obese women who reject me, or like the crippled dwarf who turned her nose up at me? I guess I'm just not aiming low enough. How about the rotting maggot-infested corpse of a bloated tumor-ridden 90 year old? Am I still aiming a bit too high there?

"Becky is the less attractive girl that incels would settle for, but she's too busy pining after Chad. There's rarely any mention of the comparatively ordinary-looking women who, you know, make up most of the population."

Are they fucking stupid? They just contradicted themselves in two sentences. Beckies ARE those "ordinary-looking women."
They consider Atchison an incel? kekeke Harper Mercer also was technically, but that was secondary to his other crazy shit.

Once I saw the "alt-right" and "they all want 10s" cliched nonsense, I clicked out.
Vance/Atchinson did have a sluthate account named "eldigato," but his motives were not at all related to inceldom.

wegrgrewegr-png.332963

"Becky is the less attractive girl that incels would settle for, but she's too busy pining after Chad. There's rarely any mention of the comparatively ordinary-looking women who, you know, make up most of the population."

Are they fucking stupid? They just contradicted themselves in two sentences. Beckies ARE those "ordinary-looking women."
Stacy

blonde-girls-hd-wallpaper-1366x768-6-1024x576.jpg

Becky